Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
In Feb 1991 we neutralized the worlds 4th largest military in 30 days without instituting a draft.

As for WWII allies, do you mean France who lasted for all of 6 weeks against the Germans? Poland did even worse, lasting all of 2 weeks, and the Ukraine tried to join the Germans until they realized they were just as bad, if not worse than Stalin.

Maybe Neville Chamberlain who wasn't replaced by Churchill until days before the German invasion of France in May of 1940?

You can't mean Japan or Italy.

By these great allies, are you referring to the Chinese Nationalist fighting against Japan, or STALIN the Russian Communist fighting against Germany, who was actually allied with German until Hitler attacked them during the June of 1941...

So help me, what Great pre-dawn WWII allies are you referring to??

My point is just that! We won't even have the anemic allies we had at the outset of WWII.

You seem to need to argue, so have at it.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trying to take credit for something that has already happened.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Russia threatens to collapse US economy

Now this I believe, a joint plan between putin and bammy.

Barry has already done it.............

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
One only has to look back a few years, and consider what Bin Laden did to our economy with three jets loaded with fuel. (I know there were four, but the passengers negated any effect of the fourth.)

I never could have believed that the loss of three thousand lives, two buildings, and a little hole in the side of the Pentagon could crash the largest economy in the world.

But then I was unaware that our entire economy was a thousand ton boulder perched on the tip of a pin waiting for an errant breeze to tip it over.

Is it really in a much healthier state today than it was then?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
The economy actually peaked in March of 2000, and the dot.com bubble had already burst before 9/11. 9/11 was just he period exclamation point at the end of the sentence.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Originally Posted by luv2safari
In Feb 1991 we neutralized the worlds 4th largest military in 30 days without instituting a draft.

As for WWII allies, do you mean France who lasted for all of 6 weeks against the Germans? Poland did even worse, lasting all of 2 weeks, and the Ukraine tried to join the Germans until they realized they were just as bad, if not worse than Stalin.

Maybe Neville Chamberlain who wasn't replaced by Churchill until days before the German invasion of France in May of 1940?

You can't mean Japan or Italy.

By these great allies, are you referring to the Chinese Nationalist fighting against Japan, or STALIN the Russian Communist fighting against Germany, who was actually allied with German until Hitler attacked them during the June of 1941...

So help me, what Great pre-dawn WWII allies are you referring to??

My point is just that! We won't even have the anemic allies we had at the outset of WWII.

You seem to need to argue, so have at it.

There is no need for him to argue, He's freakin right. And you can add to the list of fugg ups. The lack of ship yards, No steel mills, an administration bound and determined to cripple the coal industry, and no manufacturing in the country. And in an emergency if we needed to fill these kind of jobs. We would have to put a gun to 50% of the people to force them to work. Because they have figured it is easier to vote for a living than to have to work. All this bought to you courtesy of the no good son of a bitch OBMMER and many just like him. I could go on and on but I'm thinking ya got my drift!! Maybe the azzholes think the can get the [bleep] for ships, tanks, and other miscellaneous [bleep] from China. I am sure China, North Korea, and Iran will fight amonst them selves to help us out with the deal in Russia. LMAO

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 03/05/14.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Did he use his shoe to emphasis his points?

[Linked Image]

Carpe' Scrotum
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Last week the US produced 1.861 Million tons of raw steel.

At he height of WWII we were producing 1.7 Million tons per week.

Are you sure there aren't any steel mills in this country??

Where is the USS Gerald R Ford being constructed??

Please name another country in the World that can construct an Aircraft Carrier equal to one of ours.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 03/05/14.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
The commies are really fired up over there...so much for glaznost..

Lets try this link.

http://www.altheadlines.com/russia-...llar-and-start-dumping-us-debt-13254571/

Theres always an opposing view.

http://www.businessinsider.com/the-hidden-debts-of-russia-and-ukraine-2014-3

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Your right! We are ready to rock and roll!! whistle And if the SHTF, maybe we can just call time out so we can get a few more cruisers, and destroyers up and ready. whistle

Take care, Willie

Last edited by wdenike; 03/05/14.

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
He's talking about removing the U.S. Dollar as the world reserve currency and killing the petrodollar

That would really hurt the bankers.

But since other countries would not have to manufacture and sell to the U.S. in order to obtain U.S. Dollars I wonder what that would do to our job market.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thats what you get when you dont have anything to back the dollar and a POS, weasle for president.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by wdenike
Your right! We are ready to rock and roll!! whistle And if the SHTF, maybe we can just call time out so we can get a few more cruisers, and destroyers up and ready. whistle

Take care, Willie

How many Carriers has China built?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Take care, Willie

1 or 2 working on a new one and re+re one they bought for scrap.

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Last week the US produced 1.861 Million tons of raw steel.

At he height of WWII we were producing 1.7 Million tons per week.

Are you sure there aren't any steel mills in this country??

Where is the USS Gerald R Ford being constructed??

Please name another country in the World that can construct an Aircraft Carrier equal to one of ours.

Bravo,

......way to many folks running around with their hair on fire.

The majority suffering from lack of skills in differentiation.

Is it chit, or bean dip confused ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by norm99

Take care, Willie

1 or 2 working on a new one and re+re one they bought for scrap.

Norm,....

go read Janes.

Get a handle on what these Chinese "carriers" represent,....outside of third world propaganda ops.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Take care, Willie

Breath deep,...calm down a little bit.

Turn off Alex Jones for a week.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Take care, Willie

They're trying real hard to turn a piece of scrap into a carrier. It'll no doubt rival the Langley. grin crazy

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They're trying real hard to turn a piece of scrap into a carrier. It'll no doubt rival the Langley.

I would not marginalize the THREAT that China represents.

Neither would I paint them as Armageddon Incorporated.

Their carriers may garner third world cred.

.....next ?

GTC

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It seems odd to me that I have more faith in your country than your fellow countrymen have.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

615 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1minute, 1234, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 74 invisible), 2,717 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,315
Posts18,449,227
Members73,900
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.