Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Baltimore vs Detroit.

Not a bad game. Detroit is ahead 7 to 3 with 6 minutes left in the 2nd half.

Don't think the Raven's will repeat for the Super Bowl, this year. DF looks pretty bad.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Well, Calvin "I dropped another one" ain't doing so great either.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I bet it isn't as exciting or disgusting as the cowboys yesterday.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
One of the guys for the Lions hit one of the guys for the Ravens too hard, seriously, this is football right?

When I die I hope I don't start voting democrat.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Flacco is a $120 million dollar bad deal.

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eyeball
I bet it isn't as exciting or disgusting as the cowboys yesterday.

laugh shocked wink

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Either of these teams would match up nicely against SEA.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If Detroit loses & GreenBay wins out the rest of their Games, then the Packers win their Division. So I gotta pull for the Ravens. Would love to see a another GreenBay vs Denver Superbowl, ths year. Probably ain't goona happen, though.

And of course, the Cowgirls won't even make a Wild Card slot, with the Embarrassing way they are playing.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lions just got robbed of a TD as Durham was arm barred when trying to catch a pass in the end zone.

Its true, zebras hate lions.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Fairley sure is quick for a big man. He's come a long way since Auburn.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

IC B3

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Byc: What do you mean by "either of these teams matching up nicely against Seattle"?
Do you think either of these teams (or BOTH of them!) would be favored against Seattle if they were to play later this season?
It sure looks to me like Seattle is going to end their season at 14 wins vs 2 losses (they are 12 & 2 now)!
Seattles two remaining games are AT HOME versus two teams the Seahawks beat playing in those two opponents OWN arenas - AND the Seahawks now have some significant personnel back in uniform for these last two home games!
Then, in all probability Seattle will get a bye in the first round of the playoffs then play a lessor team in their first playoff game while being "rested up"!
I simply DO NOT think there is a team anywhere in the N.F.L. that would LIKE to play Seattle at any stage of the playoffs.
Win, lose or draw in the playoffs, for this year, Seattles Seahawks (small market team!) have had a great season and us fans are very proud of them.
Personally I would LOVE for Seattle to end up playing against either Baltimore or against Detroit in the playoffs!
IIRC from the tv tonight the two teams you tout now have 13 losses between them, SO FAR, in this season - Seattle will most likely have just 2 losses for the full regular season.
Hmmm... I don't see your logic?
No one is more aware than I that on any given day ANY team can be beaten or can beat any other team so I am not predicting a Seahawks Super-Bowl win - but that is more likely than either of the teams you tout doing so.
We'll see.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
Go Hawks!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bruinruin
Lions just got robbed of a TD as Durham was arm barred when trying to catch a pass in the end zone.

That is not the only screwing going on tonight! The officiating this year is disgusting!

Teams should be allowed to challenge anything on the field and force those POS officials to explain themselves. Technology has made it impossible for officials to see everything the TV audience gets to see in slo-mo.

Officials being forced to review the horseshit calls they make would probably turn their cheeks so red they would have to respond...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

That is not the only screwing going on tonight! The officiating this year is disgusting! .
You got THAT right.. Man, the list of obviously bad calls last night could fill a roll of toilet paper..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I flipped to the game a few times to see the score - but managed to catch that last field goal. The looks on the Lions' faces were priceless. I bet Tucker gets a bigger check next contract.

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

That was indeed a horrific non-call.

That said, the Lions have to be the most self-destructive team in the league. Far too many high-round picks and talent on that team to be in the position they've gotten themselves into. Again.

It begins and end with the coach and the lack of discipline. As a Packers fan, we continue hope the Lions retain Jim Schwartz. laugh

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by SKane

It begins and end with the coach and the lack of discipline. As a Packers fan, we continue hope the Lions retain Jim Schwartz. laugh

I used to like the Lions until they hired Schwartz. He is only rivaled in dickheadedness by Jim Harbaugh/49'ers.

Last edited by tzone; 12/17/13.

Camp is where you make it.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Same O, same O; Stafford thinks they're so great he can just fling it anywhere & they will catch it. (31) turnovers won't get you anywhere. They have been listening to all the comments about all their talent; don't work with NO discipline! They don't deserve to be champions of division; wouldn't go anywhere in playoffs anyway.

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by SKane

That was indeed a horrific non-call.

That said, the Lions have to be the most self-destructive team in the league. Far too many high-round picks and talent on that team to be in the position they've gotten themselves into. Again.

Nah, the Cowgirls got them beat hands down for being the most self-destructive Team wink

Go Packers & Bronco's !

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You know, if the Lions played outside like real men - there's no way the Ravens try a 61 yarder, outside in December.

Me

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Excellent point!

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

613 members (007FJ, 01Foreman400, 160user, 2500HD, 204guy, 257 roberts, 59 invisible), 2,294 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,640
Posts18,455,347
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.