Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Gladis Bennett, 93, of St. Louis, Missouri, was minding her own business, sitting at a bus stop, on her way to visit her grandchildren, when she was assaulted by a group of punks playing the �knockout� game. What happened next was mind-blowing for one of the thugs.
Said Ms. Bennett: �I was waiting at the bus stop and suddenly felt this sharp pain to the left side of my body. The blunt force was so strong that it knocked me down. When I looked up I could see a group of thugs laughing at me. Then one of them started kicking me. So before they had a chance to do more harm, I reached in my purse, pulled out my gun and shot the main aggressor. Luckily they all ran after that. I was terrified. I thought they were going to kill me.�
A homeless man by the name of Knoshon Mootron witnessed the incident and told reporters that Bennett acted like a superhero. �I saw her get sucker punched from behind, hard. She hit the ground, then they all start kicking her, she grabs this huge gun out of her purse and BOOM! Headshot! Game over son, ya know what I�m sayin�? Poor n*gga never had a chance.�

�I was mugged about a year ago,� says Bennett. �It�s scary living alone. My grandsons are all grown up so I decided to get my NRA card and a concealed weapons permit. If I hadn�t done what I did who knows what those group of boys would have done to me.�

Bennett was taken to the hospital with minor injuries and was released later that day. Her attacker, 21-year-old Damon Williams, was not so fortunate, being pronounced dead at the scene from a bullet wound to the head. No charges have been filed against Ms. Bennett.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
BP-B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
"Po [bleep] never had a chance". TFF!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I just love happy endings! grin

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
ought shoot a few more these punk ni**ers in a celebration! And I can hear it now "young Damon was such a good boy , and that lady was picking on him" his family will say in protest

Last edited by ldholton; 11/26/13.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Had ta happen. Stupid is expensive. More chapters coming.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I"m sure Damon looked just like Obamas son if he had one....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Good fictional story. Something like this needs to happen, I just don't believe this one.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
OK, I think it is poetic justice that this bad boy was taken out by a 93 yo great granny. ;-{>8

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Umm...I love a story with a happy ending but, got a link?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
I just love happy endings! grin

Ed

+100000000000 on that!! smile

It�s a magazine not a clip......

Advice is seldom welcome, and those who need it the most, like it the least.�
- Lord Chesterfield. 1750
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I glad she is okay.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Would like to see a link....If it is confirmed I will foward it to everyone I know.

Please don't feed the trolls!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Sagebrusher
Umm...I love a story with a happy ending but, got a link?
LINK

Ed

With the caveat that you shouldn't believe everything you hear, read, or see.

Last edited by APDDSN0864; 11/26/13.

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i wish it was true but i call BS. she wouldn't have that gun to show off if she just used it. LEO's correct me if i am wrong but don't they take guns for a while even after a righteous shooting?

but grannie has good taste. stainless python.

My diploma is a DD214
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Hell Yeah Granny Bennett, nice shooting. wink

Gunner

Trump Won!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
A homeless man by the name of Knoshon Mootron witnessed the incident and told reporters that Bennett acted like a superhero. �I saw her get sucker punched from behind, hard. She hit the ground, then they all start kicking her, she grabs this huge gun out of her purse and BOOM! Headshot! Game over son, ya know what I�m sayin�? Poor n*gga never had a chance.�
=============

Someone give this man a job!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Awesome. Good shootin Gladis....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Once again, I wish it was true but it looks like it is NOT.

LINK

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)� A story is bouncing around the internet about a 93-year-old St. Louis woman who shot and killed a man who was playing the knockout game.

The knockout game is the game takes place when young people randomly assault strangers in an attempt to knock them out with one punch. It has happened in St. Louis and other cities sometimes leading to death.

The story looks legitimate, but it�s false. The headline says �93 Year Old Granny Kills Knockout Game Thug.� There�s a picture of a smiling woman holding a revolver. The cutline under the photo says Gladis Bennett is showing the gun to reporters.

The story claims that the woman was approached by a group of men as she waited for a bus and was punched from behind and knocked to the ground. But she reached in her purse pulled out a gun and shot and killed the main aggressorand the rest of the bad guys took off. The story appears on the national report website, a website that carries a disclaimer that says �the national report is an online portal for �citizen journalists�. The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone.�

The story also appeared on http://www.superofficialnews.com which also carries a disclaimer from editor in chief of the world: Paul Horner.

The disclaimer says this entire site is pretty much just a resume containing a collection of my writings and such for the off chance that someone like the onion or the daily show ever happens to stop by.�

It�s interesting to note that a St. Louis police detective named in the phony story is Paul Horner. The St. Louis Police Department says it has no record of a Gladis Bennett as a crime victim and the department says it has no employees by the name of Paul Horner.

We have contacted both websites and are still waiting for a reply.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
probably another Internet Hoax

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
663 members (12308300, 16Racing, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 80 invisible), 2,680 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,612
Posts18,398,407
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.