Print Thread
Hop To
A
ABLE Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
This is a very lightly used Ruger Deerfield Carbine in excellent condition. This hard to find very desirable Rifle comes with 3 four round magazines,2 factory rings with factory optional see through holes allowing shooter to either look through scope or through factory peep sights at same height as factory heigth rings, leather scope protector, owners instructional manual.There are no flaws or scratches in the stock . Metal and plastic parts are in excellent shape. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE ADDITIONAL PHOTOS TO VERIFY OVERALL EXCELLENT CONDITION OR ANSWERS FOR ANY QUESTIONS. $1000 or best offer. NO TRADES PLEASE, I NEED TO SELL TO PAY MEDICAL BILLS.

Only the successful purchaser will be entitled to purchase several additional accessories, Such as: 600 rounds of loaded ammunition shipped in plastic containers load tested specifically for this firearm, Balistic drop table showing actual bullet drop values to 300 yards, all reloading information specific to this Rifle, Weigand picitanny rail for mounting of scope, Bushnell Holograpic reddot sight( similiar to eotech sight),black sling.

Currently I am located out of state(idaho) but can ship anywhere the buyer resides if legal.

It is Potential Purchaseur responsibility to ensure this rifle is legal to own in your state or locality of residence.

Payment must be made with cashier�s check or USPS money order; no personal checks. All sales are final no returns or exchanges. Once the buyers payment of funds clears I will ship to your designated FFL. Please make sure your FFL accepts shipments from a non-FFL. If Your FFL does not accept shipment from a non-FFL the buy will have to find another FFL or pay additional actual shipping charges. No international shipments.

PLEASE SEE PHOTOS HERE: http://s1315.photobucket.com/

Last edited by ABLE; 11/06/13.

I see four more years of economic stagnation and high unemployment if Obama is reelected. He lies every time he opens his mouth. "The GREAT DECEIVER"! Scary prospect.Worst president EVER.
UPS HAS ROTTEN CUSTOMER SERVICE, THIS I HAVE EXPERIENCED

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your link opens up MY photobucket.

LOL
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Can anybody tell me what opens with the link provided by the OP?

Last edited by Fireball2; 11/06/13.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ABLE

This isn't working

PLEASE SEE PHOTOS HERE: http://s1315.photobucket.com/

Last edited by Fireball2; 11/06/13.

LOL
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Changed my password, but to no effect. Can anyone help me out here?

LOL
P
P
FWIW, the link just led me to a sign-in page then to my own account.

Might be fixed.

Will

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I logged out of photobucket and now the link provided takes me to my sign in page. Another forum member says it takes him to the same sign in page. Me being logged into photobucket took me directly into my account using his link, so had me concerned for privacy. Thanks for the input, no fun twisting in the wind...

LOL
P
P
So, Is your Deerfield for sale? laugh

Will

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No Deerfield in my stable! grin

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Your link opens up MY photobucket.

Me too. Strange, huh?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

A
ABLE Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
PLEASE READ. Obviously I don't know how to post photos to show everyone the fine condition of this rifle. My health condition and medical bills require that I must sell this rifle to gather some funds. PERHAPS SOMEONE OUT THEIR IN CYBERLAND COULD ASSIST IN THIS POSTING OF PHOTOS OR I WILL JUST DELETE THE POSTING AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

I would really expect that someone show kindness and consideration and wish me a speedy recovery, instead I hear only about concern for themselves and their PHOTO BOOK ACCOUNT. YES WE ARE LIVING IN THE LAST DAYS OF DISREGARD FOR OTHERS AND SELF CONCERN FOR ONLY OURSELVES.

MY APOLOGIES FOR ANYONE THAT WAS HARMED BY MY POSTING. IT OBVIOUSLY WORKED FOR ME AND TO THIS DAY STILL THOUGHT OTHERS COULD SEE THE FINE CONDITION OF THIS RIFLE AND THE REASONABLE PRICE.

IT IS HARD TO GO DEER HUNTING AND USE A RIFLE WHEN LAYING IN A HOSPITAL BED.

I see four more years of economic stagnation and high unemployment if Obama is reelected. He lies every time he opens his mouth. "The GREAT DECEIVER"! Scary prospect.Worst president EVER.

A
ABLE Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
A
PLEASE DELETE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

177 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 257 roberts, 2UP, 44mc, 10Glocks, 22 invisible), 2,205 guests, and 871 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,706
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.