Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Boxer, you should try spring bear hunting!

First you need a couple blue plastic 55 gal barrels, and a schittload of oats, honey and donuts�.

Let me know how swearing at them works out for ya Boxer. Somehow I don't think bears will be as impressed with you as the 12 year olds at the 'fire.

LOL
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'2,

You INCREDIBLY stupid kchunt,it's a shame you've zero [bleep] inkling,as to how farrrrrrrrr you are in over your pointy [bleep] head. No need to reiterate how you don't think,if only because it is well beyond obvious. Laffin'!

Too [bleep] funny!

I swear Stupidity is no act for you. Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
For a guy that's never killed a bear in his life you sure are one to talk about clueless. Dipsh!!t.

LOL
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'ball,

You are doing "great"...you poor poor amazingly stupid [bleep].

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
'ball,

You are doing "great"...you poor poor amazingly stupid [bleep].

[Linked Image]
That one looks like it might be a biggun. wink

IC B2

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
pointer,

Gawddamnit man...don't go spooking the [bleep] Feesh Hole,as 'ball is fixin' to unleash all her Imagination and Pretend,so as to "tell" me about Bears. Laffin'!

Either that or it'll be a Cricket Roundup and get quiet fast. Laffin'! Lemme hit the poor poor Stupid Kchunt with a visual pun. Cracks me the [bleep] up,to watch things sail over her pointy head,despite her BEST efforts to feign a [bleep] first clue. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

Whatcha' think,will the Amazingly Stupid Kchunt wax eloquent upon her sheer and utter cluelessness or use enough Imagination,to Pretend it never happened?!? Tough call. Laffin'!

Mebbe I'd best fuel her Imagination further,so she can really get her Pretend on.(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Too [bleep] funny! My fingers is crossed in eager anticipation,of yet another fascinating Vagina Monologue,of "all" the things a Window Licker almost did,all the wares she almost did it with and from all the places she'd almost been.

EPIC [bleep] humor and only because,she's doing her "best"!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well there, we finally got an actual contribution out of the Box! Nice bears and good job compadre! smile
See it really isn't hard when you put your mind to it. Now keep it up and change my mind about you.

LOL
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
ball,

Bless your heart,for "thinking" that sucking my ass...is gonna somehow "Magically" grant you your first [bleep] clue. Now THAT is funny!

Here's to the sanctity of your [bleep] INCREDIBLE Stupidity,precluding you ANY inkling,as to how incredibly farrrrrrrrrr you are in over your head. Which is of course a shame,because it really is EPIC humor. Laffin'!

Kudos on your basking in the innate "ability",to be totally devoid a [bleep] clue and rocking it obliviously,for THE Win. Looking forward to what your Imagination is gonna letcha' Pretend about next. You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

The faster you shut the [bleep] up,take notes and apply same,the sooner you'll garner a faint glimmer of hope. Not that you've the intellect requisite,to make such a sound decision.

Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise" that you ain't gonna wax eloquent,on your version of a Bear?!? I'm cryin'...I'm laughing soooooooooo hard.

Wow +P+!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Sorry, not much of a fisherman if it's not a bluegill and a bobber involved. laugh

Is something askew with the pard'd bear's paw? Did he kill Tripod? That'd be the bear for me as I'd probably only get lucky to sneak up on a crippled one.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not much sense talking to a chainsaw.

LOL
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

[bleep] hilarious pic!

Looks like that little bear is banging you from behind, kissing your cheek.

I don't recall that line in the Lumberjack Song?

Laffin'

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
pointer,

I don't much like to Fish,but I really do love to Catch and can...as per whim.(grin)

Might coulda been a snare,or perhaps he was contending an Ugly Bitch in the early AM and it were his only move. Cain't say for certain,but it do add more than a leetle panache to the quotient. Will prolly never see another,of like configuration.

[Linked Image]

You'd haveta knock a coupla more tires offa one,to slow one down.(grin)

'lia,

What don't horn you up?!?

You'd cross 12 lanes of traffic,with your eyes closed...to retrieve a rubber dick tossed to the other side.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

'ball,

Ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that you are devoid the minimum sense requisite,to savvy how incredibly [bleep] clueless you are?!? Congratulations? Laffin'!

I mean you were really doing "great" there for a spell and had your Imagination and Pretend working overtime. On the average,once you Imagine something,how long until you can Pretend it to be "real"? Your Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhukkery is a riot!

Here...lemme fuel your Imagination a bit more,so you can Pretend something else you "think" that you "know" to be "real". Laffin'!

Caught him sleepin' in one of my boats.

[Linked Image]

Looking forward to the next installment of all the things you almost did,all the wares you almost had and from all the places you've almost been.

Bless your heart and kudos on doing your "best",with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

Laffin'!

What next?!? You gonna tell me how that one time at Band Camp,you stuck a flute in your poozy?!??

Laffin'!

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

[Linked Image]

[bleep] hilarious pic!

Looks like that little bear is banging you from behind, kissing your cheek.

I don't recall that line in the Lumberjack Song?

Laffin'

Uncle Fester?

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by scenarshooter
[Linked Image]

Spring may be a little late in most of the mountains of South Western Montana this year....Took this just a week ago, on the way to Bozeman for a ski trip.

I'll be taking all three boys out for their first bear hunt in May. Looking forward to it.

Yeah the Snowies are at 165% of normal with more snow coming. I think the Little Belts are in similar shape. I am not much of a bear hunter, but try to get out. The last time I went when the snow was gone there were people everywhere getting rid of cabin fever.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SquatToPee,

I'll feign my "surprise" that you could refrain commentary,until things went your way,with 'lia's rubber dick. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

[bleep] up...as I really shoulda clicked my heels,if only because I can.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Ouch! I'm guessing that ached a bit. Cool 'catch' though.

I'll work on the catching again this year. Oldest son appears to have a better 'touch' than Dad. Besides, unravelling knots in mono is a great excuse to cuss and drink beer.

One of these years I'm gonna have to try the bear thing. With luck I could knock off enough wheels to catch up to one...maybe.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
No luck, was cold, windy and dry. Appears the bears went a drainage or two over. Roads were closed and we walked just far enough to figure this out. Have to regroup and plan the next outing.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
ball,

Here's to the sanctity of your [bleep] INCREDIBLE Stupidity,precluding you ANY inkling,as to how incredibly farrrrrrrrrr you are in over your head. Which is of course a shame,because it really is EPIC humor. Laffin'!

Now Larry,

Don't discount the possibility that his tinfoil hat has the snorkel attachment. Getting in over your head can be dealt with a la technology.

1flier

Black Olives Matter!!
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I can't wait to hit the woods for spring bears. We have sooooo much snow this year so I think its gonna be a banner year. I bet they all are congregated down low lookin for any green chutes they can find.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
You all got our snow this year. We have zero snow pack and very little running in the creeks. Gonna be a rough summer if rains don't come early!

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

427 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 1lesfox, 34 invisible), 2,246 guests, and 1,057 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,494
Posts18,452,390
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.