-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I see the window lickers are out in force now. If wrongway shows up I'll know somebody hit the silent dog whistle....................

GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'tiam,

Mebbe one of these days...it'll happen?!?

Laffin'!

Keep tootin' that horn,because it is FUNNY schit!

Thanks!

Dumbhorn,

Hot offa the press...minutes ago.

6.5' squared,he'd dry 19.25".

[Linked Image]

You'll just haveta' pardon my not feeling compelled to apologize,for knowing things that you do not,or ever will...but you've a solid crutch,in that you are an AMAZINGLY Stupid Kchunt. I'm a little bit more than a whole [bleep] of alotta great at alotta things and do enjoy your being perpetually mired in your Stupidity. Congratulations?

Laffin'!

When you see your first BIG Bear,do tell me about it,as I'm on pins & needles in eager anticipation.

[bleep] WOW +P+!

DogKchunter,

My bad,I got sidetracked Castin' & Blastin'...while you was Whining.

I appreciate your keen "insight" on all the things you almost did,that has just gotta be very "fulfilling" for you?!? Laffin'!

You Clueless [bleep] are just chock full of "info".

Laffin'!

GreatWapoozy,

Your list of WELL founded insecurities is rather impressive. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe lob a pic,with your version of a Bear in it...if only to surpass the HILARITY of your whining Kchunt?!? Laffin'!

Always fascinating to be regaled with all the things you almost did,all the wares you almost did it with and from all places you've almost been. Looking forward to your next Whine and some more Excuses...you "hard charger" you.

I'm thinkin' (3) Midol and (2) quarts of Vagisil,in your usual locations,so you can "live" vicariously a bit more. Ain't it "fortunate" for you,that Imagination and Pretend are free?!?

Laffin'!

laker,

THAT was close...you [bleep] nearly said sumptin' about a Bear.

Laffin'!

Dooshmike,

As great as I am...I can only be one place at one time...if only to the Window Lickers chagrin.

Laffin'!

I ain't much fun to try and keep pace with.

Just sayin'.

I'm on the ropes.

Laffin'!

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Santiam
Before spring bear became popular,I was able to get 2 tags..One regular and one leftover...Those were great times..

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Yes, I can throw a bear on him over the saddle...

[Linked Image]

Santiam,
That bear in the 2nd picture - that looks like the one you & Chad got?? You should post a better pic of that one, it sure was a heck of a bear.
Great pics by the way.

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thats him..

A truly great bear...I like that pic because it shows up his white spot and his size better than the other one..

You know me though...I have thousands of pics and could clutter this forum for a long time...LOL

[Linked Image]

I haven't been able to get Chad interested in bears lately..Chasing turkeys and chukers...LOL

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Santium, great photos!

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
here's my last bear, MT.
[Linked Image]

also my son's first from last spring, also MT.
[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Those are nice bears Greenhorn.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Greenhorn what did your son shoot the bear with?

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Thats him..

A truly great bear...I like that pic because it shows up his white spot and his size better than the other one..

You know me though...I have thousands of pics and could clutter this forum for a long time...LOL

[Linked Image]

I haven't been able to get Chad interested in bears lately..Chasing turkeys and chukers...LOL

That's the one!! He also needs to get out after deer, elk & antelope more - it would be good for him.
Thanks for posting all great bears!

"Rather hunt Mule deer than anything else"
"Team 7MM-08"
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Sir,

I kill a ton of hogs each year,

[Linked Image]

and have also been known to take quite a few pix.

[Linked Image]

but don't have the pleasure of seeing bears........

when you decide to clutter up a thread/forum with pix, Please drop me a PM. I for one would be happy to enjoy clutter such as you posted.

Best,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/26/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
here's my last bear, MT.
[Linked Image]

also my son's first from last spring, also MT.
[Linked Image]

Awesome pictures Greenhorn. Great to see a happy kid in the field.

First pic is funny as hell. Bear looks like you just woke him up from a siesta for the pic!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Some whopper bears there! I'm headed up to central Alberta the last week of May for a spot and stalk hunt. I'm hoping to take one with my bow but if a giant shows up at longer distance the 280 Ackley will get the nod.

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Nice bears!

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Earlier today.

You know, just the average afternoon.

[Linked Image]

Booner.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by SamOlson; 04/26/14.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
Originally Posted by sambo3006
Some whopper bears there! I'm headed up to central Alberta the last week of May for a spot and stalk hunt. I'm hoping to take one with my bow but if a giant shows up at longer distance the 280 Ackley will get the nod.

Where in Alberta you coming to? I'm going out to a new spot tomorrow, buddy claims lots of good bears taken there by him and family in years past. I moved last year and am now in an area with bears, but have had to find all new spots which has proven more difficult than expected. Got some good land lined up though, so hoping there's a good one there. Took 2 days off work, and wouldn't you know it is been raining/snowing ever since. Hoping for a break tomorrow, but if not will go ahead anyway.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Good grind today,seen purty...but never saw BIG. Nothing would dry over 20",so tomorrow is another day. Grab a bite,clean up,rinse and repeat. Indeed an average afternoon.

Sammo,I feel your pain.

Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'!

Wind should be more cooperative tomorrow.

Film at 11:00.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Our local scratchin post

[Linked Image]

Did some hard charging a couple seasons ago with a deer fawn bleat and brought this boy in. Had a grand hunt but a hard pack out. Santiam, those goats sound pretty good!!

[Linked Image]

Couldn't let this little guy go by, just for the rug-

[Linked Image]

LOL
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'ball',

I see you are VERY serious about this stuff and drive some exceptional Riggin',as mandated by the "rigors" of youir "pursuits". Laffin'!

That paw is HUGE. Laffin'!

I think it woulda added alotta Panache Points to the pale toilet seat cover,if you woulda sprung an extry $3.49 at the Taxidermist's and had it mounted with a Latex Nipple in it's mouth. Laffin'!

NO wonder,you's more than a touch uncomfy with pics! Holy [bleep] Schit,that was some FUNNY stuff! Congratulations?!?

Ever heard of that new thing,they call a "backpack"? Google it.

[bleep] WOW +P+!

Laffin'!

I feel a leetle bit bad here,because I go to laughing so [bleep] hard,I tapped "submit" and forgot to fuel Imaginations,so as to bolster more Pretend.

Don't get to see all that many color phased Bears,especially that [bleep] small...you "lucky" bastard. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Though I do often catch 'em in The Pond,chasing after Bluegill.

[Linked Image]

"Scratching Posts" is easily Trumped by Denning Trees,so here's a little one. Prolly should upload some video,but it'd be maligned as being "unfair". Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

You gals really "know" your stuff and I appreciate you being oblivious enough,to 'share" same.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: for yet another Window Licker)

DogKchunter,

I'll feign my "surprise" that the length of your incredibly [bleep] pathetic Posts,is getting farrrrrrrrr shorter. I "wonder" why that is?!? PLEASE don't tell me you are running out of the things you almost did,to "share"!?! Laffin'!

Personally,I rather enjoyed your expose on Oblivious [bleep] Stupidity and your Secret Spring Salmon Trump Card,conjoined with your ability to size BIG Bears up. Laffin'!

Now don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt,because you are REALLY doing "great" and it'd be a damned shame not to share your uncanny "insight".

LOVE the avatar too...you "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Boxer...I love you blush
hint:

Page 14 of 16 1 2 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10gaugeman, 10Glocks, 1234, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 65 invisible), 2,542 guests, and 1,131 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,315
Posts18,468,381
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.