Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
jnyork Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
JAKARTA, Indonesia � U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday called climate change perhaps the world's "most fearsome" destructive weapon and mocked those who deny its existence or question its causes, comparing them to people who insist the Earth is flat.

The article continues at length along the same vein.

These idiots are getting goofier by the day.

If it's hot, it's caused by climate change.
If it's cold, it's caused by climate change.
If it's dry, it's caused by climate change.
If it's raining, it's caused by climate change.
If it's snowing, it's caused by climate change.
If it's cloudy, it's caused by climate change.
If it's sunny, it's caused by climate change.
If it's just right, well, forget it , things will get back to climate change tomorrow.

eek eek eek

[Linked Image]
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
sounds about wright confused

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Human activity is as significant in global warming as a mouse fart in a tornado.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
A scientific "theory" that purports to explain everything, explains nothing. Somebody smart said that. I'm paraphrasing.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RobJordan
A scientific "theory" that purports to explain everything, explains nothing. Somebody smart said that. I'm paraphrasing.

Krauthammer said that yesterday, or the day before, but I doubt he was the original author.

Talk is cheap. It takes money to buy whiskey.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jnyork
JAKARTA, Indonesia � U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday called climate change perhaps the world's "most fearsome" destructive weapon and mocked those who deny its existence or question its causes, comparing them to people who insist the Earth is flat.

The article continues at length along the same vein.

These idiots are getting goofier by the day.

If it's hot, it's caused by climate change.
If it's cold, it's caused by climate change.
If it's dry, it's caused by climate change.
If it's raining, it's caused by climate change.
If it's snowing, it's caused by climate change.
If it's cloudy, it's caused by climate change.
If it's sunny, it's caused by climate change.
If it's just right, well, forget it , things will get back to climate change tomorrow.

eek eek eek

dingleberry kerry............

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Kerry's rhetoric is that of fear. Good.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/obama-wants-billion-fight-climate-change

What's another billion dollars, right?! The climate change BS is absolutely mind boggling! Who are these idiots that think that throwing billions of dollars at climate change and regulating industry out of the country will make life better?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes, climate is changing. Always has and always will. Stability is just not the nature of the beast.

1Minute
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We were entering a mini ice age in the 70's.
Had the dust bowl drought in the 30's
Warmer climates was the reason for the renaissance and
cold partly the cause of the dark ages.

What do you suppose man did to cause those?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
At some point, human populations will decline. There may not be much anyone can do, wealthy, privileged, poor, undeveloped or not. It will all depend on what the cause is. Whatever happens, there will likely be strife and conflict. Does that mean we should reverse human development as we know it.....stop industrialized development, stop advanced healthcare, stop improving housing, stop transportation development, disband cities........?

Kerry is worried about maintaining control. If it is as catastrophic as it might possibly be, those now in control will be lose it. It won't be pretty. Those who adapt best will be among the survivors.

Last edited by Klikitarik; 02/16/14.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
If the EPA can't save us nobody can.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
At some point, human populations will decline. There may not be much anyone can do, wealthy, privileged, poor, undeveloped or not. It will all depend on what the cause is. Whatever happens, there will likely be strife and conflict. Does that mean we should reverse human development as we know it.....stop industrialized development, stop advanced healthcare, stop improving housing, stop transportation development, disband cities........?

Kerry is worried about maintaining control. If it is as catastrophic as it might possibly be, those now in control will be lose it. It won't be pretty. Those who adapt best will be among the survivors.

.gov is rigging it, so great, caring, Dimocrap scabs like Kerry will survive..

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I guess they feel safer saying climate change instead of Global Warming. That way no matter what the change is they can blame it on people.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Scotty
I guess they feel safer saying climate change instead of Global Warming. That way no matter what the change is they can blame it on people.
I do not think "blame" is the operative word here. I think the powers that be figured they had to find something that wealthy countries produced, that could be taxed. Industrialization does produce carbon. Viola! Little matter that carbon levels do not actually drive temperature. You can obscure that by statistical minutia that makes it hard to decide WHAT the results are. The important thing is to punish successful, industrialized nations (particularly the great Satan - the USA) by taxing them heavily on that industrialization. Sure worked in the USA! Industry is essentially gone, and the resultant unemployment has created a new class of people dependent on the government. The "green " movement was and is, very well supported by the Communist movement, and is used as a tool to break the economy of the USA. Looks like it worked beautifully.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Good post. True, I think.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Totally expected from old horse-face...

Originally Posted by benchman
I think the powers that be figured they had to find something that wealthy countries produced, that could be taxed.
THAT, is the bottom line.. (no pun intended.. )

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I think that numb-nut kerry is a destructive weapon . . .

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 1minute
Yes, climate is changing. Always has and always will. Stability is just not the nature of the beast.

This. Thread closed, discussion over, debate over, move on!

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by benchman
Originally Posted by Scotty
I do not think "blame" is the operative word here. I think the powers that be figured they had to find something that wealthy countries produced, that could be taxed. Industrialization does produce carbon. Viola! Little matter that carbon levels do not actually drive temperature. You can obscure that by statistical minutia that makes it hard to decide WHAT the results are. The important thing is to punish successful, industrialized nations (particularly the great Satan - the USA) by taxing them heavily on that industrialization. Sure worked in the USA! Industry is essentially gone, and the resultant unemployment has created a new class of people dependent on the government. The "green " movement was and is, very well supported by the Communist movement, and is used as a tool to break the economy of the USA. Looks like it worked beautifully.

(+1)

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 55 invisible), 2,883 guests, and 1,237 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,350
Posts18,468,852
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.