Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

The bullsch!tt from the town of Electra, Texas in this 18-minute video will make your head explode. It gets real good in the pre-trial courtroom phase, you won't believe what you're seeing and hearing.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

BP-B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Gonhuntin:

You were unlawfully detained and searched. End of story.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
You should bring suit to all involved. My BP is now elevated.

Hard to believe that so many are complicit from the judge on down...

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I have seen tapes where the guys in them were definitely egging on the cops and pushing the line. I don't think this guy was at all. I think anything he said to the cops was respectful and within the law.

Gotta love it when the city attorney says the constitution doesn't apply to police or courts.

He should also know when he asked about a prior criminal history that whether a person has a prior conviction on anything or not is not admissible into evidence either.

If the lawyers are that bad, how bad are the cops in lots of cases?

The lawyer spoke the truth about "you might beat the rap, but not the ride"...That happens.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I hope that mofo prosecutor is not still in office.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by CrowRifle
I hope that mofo prosecutor is not still in office.

You know.... They ALL could have seen things differently than they did within that system. Here's how.

The judge and the prosecutor could have seen how things went, and instead of defending the system, they could have CHANGED the way cases are brought to them, based on this case.

Had the judge and prosecutor passed on the message that they would not take cases on anything that resembled this type of action against citizens, the police would have had no choice but to train better, and raise the bar for their officers. The whole system would have benefitted from these changes.

Instead, they all "Let it ride". Sure, they dismissed the charges on THIS guy, but what about the next dozen guys like him?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
friggin unbelievable. wow.

always kinda wondered how a cop would react if i was in the right and stood by my constitutional rights. looks like they can pretty much do whatever they want.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I didn't know it was a potential crime to fail the attitude test. Unreal. Those guys need a lesson in the Constitution.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
The only reason it went down like this is because the man's son was videoing the entire thing. Had they known they were being recorded the outcome would look very differently.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Everyone from the Judge down needs to be fired and brought up on charges of misconduct. There is no way that should have ever happened. I would sue the whole county. I would be a pain in there butt from now on until I got justice.

Jim

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
His biggest mistake was not having an attorney. NEVER try to represent yourself, you will always be treated just like that or WORSE.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke 1795

"Give me liberty or give me death"
Patrick Henry 1775
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
Cops hate the Constitution

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by wildbill59
Cops hate the Constitution

But they take an oath to uphold it? (So do attorneys BTW.)

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
He has a right to a copy of that video. Prosecutor was pissed because he didn't go along with their crooked operation of under the Color of Law.
It's true about small town JB's so he wasn't lying about that.

Ya, it's too bad when there's audio to go along with. Isn't it there as some poo poo want to protect them? It goes both ways.

Last edited by wildbill59; 02/15/14.

Feel the Bern in your wallet.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm sitting about 20 miles from Electra right now. I don't know any of the participants in this, but the PA told the guy the truth about how things used to be, and how they still are a little farther west from Electra.

The two cops are a prime example of what you get for minimum wage.

I don't see where the PA or judge did anything wrong.

If the "victim" does much traveling in rural areas ANYWHERE in the South or Southwest, he may have some experiences that make this one look like a walk in the park.

"Drama Queen" comes to mind.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Have driven through Electra many times Gene on my way to see friends and relatives.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Drama Queen" comes to mind.

I woulda just showed 'em my driver's license and explained what we were doing. Freely giving up yer ID in the sticks at night serves the same purpose as when guys out on the plains would discharge their plains rifles into the air on encountering strangers... visible proof of peaceable intent.

Most likely the Cops wouild have given advice on where was a motel I could stop or a convenience store parking lot where we could take a quick nap.

Closest I've come to that is when I was an itinerant longhair passing through Elk City OK one cold February night in '83. I had car trouble that I could fix the next morning when I could see using spare parts I had brung.

I stopped in the police station (Sheriff's office?) and asked where I could park.

Later that evening the guy stopped by in his squad car and told me it was a good thing I had asked where I could park, else with my "long hair and them New York plates" he "woulda run me in like a shot" grin

I dunno what constitutional rights got violated.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Electra Texas , population 2769.

Those cops were probably bored.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by curdog4570
The two cops are a prime example of what you get for minimum wage.

You do get what you pay for. There's a little town here that has a Chief who manages a bunch of volunteer officers. Translate that: Officers who were run off or couldn't get hired anywhere else but desperately want to keep their license. I've met two of them (worked with one at a real department before she got fired) and they scared me to think they were cops.

And it's not always true, but every podunk town I've ever seen that started its own police department would've been better served without one.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's videos like this that make it so hard to defend my profession.

I'm truly sorry you had to go through that. Keep posting that video everywhere you can.

And I also hope you're filing a lawsuit

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
143 members (44mc, 163bc, 338reddog, 257 mag, 300_savage, 12 invisible), 1,227 guests, and 525 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,186,241
Posts18,371,458
Members73,765
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.