-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 29 of 67 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 66 67
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
along with EvilTwin i am a member of The Order of The Dragon originally out of Wallachia whistle

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
You guys still trying to reason with a retard?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
No longer for me

I tire of a battle of wit with an unarmed man

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by BarryC
Originally Posted by tedthorn
Then we have this......I am a Templar Knight of York

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar

Ted, I don't understand. Is that a Masonic organization, or is it subject to the Pope?
They used to be subject to the Pope, but were condemned by the Pope on accusations of occultism.

So what is it now?

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This just keeps getting better!

Tedhorn fancies himself a Templar knight...

TRH thinks Tedhorn is a devil...

And I think they're both [bleep] up as run-over dogs.

Kookville is certainly entertaining today.

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I think everybody is just jealous that they don't know that masonic secret handshake.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
This just keeps getting better!

Tedhorn fancies himself a Templar knight...

TRH thinks Tedhorn is a devil...

And I think they're both [bleep] up as run-over dogs.

Kookville is certainly entertaining today.

Templar Knight is mearly a rank.....York is the origin or arm of the rank

Kookville? Laffin

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
I think everybody is just jealous that they don't know that masonic secret handshake.

There is more than one

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I'm still trying to figure out my decoder ring...

LOL
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Originally Posted by Calvin
Here is the official CRC position:

There is an irreconcilable conflict between the teachings and practices of the lodge and those of biblical Christianity; therefore simultaneous membership in the lodge and in the church of Jesus Christ is incompatible with and contrary to Scripture.

How could they know of the "conflict" unless they were members of the Lodge? Just curious.
Yeah, because it's all top secret, right? Nobody knows what Freemasonry is actually all about. WRONG! Throughout history, high level Freemasons have found Christ, left "the craft," and wrote about its true nature.

So it's based on hearsay from the disgruntled. You really should have gone to class when you had the chance to learn something in law school.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BarryC
So what is it now?
Theory has it that, upon the condemnation of the Knights Templar, Freemasonry was established as its secretive continuation. Thus "Knights Templar" being a sort of rank or level designation within it.

Last edited by The_Real_Hawkeye; 12/09/13. Reason: Fixed Spelling
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by tedthorn
You might recognize the shield

Hollywood loves to mis-use it

I think I've seen this knight before... wink

[Linked Image]

Just a flesh wound.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
You all need to get to work.
The word God for me is nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses , the Bible a collection of honorable but still primitive legends which are nevertheless pretty childish.
I have to agree with the author on that.
Now get to work.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanks for sharing that, but we don't give a schit.

Have a nice day.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Get to work��..
make some slings or something .
I give less if a $hit than anyone here.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Constipation is a miserable thing.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I hear The Mafia is full of Honorable Men.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have got to go back and correct my post. I should not have said Baptists. I should have said some Baptists. I will now read what has been posted sine 4:00AM

ETA: For whatever reason, I cannot edit my first posting. I am sorry for the confusion, but I really meant SOME Baptists.

Last edited by sbrmike; 12/09/13.

PA Bear Hunter, NRA Benefactor Member
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by gmsemel
Well this was a waste of an hour to read. The original poster just asked a simple question and well the rest is history. As for me, well my father was a Free Mason. Funny thing about my father, he and I never agreed to much of anything. My brother on the other hand was more or less when the path of least resistance. My Father died when I was 12. he was 73 at the time. I became a Free Mason myself at the Age of 32 and took my three degrees in Sept (EA) Oct (FC) and Nov(MM)of 1987. some 26 years ago. My father never talk much about lodge other than pointed out the lodge in town where he lived, Dad and mom divorced before I was born for reasons to this day is not clear, Mom died in 1976. I latter found out thru the Grand Lodge of Connecticut where my father was a member. Well he was entered pasted and raised a Master Mason at the age of 32, in Sept Oct and Nov in the year 1927. We both took our degrees with in a day of each other some 60 years apart. Since becoming a Mason in 1987 I had made the journey to the East and Sat as Master of a lodge in 1996, I have traveled the York Rite path and I am a Knights Templar, and then the MOVPER and The Sword of Bunker Hill. I have sat in lodges in many states and provinces of Canada. And over seas too. Once visited a lodge in California, and most of the guys worked at the local Prison. They took me for a tour of that Jail, Pelican Island, I saw Charlie Manson , he was there at the time, scary degenerate. I sat with Grand Masters of the Grand Lodge of Mexico and Grandmasters of the Grand lodge of England, my best friend and the one who signed my petition to join the lodge was and is the Grand Lodge of England's representative to the Grand Lodge of Connecticut. I don't care what TRH has to say about it, he is the last person I would seek approval or justification from. I don't go to lodge much these days, due to some personal hard ships. I did learn to enjoy single malt scotch, its and acquired taste from my then Senior Warden when I sat in the East. The Brothers here know as for the rest of you I could care less.

I was going to waste some time and read the updates to this thread, and decided to stop. But did read your comments. My father was a mason, i was a catholic. I remember bringing one of his masonic books to the catholic school i attended, and i thought the nun was going to have a heart attack. Now about that time i could have joined demolay, they didn't have a problem with me, but the nun's sure would have given me trouble. Now years later when i was doing my geneology, a mason showed me the records of my fathers induction, and his father's induction. I am sure as with any group there are some bad mason's. Just like in the catholic church you have child predators. But that for sure does not take away from all the good people.
One of the things i should do is go talk to the people in the lodge in my home town. I wonder what that would do to my membership in the knights of columbus? Interesting one of the first masons in the state I won't be any more specific is buried next to my grandfather. And I WILL NEVER forget the masonic ritual preformed at the graveside service for my father. For me to look down on the masonic order would be for me to deny my father, and grandfather, and probably those before if i were able to know. Ain't gonna happen.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Should they have stayed home, or instead, gone to church and prayed?
You're employing the logical fallacy known as the false dichotomy or false dilemma. The possibility also exists for members of those organizations to stop doing their deeds for the glory of said organizations and start doing them for the glory of God, in which case they'd have merit before God.

So the only form of charity you condone is that done in the name of the Christian God?
What does it matter what I condone? Where have I said that? I speak of what God has communicated to us in Sacred Scripture. God thinks little of charity done for the glorification of pagan "gods" and occult organizations.

God isn't speaking to you. Thats the great and all powerful OZ and he wants his ruby slippers back, says it's ok to wake up now

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Page 29 of 67 1 2 27 28 29 30 31 66 67

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1moredeer, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,293 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,112
Posts18,464,395
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.