Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 35 36
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A modest photo that every man can appreciate, sometimes less is more:

[Linked Image]

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Rancho has jungle fever

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Bad

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
[Linked Image]

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Some images are forever burned into the mind of a young boy . . . such as this one!

[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

I don't have to look at pictures of naked girls ... I'm a chick magnet. cool

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
In my humble opinion , a key and essential part of the beauty and mystique of the female body are her breasts. IMHO a woman's breasts are soothing, comforting and incredibly erotic. They are indispensable to the glory of the female human body.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
And they bounce too.

The issue is never the issue. The issue is always the revolution.

David Horowitz, Saul Alinsky and every woman I've ever argued with.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
A woman can have whatever she wants from a man with just a little bit of cleavage.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by EdM
[Linked Image]

Sometimes I despair of you Ed, that thing had no arse, a head like a ripe boil, and...I have seen better legs on a pool table!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh really?

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by achadwick
In my humble opinion , a key and essential part of the beauty and mystique of the female body are her breasts. IMHO a woman's breasts are soothing, comforting and incredibly erotic. They are indispensable to the glory of the female human body.

This is for you. With a little something for T Lee if he's watching. (PG rated)

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9upTLWRZTfw[/video]

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And when y'all are done looking at that...

Eyes and boobies. The best of both.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I thought I would never have a chance to tell this to anyone but I have a story. About 20 years ago, I had to take a couple fine arts classes to get out of college. I took a jazz study and photography. The instructor gave all of us a day to use a very nice Horseman 4" by 4" bellows camera. I brought it into the woods and took pictures of ceramic eggs my friend made. He was an artist and a glass blower and such, and they were gorgeous things and I'd sit them in a bird's nest on a log and take a picture. Put them in a hole in a tree and take a picture... They were beautiful, like magazine covers. I was so pleased with myself, that I could take such gorgeous pictures.

The other students... One guy took pictures of his girlfriend laying nude on a piano. A girl took pictures of herself and her girlfriend flashing their butts. The teacher (a woman) marveled at the talent they exhibited. They were encouraged to take the camera and work on extra projects. I was bummed. The girls were developing their nudes one day, and they took my pictures out of the dryer while they were still wet so they could put theirs in. Of course, mine were all stuck together and ruined. I confronted them and they told me that my pictures sucked and I shouldn't be using the equipment while they were working on such important female studies. I didn't know what art was. Well, I may not know what art is, but I know what it isn't. I'm also Italian and it's in my blood to seek a little payback when I'm insulted.

The next time I was home, I got my camera, my 400 pound friend, and headed down to the pond. I told him to strip, go out into the water, dive down, do a hand stand and stick his cheeks half way out of the water. I got down to water level and took my picture so that it looked like an offshore island with a couple of mountains sitting there. You couldn't see anything below the water. It was perfect. Click.

The next day, I'm developing my pictures and I take care of my "special" roll. I managed to print the photo, dry it, and slide it into my folio. The next time we had to exhibit our work for critique, I walked over to the girl's frame, and slid my picture in over theirs and joined the class. Five minutes go by and there's quite a few people staring at the girl's photo. It's not her taking cheesecake pictures of her self absorbed little self again. No, it took a minute for them to figure it out but when they did, there were a few gasps, a few chuckles and a few glances over at little miss perfect. I was certainly studying her face closely. When she saw it and her eyes opened wide, and her mouth opened wide, and her lips moved but no words came out, I think she knew that someone just took her to school. I had to try hard to keep a straight face. She walked over and slid my pic out revealing hers below. Class resumed as though it never happened but I was full of heart, beaming with pride at my accomplishment. From then on, she was fully clothed in every picture she took. I never told her. Maybe I never needed to. My buddy and I have laughed ourselves to tears over it a few times. We're both still certifiable.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Really? Hmmm. This better?

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did you folks know that you can play music with pictures? Well, you can.

I give you the opening notes of the William Tell Overture.

Titty rump titty rump titty rump rump rump...

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-UnaS97tKp...3262_617087255-green_bikini_nice_ass.jpg[/img]
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdhgc22m7K1rdvy0go1_500.jpg[/img]

(blatantly plagiarized from a pictorial in Playboy magazine a long time ago)

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by EdM
Really? Hmmm. This better?

[Linked Image]

No improvement over the other, I always found Elle to be odd visually.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho

[Linked Image]

This is one of the better pictures I have seen in a long time...come to think of it, all my preferred pictures are B&W.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rob p
I thought I would never have a chance to tell this to anyone but I have a story. About 20 years ago, I had to take a couple fine arts classes to get out of college. I took a jazz study and photography. The instructor gave all of us a day to use a very nice Horseman 4" by 4" bellows camera. I brought it into the woods and took pictures of ceramic eggs my friend made. He was an artist and a glass blower and such, and they were gorgeous things and I'd sit them in a bird's nest on a log and take a picture. Put them in a hole in a tree and take a picture... They were beautiful, like magazine covers. I was so pleased with myself, that I could take such gorgeous pictures.

The other students... One guy took pictures of his girlfriend laying nude on a piano. A girl took pictures of herself and her girlfriend flashing their butts. The teacher (a woman) marveled at the talent they exhibited. They were encouraged to take the camera and work on extra projects. I was bummed. The girls were developing their nudes one day, and they took my pictures out of the dryer while they were still wet so they could put theirs in. Of course, mine were all stuck together and ruined. I confronted them and they told me that my pictures sucked and I shouldn't be using the equipment while they were working on such important female studies. I didn't know what art was. Well, I may not know what art is, but I know what it isn't. I'm also Italian and it's in my blood to seek a little payback when I'm insulted.

The next time I was home, I got my camera, my 400 pound friend, and headed down to the pond. I told him to strip, go out into the water, dive down, do a hand stand and stick his cheeks half way out of the water. I got down to water level and took my picture so that it looked like an offshore island with a couple of mountains sitting there. You couldn't see anything below the water. It was perfect. Click.

The next day, I'm developing my pictures and I take care of my "special" roll. I managed to print the photo, dry it, and slide it into my folio. The next time we had to exhibit our work for critique, I walked over to the girl's frame, and slid my picture in over theirs and joined the class. Five minutes go by and there's quite a few people staring at the girl's photo. It's not her taking cheesecake pictures of her self absorbed little self again. No, it took a minute for them to figure it out but when they did, there were a few gasps, a few chuckles and a few glances over at little miss perfect. I was certainly studying her face closely. When she saw it and her eyes opened wide, and her mouth opened wide, and her lips moved but no words came out, I think she knew that someone just took her to school. I had to try hard to keep a straight face. She walked over and slid my pic out revealing hers below. Class resumed as though it never happened but I was full of heart, beaming with pride at my accomplishment. From then on, she was fully clothed in every picture she took. I never told her. Maybe I never needed to. My buddy and I have laughed ourselves to tears over it a few times. We're both still certifiable.

Payback's a biyatch!! Nice story!

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I give up. You're nuts. grin

Page 5 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 35 36

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

526 members (10gaugeman, 204guy, 007FJ, 2500HD, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 48 invisible), 2,816 guests, and 1,252 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,597
Posts18,454,376
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.