Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Gotcha! blush

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
BP-B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by tjm10025
The last two I've tried, I've won at the lower level, including one where my client admitted to drinking eight beers.

You're really lucky to have a retarded judge.

He can look at a video and tell if a guy is drunk or not. He clearly wasn't and he refused all the tests. There was no evidence.

If he had refused all the tests here thats enough to get a suspended license automatically, and will get us a court order to draw blood

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The police report will say that the subject failed the walk and turn by not placing heel to toe. Then you'll get the DVD and the guy did it perfectly as far as you can tell on the DVD but the cop will explain that he placed one of his heels an inch and a half in front of his toe instead of putting it exactly on his toe. You can literally see the jury roll its eyes. Then he'll say that the guy failed the one legged stand and you get the DVD and see that the guy swayed and caught his balance a bit at 22 seconds but otherwise did not put his foot down and did fine.

laffin'

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by tjm10025
The last two I've tried, I've won at the lower level, including one where my client admitted to drinking eight beers.

You're really lucky to have a retarded judge.

He can look at a video and tell if a guy is drunk or not. He clearly wasn't and he refused all the tests. There was no evidence.

If he had refused all the tests here thats enough to get a suspended license automatically, and will get us a court order to draw blood

An administrative suspension is not a conviction for DWI and we don't draw blood on a refusal. In fact, I tell my clients to refuse all the tests and but request a blood test. The cops will always write it up as a refusal and never take them to get the blood test, but they can truthfully say in front of a jury, and the cop will have to admit, that they asked for a blood test. Then you can force the cop to admit that they didn't actually refuse to take a sobriety test, they just refused the tests that the cop wanted to give. And if you are really lucky, you might even get the cop to admit that he simply didn't want to take the time to take them down to the emergency room for a blood test. Juries love that. They've all watched CSI and know that all those sobriety tests are hocus pocus and the only way to be sure is with a blood test. And, of course, the only reason we don't have one is because the cop couldn't be bothered to take my cooperative client to get one.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
All of our results are by blood here, breathalyzers arent admissable here. They can refuse, we wake up anjudge and get an order.

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
DWIs are the easiest criminal case out there to try. When a cop investigates a robbery or a murder, or really anything else. He knows it is going to trial and he knows his crap needs to be straight.

With a DWI that isn't the case. In fact, 95 out of a hundred DWIs will probably plea. And lots of those that plea were bad arrests where the cop made all kinds of mistakes. And with so few going to trial, some of those mistakes will become ingrained and habitual. So, the cop will get careless and when there is a trial, he is apt to look bad on the stand.

After the trial, the cop will straighten up and do everything by the book again, but it might be a year or more before he has another trial and being human and subject to human nature, he'll slack off again and go back to his old habit.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Cant speak for every cop, but i i'm confident in the way I handle my investigations. I've had somewhere around 3-400 DUI cases, and maybe 25 went to a trial. They were all convicted. One case thrown out

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Robert White, I'm glad you bumped this thread because it'll probably distract people from starting a new one just like for a couple of hours.

But how did you find it?

I clicked on Cossatajoe's name and clicked on his posts and perused them. I used to read his posts years ago and I always liked his way of thinking and his southern frankness. There was a north south debate playing out once and he really got me laughing and I wish I could find the quote; something like- "what you yankees don't understand is that we just plain flat hate you..." LOL... something like that except he put it more eloquent.

Last edited by Robert_White; 04/03/14.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who were you back then?

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Who were you back then?
Many people read the Fire for years before joining it.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Who were you back then?

I thought he was Dixie Freedom, same thought process, but better vocabulary.

Dixie used to forget his password once in a while and have to change his Username.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rovering
[Linked Image]

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. ~ Frederic Bastiat

When peace and order are the focus a few police chase a few criminals around, and ordinary citizens hardly ever have to risk interaction with either police or criminals.

When power and plunder are the focus many police chase many ordinary citizens around, and ordinary citizens must constantly risk interaction with both police and criminals - if he can any longer tell them apart.

You need to find a better community to live in.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Mac84
Originally Posted by Rovering
[Linked Image]

Sometimes the law defends plunder and participates in it. Sometimes the law places the whole apparatus of judges, police, prisons and gendarmes at the service of the plunderers, and treats the victim -- when he defends himself -- as a criminal. ~ Frederic Bastiat

When peace and order are the focus a few police chase a few criminals around, and ordinary citizens hardly ever have to risk interaction with either police or criminals.

When power and plunder are the focus many police chase many ordinary citizens around, and ordinary citizens must constantly risk interaction with both police and criminals - if he can any longer tell them apart.

You need to find a better community to live in.

Since that is, very unfortunately, the POTUS and LEOs from various departments across America collaborating against 'We the People'; I take it that you have both another nation to suggest for all of us to move to and a plan for how you police, bureaucrats, politicians, and your new Obamerika are going to survive without us to feed upon.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No one I know or care to know is in that picture of your savior.

"When peace and order are the focus a few police chase a few criminals around, and ordinary citizens hardly ever have to risk interaction with either police or criminals." This is what it's like where I live and work.

Sucks that you live here:
"When power and plunder are the focus many police chase many ordinary citizens around, and ordinary citizens must constantly risk interaction with both police and criminals - if he can any longer tell them apart."

Last edited by Mac84; 04/03/14.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Page 19 of 19 1 2 17 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
689 members (12308300, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 160user, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 70 invisible), 2,776 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,632
Posts18,398,846
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.