Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by AggieDog
God help you, if you cant distinguish the difference between Russia and the congo..........

Did you read his post?

Here ya go!

The callousness of our government is shockingly clear when you look back at the Clinton administration's position on the genocide that took place in Rwanda in 1994. For the three-month period starting in April that year, Hutu death squads slaughtered an estimated 800,000 Tutsis and moderate members of their own tribe.

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Vass ist dat stench?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
keith you gotta admit he's kind of funny.

his posts do grab a lot of views, but tis probably cause folks just like to watch him get his azz handed to him......again.

and he serves a useful purpose, when folks read what he says and find they're about 180 degrees from his view, well it's just positive reaffirmation that you're on the right track.

he likes being aligned with the ghetto rats, the I want something for nothing and the pointy headed liberal professors that can't even change their own oil if their life depended upon it, that think Obama is better than sliced bread.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Northwestalasska,,,,,,,The same bias you claim of Fox news is also exhibited by msnbc in the their shameless support of anything Obama says or does.. Writing checks you can't cash economically or geopolitically has no defense.

Last edited by foogle; 03/07/14.

"We are building a dictatorship of relativism which recoqnizes nothing as definitive and whose ultimate goal consists solely of ones own self ego and desires."Cardinal Rathzinger
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
ya I read it, but evidently, you didnt understand it.
Obama is a wimp, and he is allowing
Russia to take what ever they want from the country
of Ukrian.

Obama did away with the missile defense system we were obligated to set up in Poland, what more do you need to know that the dude in the white house is a zero? And our boy from Alaska takes pleasure in making fun of Fox news who is the only news media you will ever have a chance of figuring out the truth???
Earth to twrips, Obama is a zero................

Last edited by AggieDog; 03/07/14.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Stewart spells it out slowly and even draws pictures for the jackasses at Fox and the idiots that believe that drivel but they still won't get it. Sad thing is THEY VOTE.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh LOL you were posting irrelevant bullshit so i posted some too. See how it works I don't give a [bleep] what jon stewart does or says hell don't even watch comedy central anymore. Stopped watching when Dave Chapelle pulled the plug on his show sad day in t.v

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had seen the segment and Stewart was right on. He should pay royalties to the idiots at Fox and CNN. They make his job too easy.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
IC B3

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
...Stewart is the WORST kind of subversive Lefty. And he has become less and less funny as hes decided to be an Obummer mouthpiece and Liberal Stooge, never really skewering the Left for its scandal, missteps, lies, and outright bafoonery. But never misses a chance to slam the Right. Even in the face of OVERWHELMING facts of his sides absolute failings.

Politics is power. If Stewie doesnt understand how Putin is gaming the big Obummer in foreign policy, its best he stays on the sidewalk. Its not that we admire Putin, but Putin knows how to position his Country for dominance.

Hes an "American" intent on destroying America by spreading discontent, disillusionment, and discord. In my book, hes part of the problem, and a Liberal Fascist.
He IS "the Man", at the same time trying to stick it to "the Man".

And he honors, and appreciates no one. Hes has lost his way.

"""We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then question the manner in which I provide it."""

Stewart, GFY

Last edited by WillARights; 03/07/14.

Trump HAD the World, ", Trump saw our children, "
Trump saw a way to make a brighter day so he started giving
There was a choice he was making, he was saving our own lives
Its true he made a brighter day for you and me. --Trump WINS 2016
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

476 members (12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 19rabbit52, 1eyedmule, 53 invisible), 2,713 guests, and 1,219 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,713
Posts18,456,929
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.