Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
This video elucidates the most egregious crimes committed by Barry Soetoro and his Demonrat crime family.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Bwahahahahahahahaha..

Like THAT has a chance in Hades...

The virtuous Harry-azzed Reid won't allow it...

Nope - that ship sailed in '08.. The AIC can do anything he wants with near total impunity....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
What if the Republicans were able to gain control of the Senate this coming November.

Will you sing the same defeatist song or will you change your tune? LOL.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rte
What if the Republicans were able to gain control of the Senate this coming November.
A big IF sir..

Will you sing the same defeatist song or will you change your tune? LOL.
Not defeatist - the applicable term is "realist"..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
If our founding fathers thought like you they would never have challenged King George.

Only 30% of the population of our nation at that time fought and defeated the most powerful nation on earth.

Communist Goals

27. Discredit the Bible.

IC B2

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
That's correct but 47% aren't paying taxes. They want the free stuff. They vote by the bus load. Sometimes twice.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Graham and Bonner will do nothing at all.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
love the thought, but the idea has no legs. period.

Sam......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
What a great video!!

Even the wildest ideas start with the first steps...

saying this doesn't stand a chance, I humbly submit is like giving up before ya even start... ( not meant as a slam on any individual posting on this thread)....

Any decent American will continue the fight against the Obama Administration and their violation of every thing this nation was built upon, until the day he is out of office.. even if that has to be the last day of his second term...

I don't ever believe in giving up the fight.. this is our nation we speak of....that is getting burnt into the ground.. and handed over to foreign interests..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Will never happen.

The Office of President is an office of dictatorship. The Office of President relies on the morals/ethics of the person holding the office. Starting with Wilson the morals/ethics of the officer holder has steadily gone south to where it is today.

Not only will Obama not be impeached or convicted but he can stay in for a third term if he chooses to do so with impunity.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rte
If our founding fathers thought like you they would never have challenged King George.

Only 30% of the population of our nation at that time fought and defeated the most powerful nation on earth.

That was then.. This is now.. Even later - as you recall - we beat the chit outta the Germans and Japan too.. But that was when we had an abundance of AMERICANS who believed in the country, the Constitution and freedom..

Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
That's correct but 47% aren't paying taxes. They want the free stuff. They vote by the bus load. Sometimes twice.
Exactly...

Conservatives are in the minority - we're dinosaurs now.. I pray I'm wrong.. I pray y'all can come back to me in 12 months and say "SEE, WE TOLD YA, OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!"

I would be the happiest campfire member here to admit then that I was totally wrong..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by rte

That was then.. This is now.. Even later - as you recall - we beat the chit outta the Germans and Japan too.. But that was when we had an abundance of AMERICANS who believed in the country, the Constitution and freedom..

Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
Exactly...

Conservatives are in the minority - we're dinosaurs now.. I pray I'm wrong.. I pray y'all can come back to me in 12 months and say "SEE, WE TOLD YA, OH YE OF LITTLE FAITH!"

I would be the happiest campfire member here to admit then that I was totally wrong..

You are not wrong you are right. The biggest threat to our freedom is the biggest terrorist of them all the federal government. No way in hell would I serve the greatest terrorist of them all by joining the military.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well said Seafire!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought the clip was clear and and articulate.... Barry and his minions are not unstoppable. This clip going viral would be a good thing.....

Please don't feed the trolls!
T
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by rte

59 districts in Ohio, didn't receive, any Republican votes!!It was not challenged!! They don't have to bus them now....The dems do it with rigged voting machines!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'd be at least tied for the second happiest individual here if you can come back and tell Lee/Redneck he's wrong on this.

but I fear he's correct, we've long quit being a nation of law, but a nation of cult of personality

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Torg

59 districts in Ohio, didn't receive, any Republican votes!!It was not challenged!! !
Tells ya one, or both, of two things.

"R"s are complicit in the rigged voting and/or they're so GUTLESS and BALL-LESS that they simply curled up in the corner in a fetal position and sucked their damned thumbs..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

671 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 160user, 1eyedmule, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 3,046 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,264
Posts18,467,183
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.