Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Take_a_knee
Frikin' awesome buck.

Not bad considering I'm a do nothing couch rider huh? I'm pretty sure the other couch riders here have done even better.

When are we all going to stop feeding this troll? I stepped away for awhile, got off the couch, and surprisingly the responses he's been giving all of you look exactly like the ones he gave me earlier. Maybe it has nothing to do with the do-nothing kchunts and more to do with the loud mouth azzhole?

Just a thought.

LOL
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well whatever he's done or hasn't done on here one thing is for sure. He's put Prince of Whales on my bucket list. Those orange rack Sitka bucks he shows us drive me wild. I can't see this life being complete for me without making a trip there and trying to put my tag on one or two of them.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'ball',

You are indeed a Whining Do Nothing Kchunt,as per your accurate speculations. But hell...who would know better than you,how incredibly [bleep] little you do?!? Laffin'!

Slow day,only halfa dozen Trouts and none better than 32". Water fell a bunch and rain will kindle that fire,in nuclear fashion. Think it'll happen?!? Laffin'!

Anywhooo,I cut the foray a couple/few rivers short of the usual,so as to chase crummy parts. [bleep] canopy door hinge puked and I need to change oil in it to boot,as well as a boat or two. Found a scope box that Big Momma had rat-holed and there was a 6x Fixed [bleep],with caps. Am hoping my newest 17HMR arrives this next week,as well as the McMillan T-Hole Sillywet Annie 54R handle...though I reckon I can make due,if the weather curtails the Mail. Laffin'!

Hey,wasn't you "telling" me "all about" Bears there for a spell?!? What the [bleep] happened? Didja' run outta the requisite amount of Imagination and Pretend,to try and make that ruse fly? Or was you just gonna hold pat,on the sweet "satisfactions" that is solely your's and just flaunt a [bleep] Soup Can and call it "good"? I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooo [bleep] hard.

Mebbe give the Secret Squirrel Dog Whistle a toot and summons The Troops,as I'm purty sure I'm on the ropes and you've masterfully arranged the upper hand,with your Daring Do Nothing Dumbfhukkery. Laffin'!

Just [bleep] WOW +P+!!!

I better turn a wrench or two,gun a zero and confirm come-ups.

Keep Whining aloud,as the hilarity is OFF the [bleep] charts!

Dooshmike,

Them Alaskan Guys seem to have ALL the [bleep] fun,for sure. I swear they've something Red Hot going on,day in and day out! Here I am trying to make due in Kansas and them bastards are constantly rubbing it in.

Perhaps if I work 49 nights in a row?!?

Laffin'!

(Addendum)

Dooshmike,

If only to get the Window Lickers goin' on yet another Whine,I've only cut a minimum of 100 million bd ft of timber.

I got Kansas fairly well slicked up.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, a logger in Kansas. That'd be a good one. Think you'd find many trees to cut down? laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Another thing I'll give Boxer is he made me look at rifles differently. I was very much into the romance and nostalgia of classic rifles like Savage 99's and Winchester 94's . Classic bolt guns wearing walnut too. Now I see rifles as more of a tool and place functionality above all. Heck, my latest purchase is a Ruger All Weather. Before reading Boxer's posts I'd have never put that much money into something that didn't wear walnut. But wood goes in the fireplace and gunstocks are synthetic. smile

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Boxer, for the record, you act like a complete azzhole. Not sure why?? There are plenty of guys here that know their way around the woods and streams. I really don't think you're scoring any points with anyone over the age of 13. You have some cool stuff, and live in a cool place, and see cool things, we get that.
Why not put a positive spin on it and build people up rather than tear them down???
We all have choices, why would you choose to beat good people up?

LOL
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
FB2

Sir, with all due respect, you've 8K posts and are just now coming to that realization.

I've had the pleasure of B's acquaintence on three different websites over the past six years or so.

It's always the same Schtick. Years ago at least the Pix were fresh. Now, not so much. B don't play well with others.

Have you ever heard the story about the woman that walks outside her cabin. It's cold and snowing out. She spies a serpent in the middle of the road, half frozen. She decides to pick it up, bring it inside and see whether she can revive it. She puts it by the fire for a bit, pour a little mile in a saucer. After a while she see's it's reviving, so she picks it up and holds it to her breast. The viper bites her and gives her the juice. She immediately thows the serpent down on the floor and exclaims, I saved your life, I warmed you, revived you and fed you, I saved your life, and this is how you repay me. The serpent sez "lady, you knew I was a snake when you picked me up.
To bite is their nature.
To expect anything different from B in his responses to any but his sycophants is foolish on your part as it belies his nature.

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/25/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Well sir, I'll just take your word for that since I don't know the man. It sounds like you do.

LOL
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how well you do, sooner or later the bird is going to schit on the board and strut around like it won something.....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The box is a complete [bleep] Dick

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by laker
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how well you do, sooner or later the bird is going to schit on the board and strut around like it won something.....

LOL!

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Very similar to what my Sensei says.

Don't wrestle with pigs. All you do is get filthy and the pig likes it.

smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Dooshmike,

I've seen me influence more than alotta purchases,for more than alotta reasons...all of which bear fruit.

Funny how it actually works.

Laffin'!

I'd strongly recommend taking notes and applying same.

Hint.

'ball',

You Whining Kchunt...NOONE can make you look like a bigger piece of Do Nothing Clueless Schit,than you can. Congratulations?!?

Only YOU,can stop YOU,from saying stupid schit. Hint. Just sayin'. Laffin'!

Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you being powerless in that refrain and extry points awarded for pointing fingers,trying to off your amazing Dumbfhukktitude as being someone else's "fault".

Sweetie...it's all you and it sure as [bleep] is an amazing performance! Here's to you doing your best,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

Laffin'!

Still looking forward to you "telling" me about Bears,not that a Soup Can ain't [bleep] hilarious,for a million reasons you'll never be able to savvy. Laffin'!

Wow +P+!

G',

What didja' almost do today,what didja' almost do it with and where didja' almost do it?!? Laffin'!

The Texas Version of everything...is simply [bleep] hilarious!

Congratulations?!?

laker,

Exceedingly GOOD call,to go right to your long suit and start Whining out of the [bleep] gate. Congratulations?!?

If only because it's the only thing you can bring to the table.

Laffin'!

Do you figure your next Whine,will surpass this first effort?

Laffin'!

'lia,

I take it you are still red-assed from your Stupid [bleep] Ladder "System"?!? That schit was/is FUNNY! Bless your heart.

If you can summons enough Imagination,to Pretend to find me "mistaken",please point it out and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose in your stupidity. You are doing "great". Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise" that not one of you Whining Clueless Kchunts,would touch a Bear with a 10' pole. I "wonder" why that is?!?

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooo [bleep] hard.

Now tell me about how that one time,at Band Camp...you stuck a flute in your poozy.

Keep it real,you "hard charger".

Laffin'!

Perhaps consider lobbing a cartoon,to frost your plagiarized pics poignantly. Google it.

Laffin'!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
There's no fooling you boxer. Please tell me more

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
laker,

I ain't no fun to try and keep pace with,that goes without saying. Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that even someone as [bleep] Stupid as you,knows better than to try?!? Laffin'!

Please don't let them facts,interrupt you Whining Kchunts' EPIC Hissy Fit and fascinating Vagina Monologue...if only because it is funnier than [bleep]. Be sure to skirt ALL things Bear,as well as ALL things else and stay with The Whine,you are doing "great". Laffin'!

Appreciate your chiming in and sharing your Imagination and Pretend.

Bless your heart.

You "hard charger" you.

Laffin'!

Looks to be a Blue Thunder/1141-S Day. Light is waning and that hopefully means raining,which needs no explaining. Say it fast. Keep me posted on what you're gonna almost do,almost do it with and where you's almost gonna do it.

You Do Nothing Dumb [bleep] are a riot!

Laffin'!

(addendum)

laker,

I've expressed my profound gratitude often,in regards to you poor poor stupid [bleep]' perpetual display of sheer and utter Do Nothing Dumbfhukkery. Please don't slight the magnitude of that gratitude and keep in the back of your pointy head,that it's only funny...because you are doing your BEST.

Bless your hearts.

Laffin'!

Re-GOOD call,to skirt the works.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: yet another [bleep] Window Licker)

DogKchunter,

Shhhhhhhh...you's going to let the cat outta da' bag,when you untap the vast and little known "Alaskan Spring Salmon Runs",which attribute commensurately in non-lineal fashion to Bear skull sizing. Laffin'! You INCREDIBLY stupid [bleep].

Now which month was this "harrowing" Training?!? As per your uncanny amount of "experience",what do a "mature bear" typically score,as per your Imagination and it's Pretend? Please dabble "particulars" on how you's able to correlate them "findings",given "all" the Bears you've "seen" in your "Life". Laffin'!

PLEASE don't slight the humor of your Dumbfhukktitude,because you really are doing "great". You poor poor stupid [bleep],you'd not be able to discern a Rat from a [bleep] Cat.

[bleep] WOW +P+!

Laffin'!

I'll tell you this,if Alaska had Spring Salmon Runs...I'd [bleep] pull the pin here on Kansas ASAP and move there myself!!

(Addendum: laker has a Fresh Whine)

laker,

Please don't forget,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Congratulations? Bless your heart. Just sayin'. Hint. Laffin'!

You are doing "great".

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooo [bleep] hard,you poor poor Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumb [bleep].

You ALMOST said sumptin' about Bears.

Laffin'!

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Glad us "hard chargers" are a good laugh for you. You're welcome Laughin keeps you young

Last edited by laker; 04/26/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Boxer, if my 6 month old niece lived on POW, she'd have seen more BIG bears (and likely more dwarfs) than me.

I was on POW island briefly once for some water rescue training back in 2004. There were constantly bears on the beaches. The night before we flew out, I wandered around town and into the adjacent timber. I was amazed at the number of bears I saw. I saw more bears at random (and mature bears at that) in those few days than I would in a couple years of actually looking for them in Montana/Idaho/Wyoming.

I saw some Sitka deer too, and they were small compared to the mulies I am used to. That's why I always get a kick when Boxer goes off about his bears vs. anyone else's. It's like comparing his Sitka bucks to my Montana Mule deer bucks. Yes I realize the deer are two different subspecies and the bears technically are not (or maybe they are...I dunno), but comparing a salmon fed SE Alaska bear to a bear from most anywhere else is just dumb.

hint:

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Dog hunter you hard charger you. Bless your heart

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Dog Hunter, salmon makes them fat but doesn't make their skulls big. Take a look at the books AZ and CA produce big skulled bears on a regular basis. So no comparing black bears from AK to bears in other places isn't dumb. It takes genetics, evironment, and food to produce a book bear.

Eat Fish, Wear Grundens, Drink Alaskan.
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 59 invisible), 2,743 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,052
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.