Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Why worry about "approved for human use".
It's used to kill a guy, are they worried about his future health?

Do you suppose they sterilize the needle?

Be not weary in well doing.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by denton
Why worry about "approved for human use".
It's used to kill a guy, are they worried about his future health?

Do you suppose they sterilize the needle?

I'll bet down here in this state they follow every rule from the Feds. to the T.

We use it as often as we can. Just a lot of road blocks to get past.

Last edited by Wtxj; 01/28/14.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I'd be OK with death via Komodo Dragon bite.

I can walk on water.......................but I do stagger a bit on alcohol.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've always wondered if a .22 long rifle behind the ear would be deemed cruel and unusual.

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Mackay_Sagebrush
Originally Posted by 6mm250
How is it that the media can claim there is a shortage of lethal injection drugs while at the same time every veterinarian in the US has the drugs to humanely put down anything from a parakeet to a plowhorse ?

Mike

Switch to a .22 to the temple, or .38, since .22s are hard to come by as well. Problem solved. Death rows should be cleaned out.

Cheers!

I have a few k of 22 lr I will donate or a case of Propofol.

NRA Life Member
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The current process is recommended by Lawyers, who of course would not want to diminish the 30 year income stream. I think a set of criteria could be established that would accommodate a "quick and speedy trial" encouraged by the Constitution. Number one, irrefutable evidence to include DNA, visual, chemical etc. Picture the Aurora or Gabby Giffords shooter, not much question of guilt, just of sanity (still ok in my book).

How about a quick and easy solution to gun violence. Convicted of Gun Violence, then shot with the same gun.

NRA Life Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and in MO, a new challenge, upheld by Judge Alito. This execution blocked by an appeal that challenges the State's refusal to identify the compounding pharmacy that is making the drugs to kill this POS.
link to story
ST. LOUIS � The U.S. Supreme Court granted a temporary stay of execution for Missouri death row inmate Herbert Smulls on Tuesday night.

Justice Samuel Alito signed the order that was sent out after President Barack Obama's State of the Union speech, about two-and-a-half hours before Smulls was scheduled to die at 12:01 a.m. Wednesday.

Smulls' lawyer, Cheryl Pilate, had made last-minute pleas Tuesday to spare his life, focusing on the state's refusal to disclose from which compounding pharmacy they obtain the lethal-injection drug, pentobarbital. Missouri has argued the compounding pharmacy is part of the execution team -- and therefore its name cannot be released to the public.

Smulls, 56, was convicted and sentenced to death for killing a St. Louis County jeweler and badly injuring his wife during a 1991 robbery.

Pilate says the stay is temporary while the high court reviews the case, but she is hopeful the stay will become permanent.

"We're happy to get the stay and we're glad the court is reviewing it," she said.

Missouri statutes allow executions to occur at any time of the day they are scheduled -- that's why the state always sets the execution time for one minute after midnight, in case there are court delays. If the U.S. Supreme Court ultimately decides in favor of the state, the execution could still occur Wednesday.

A message late Tuesday seeking comment from Eric Slusher, a spokesman for Missouri Attorney General Chris Koster, was not immediately returned.

Missouri had used a three-drug execution process since 1989, until the drug makers stopped selling those drugs for executions. Missouri eventually switched late last year to pentobarbital.

Sam......

Q
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q
Why not just make them watch re-runs of all of Obama's speeches. Now that cruel and inhuman!!!

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

626 members (10Glocks, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 69 invisible), 2,737 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,256
Posts18,467,037
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.