Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
RinB Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Are the two chamber dimensions identical or are there slight differences? Both Hornady and HDS are listing brass. What are the specs? Is the brass 7mm Mauser with a different headstamp?

“Perfection is achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away”.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery. Posted by Brad.
GB1

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Read a post somewhere else about your question a month or so ago. May have been on Accurate Reloading site where this question was discussed.

Basically, the 7x57 mauser and 275 Rigby are the same cartridge. But early dimension data on the two cartridges did have a very minor difference....what I do not recall.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Ingwe shoots Rigby headstamps when he's wearing tweed and drinking tea with his pinky up. Otherwise, he's shooting stuff with the 7x57 headstamp.

(See 4/4/14 discussion in the 7x57 v 7-08 thread)

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
And, plastic bullets.... Just saying... smile

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Ingwe likes the color on the "plastic bullets",it matches his tweed jacket.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Some countries have strict and silly laws and will jail one for having ammo with the wrong headstamp, in that it does not match the gun on your permit or is a current or past military cartridge.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not long ago I bought some of the 275 Rigby brass and could find no difference to speak of compared to some Remington unfired.

Figured I needed to good reason to watch for a Rigby.

As to Ingwe's color matches, I can only imagine. Would probably be looking for some bleach for the eyes.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

It also gives him something to marvel at when he has a slow day in the field.

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Rev,are you saying that Ingwe stares at the bullets in amazement when things are slow.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I do not trade off my really pretty and lightweight MAuser in 7x57 this weekend, I think I will get some of the Rigby marked brass and have my barrel re inscribed. AFAIK, the two rounds are just two ways of saying the same thing. Sort of like "30 Army" and 30/40 Krag which are the same cartridge.

Thanks for the heads up on this brass availability!

I also have a BRNO ZKK 600 continental Mauser that will in all liklihood be re bored from 30/06 to 9.3x62. If I ever get back to Africa, how cool to have a trio of nice Mausers in 275 Rigby, 9.3x62 and 416 Rigby!

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Rev,are you saying that Ingwe stares at the bullets in amazement when things are slow.

Could be. But maybe he has a smartphone now. There was a young man at camp yesterday who, while sitting in a stand waiting for pigs, was watching youtube videos of someone hunting pigs. Lord, what did we do before the invention of smartphones and the internet?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by safariman
If I do not trade off my really pretty and lightweight MAuser in 7x57 this weekend, I think I will get some of the Rigby marked brass and have my barrel re inscribed.

Keep the Mauser and take the trio to Africa again.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by RevMike

Tough crowd.

You'll sing a different tune when I lay a wider path of destruction through the Texas wildlife with my 7x57 than Sherman laid through Georgia with his troops�

Wildlife throughout the length and breadth of Africa trembles at the mere mention of my skookum Featherweight...

Last edited by ingwe; 04/05/14.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by ingwe
You'll sing a different tune when I lay a wider path of destruction through the Texas wildlife with my 7x57 than Sherman laid through Georgia with his troops�

We don't talk about him around here.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Wildlife throughout the length and breadth of Africa trembles at the mere mention of my skookum Featherweight...

Were you shooting those 150s?

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
I wouldn't have a .275 Rigby, unless in an original Rigby gun. The 7x57 is a good cartridge, though.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Were you shooting those 150s?

No. 175 gr NPTs and of course, a few 175 gr round nose solids grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Tough crowd.

Calm down there sport and have another shot of catnip.... laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

In case the odd elephant rolls around. whistle

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

In case the odd elephant rolls around. whistle

And no, I don't mean odd as in Weird Uncle Harold.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Naw,he used the solids for jackals. Something about a frontal brain shot at 5 paces.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Naw,he used the solids for jackals. Something about a frontal brain shot at 5 paces.

Sounds like my pig hunting range.

And no, I don't want a .223 or another .260.

Ok, maybe another .260, but a XWR in either 7x57 or .275 Rigby first...with built in pinky rest, of course.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
So,as you're shooting a hog,you stick your pinky in the air. Dude that's so Ingwe-ish and I thought you were a regular fella. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

7x57�a proper varmint rifle�

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Agreed Ingwe wink

7mm Mauser using a 175 gr Rem PSP.

Entrance

[Linked Image]

Exit

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Rigby was a British ferm and they couldn't use an enemy chambering thus the rename. 257 Rigby. Don't know about the dimensions but always thought they were one in the same.but may be slightly different.

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
The 7x57, 7mm Mauser and .275 Rigby are the same cartridge. Mine have either been made by Winchester or John Rigby & Son in Pall Mall London.

Sometimes the British made subtle load or bullet weight differences and changed the names and yes, military names are not always as marketable as proprietary names.

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
7x57�a proper varmint rifle�

[Linked Image]

Hey Ingwe, I think I saw a picture of your dad holding a pike on another thread. grin

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Y'all have some tough critters out west: 7x57 required for coyotes and jack-rabbits.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter
Sometimes the British made subtle load or bullet weight differences and changed the names and yes, military names are not always as marketable as proprietary names.

Isn't it interesting how psychology often comes into play in determining the success or failure of a perfectly good product.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Y'all have some tough critters out west: 7x57 required for coyotes and jack-rabbits.

Needed no...de rigueur, yes.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AussieGunWriter

Isn't it interesting how psychology often comes into play in determining the success or failure of a perfectly good product.

A change in nomenclature is generally to skirt some rule, law, or copyright.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Good point.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
That's the minimum for jackrabbits.Don't have pics of it,but I used a .375 H&H and .416 Rigby for rabbits also. wink grin smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

But you can kill the deer out here with a .223 grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's the minimum for jackrabbits.Don't have pics of it,but I used a .375 H&H and .416 Rigby for rabbits also. wink grin smile

FWIW, I can vouch for the effectiveness of the 416Rigby on our nasty tempered and aggressive Sabre Toothed Ground Squirrels. I have turned back many a fearsome charge from these horrible man eaters with a blow from a 400gr Monolithic HP bullet travelling at 2,650fps. I am quite certain that if I had been packing a mere plastic stocked push feed 30/06, I would not be alive right now to tell the tale. If you come out this way to hunt what some call mere varmints, use enough gun.

Last edited by safariman; 04/06/14.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FWIW, I can vouch for the effectiveness of the 416Rigby on our nasty tempered and aggressive Sabre Toothed Ground Squirrels. I have turned back many a fearsome charge from these horrible man eaters with a blow from a 400gr Monolithic HP bullet travelling at 2,650fps. I am quite certain that if I had been packing a mere plastic stocked push feed 30/06, I would not be alive right now to tell the tale. If you come out this way to hunt what some call mere varmints, use enough gun.
Did you have to have someone come finish the job for you?

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Hey ingwe, did you ever get Depends to make their product in leopard print? We know you always plan ahead on matters of such importance...............

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Hey ingwe, did you ever get Depends to make their product in leopard print? We know you always plan ahead on matters of such importance...............

Oh-ho, I bet that would be a hit with the old ducks at the retirement home!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I'm trying to remember exactly where I read it but there are apparently two versions of the .275 Rigby. It all depends on how the rifle is throated. Some are throated fir the use of 140 gr. bullets and appaently you can't go with the 175 gr. bullets in that one. The other is throated for the 175 gr. bullets as are most 7x57 rifles. For all I know, the barrels may also have a different twist rate as well. I'm thinking it might be John Taylor's book on African Rifles and Cartridges that had the info. I'll see if I can look it up when I get time.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kaff....I have shot a .275 Rigby.....AI. In a Ruger #1. I've no doubt it could kill a huge dinosaur. Or even butt shoot a bear.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Kaff....I have shot a .275 Rigby.....AI. In a Ruger #1. I've no doubt it could kill a huge dinosaur. Or even butt shoot a bear.

Ah, but if you used a 7x57 it would not only kill the game with authority and most emphatically, women would swoon at the mere sight of you and men would buy you drinks just to wallow in your glory, you would also...!

Wait a minute...it's DD...forget about what I said, you already have all that.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Ah, but if you used a 7x57 it would not only kill the game with authority and most emphatically, women would swoon at the mere sight of you and men would buy you drinks just to wallow in your glory, you would also...!

Good to see someone out there knows the burden I bear.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
smile It must be a terrible burden.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
We'd have to see what Ingwewife has to say.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Well if she is like the rest of our wives...probably the last word.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Well if she is like the rest of our wives...probably the last word.

You know, I've seen a couple of pictures of Ingwe. He has that "thousand yard stare" that generally comes from either time in Viet Nam or being married for a long, long time.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

You know, I've seen a couple of pictures of Ingwe. He has that "thousand yard stare" that generally comes from either time in Viet Nam or being married for a long, long time.

Well don't I feel silly, I thought it was constipation!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Add another cause to the list.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
smile

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

Ingwewife shoots the bastard child of the 7x57�.a ,257 Roberts�.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

But that's a child worth claiming.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
True dat! Bastard though it may be�its a classic!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
You ought to pick up the "tweener" between the .257 and .275: the 6.5x57. You'd probably have the only one in Montana (isn't that where you live?).

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Its where I live and believe me, Ive thought about it�.. whistle

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Ingwe NEEDS a .270!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
RevMike,

No, it would not be the only 6.5x57 in Montana. I have a friend who lives near Bozeman who has one, and I have a drilling with a 6.5x57R rifle barrel (and of course two 16-gauge shotgun barrels).

But Ingwe could be the first in Montana to own a 6.5x57 with a leopard-print McMillan stock.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You people are evil...

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Mule Deer
... I have a drilling with a 6.5x57R rifle barrel (and of course two 16-gauge shotgun barrels).

Very nice! But the ones I've seen are a bit on the heavy side. I'm not sure I'd be wanting to drag it around behind a brace of pointers.

But Ingwe could be the first in Montana to own a 6.5x57 with a leopard-print McMillan stock.

Now we're talking!

Mike

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
No, it would not be the only 6.5x57 in Montana. I have a friend who lives near Bozeman who has one ...

That's a rare bird. How's it shoot? Do you know who made it?

Mike

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
John why is the 6.5x57 not more popular and common? Is it because it was eclipsed by the 6.5x55?

Last edited by BobinNH; 04/08/14.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
So, does this mean ingwe will soon be seen in Texas, wearing his leopard-print Depends, toting a .270???

Last edited by ratsmacker; 04/07/14.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I say again�.you people are evil.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You don't deserve her. Is her other gun a .300 H&H?

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

M
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
M
Bob,

Yeah, the 6.5x55 became THE general 6.5 cartridge--the same sort of deal that happens with many other calibers/cartridges.

The 6.5x55 isn't any better than the 6.5x57, in fact it's very close to idential, but a lot more rifles were made for it, thanks to the Norwegian and Swedish armies. The ballistics are basically the same, and the 6.5x55 works equally well in any action with a 3.1 to 3.4 inch magazine. Abundant ammo and brass and lots of rifles = popular.

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
So, does this mean ingwe will soon be seen in Texas, wearing his leopard-print Depends, toting a .270???

No, he's coming to the Yukon to cuddle up on a caribou rug with a very experienced BSA Viscount in 7X57.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Ted

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Thanks!

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I say again�.you people are evil.

No, evil would be pointing out that every mug lair has a 7x57 and that the new cool is the 7x57 improved...aka 7x64.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Perfection cannot be improved upon.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Perfection cannot be improved upon.

Just ask Glock - which gen do you have?

Me

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
IF glocks were perfect, there would only be one gen... wink

Last edited by ingwe; 04/08/14.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Prezactly.

Me

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Let's delve into our 7mm metric cartridge options and get some opinions. I have a delightful little HVA 1640 that is about to be rebarreled. Having no need for a specific performance threshold but I want a metric 7mm... so I can be cool like you guys.

7x57 or 7x64 Which would you build?

Semper Fi

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Yukoner
No, he's coming to the Yukon to cuddle up on a caribou rug with a very experienced BSA Viscount in 7X57.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Ted

That's a nice looking old rifle. Bet it has some stories to tell.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yes, mostly sheep, moose, and caribou stories, along with the occasional bear. If it were a 275 Rigby, it would have some really big stories to tell.

Ted

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Were I building from scratch with no shortcuts it would be a 7x57 with a 375 ruger on a ZG47 coming a close second.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Ingwe NEEDS a .270!

Tell him its a 27-06. Maybe he'll bite.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Were I building from scratch with no shortcuts it would be a 7x57 with a 375 ruger on a ZG47 coming a close second.

Specs on the proposed 7x57?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
We should do this on its own thread since this one has been thoroughly hijacked, as usual.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Kids are for people that can't have dogs
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by haverluk
Let's delve into our 7mm metric cartridge options and get some opinions. I have a delightful little HVA 1640 that is about to be rebarreled. Having no need for a specific performance threshold but I want a metric 7mm... so I can be cool like you guys.

Switch barrel. Problem sol ved.

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by haverluk

7mm Express. laugh

Conduct is the best proof of character.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Were I to go that way I would do a Brno 21 in something along the lines of below.

Note that the two pictures are NOT mine, they are from another forum and I saved them for personal reference...I like the stock shape.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Dat one makes me twitchy! Classic stalking rifle!

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Me too! I'd love to know the specs on that. Very nice.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
It has a very Rigby-esque look about it�..

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Were I to go that way I would do a Brno 21 in something along the lines of below.

Note that the two pictures are NOT mine, they are from another forum and I saved them for personal reference...I like the stock shape.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
That's SEXY!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
So if you were going to build a classic Rigby-esque stalking rifle in 7x57, what would it look like? Other than "dat".

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]
As I have gotten older (note that I said "older" and not "old" -- I am not Ingwe-old!), I have come to appreciate that the Brits got it right with their minimalist forearms.

It just looks right!

John

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I believe it is a husky done by a fellow in Sweden to emulate his brother's Rigby.

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I believe it is a husky done by a fellow in Sweden to emulate his brother's Rigby.

Cool!

If you happen to recall any other info, I'd appreciate if you could post it! Sweden has a surprisingly large number of gunsmiths.

If I knew that particular gunsmith, I'm thinking that he'd be doing one for me too!

John in Sweden

John

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by jpb
[Linked Image]
As I have gotten older (note that I said "older" and not "old" -- I am not Ingwe-old!), I have come to appreciate that the Brits got it right with their minimalist forearms.

It just looks right!

John

OK�that was mean�

You have to know Im typing this with my middle finger�.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Well,at least you're not picking your nose with the middle finger.....

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jpb

It just looks right!

John

OK�that was mean�

You have to know Im typing this with my middle finger�.

Just seeing if you were down for your afternoon nap already. smile

John

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Well,at least you're not picking your nose with the middle finger.....

Just got up from my afternoon nap ( GFY�.)

and you wankers need to know I have two middle fingers�..

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Bless your heart. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by jpb

Cool!

If you happen to recall any other info, I'd appreciate if you could post it! Sweden has a surprisingly large number of gunsmiths.

If I knew that particular gunsmith, I'm thinking that he'd be doing one for me too!

John in Sweden

John

Hello John, I have located the thread with the rifle pictured, every now and then I return to catch up on any further posts.
It is an interesting thread.

Link to thread.

jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jpb

Cool! If you happen to recall any other info, I'd appreciate if you could post it! Sweden has a surprisingly large number of gunsmiths.

John in Sweden

Hello John, I have located the thread with the rifle pictured, every now and then I return to catch up on any further posts.
It is an interesting thread.

Link to thread.

Thank you very much! This should let me track that particular gunsmith down!

Exactly what my wallet didn't need though! Ha! wink

John

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Ha, you and me both.

But it is one of a very few rifles I like, with the exception being the dovetailed receiver.

I cannot for the world of me understand why anyone would pass up a 146.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (10gaugemag, 444Matt, 44automag, 35sambar, 13 invisible), 2,216 guests, and 674 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,667
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.