-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Palin's mastery of the obvious is dumbfounding.

GB1

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
In Putin's place, I'd do the same.

He took the measure of Obama and found him voting "present". "After the election, I'm free to do more..." Or less..

Sevastopol is the ONLY warm port Russia has. Under lease, no less. What would you do in his place?

This is not to say that I approve...

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by las
In Putin's place, I'd do the same.

He took the measure of Obama and found him voting "present". "After the election, I'm free to do more..." Or less..

Sevastopol is the ONLY warm port Russia has. Under lease, no less. What would you do in his place?

This is not to say that I approve...
So what. I'm on Team USA. I'm not in Putin's place and never will be. [bleep] the commie thug.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Palin's mastery of the obvious is dumbfounding.

Obvious? How come that Palin why back in 2008 was the only one warning about weak leadership up against a KBG chief. And to tie it all together with energy independence and a strong economy?

All the way from England�
Ukraine: Sarah Palin and Mitt Romney were right about Russia
The Telegraph
By Tim Stanley US politics Last updated: March 4th, 2014
The Republicans have been warning us about Russia for years, and we've ignored them every time. They're the little boy who cried wolf. Except that it was a bear and, wouldn't ya know it, the damn thing was real.

First, Sarah Palin. In 2008, the Alaskan conservative warned that Putin was on the prowl. Quote: "After the Russian army invaded the nation of Georgia, Senator Obama's reaction was one of moral indecision and equivalence, the kind of response that would only encourage Russia's Putin to invade Ukraine next."

Wow. Mrs Palin not only got the country that Putin would threaten right, she also predicted the reason behind it.

Obama's "indecision and equivalence" over Iran, Egypt and, most importantly, Syria, has probably encouraged Putin to believe that there would be next-to-no Western response to an attack on Ukraine.

If Vlad expands his power anymore, Russia won't just be visible from Sarah Palin's house. It'll be visible from the White House, too.

Okay, so that's a gross exaggeration � but you get the point.
Mrs Palin certainly does, after all she was parodied for her Russophobia in 2008 and is now wallowing in the schadenfreude. "I'm usually not one to Told-Ya-So," she wrote on Facebook, "but I did!"

Let her wallow. She's earned this one.
[�]
Obama has become the anti-Theodore Roosevelt. He speaks loudly and carries a small stick.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I personally don't really worry about Russia , We have more problems to worry about in DC with Obama and the Democrats than anything coming from Russia . Putin is looking out for his country , more than i can say about Obama .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
IC B2

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Americas new anthem...

Those who believe there is safety in numbers never heard of Auschwitz- Me

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 12344mag, 70 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,681
Posts18,456,303
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.