Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by isaac
Now it appears the so called conservatives are opposed to the government tapping it's own land for energy exploration.

Amazing hypocrites we have here.

Not "it's [] land", but OUR land.

Some, apparently worship an "It" here.

Hell of a mess, this, and one that WILL polarize the West.

Wasteful in SO many different aspects,......TIMELY in that this orchestrated event IS being identified as such.

It's a good time for cooler heads to prevail,...we managed to do that after the Krentz, Terry and Ivey slayings, here in this district. Believe me, at THAT point the Feds WANTED a lot more apechit and off the wall irresponsibility than they were able to collect.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Recent update from Support Bundy Page:

From the Ranch: People are being pulled over near the protesting stand if they are showing any type of patriotism!

Two men were driving and were pulled over and when they were pulled over the officer confiscated LEGAL Weapons! Then sent them on their way.

The man stated: "I am on your side, but I am just doing my job"

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Recent update from Support Bundy Page:

From the Ranch: People are being pulled over near the protesting stand if they are showing any type of patriotism!

Two men were driving and were pulled over and when they were pulled over the officer confiscated LEGAL Weapons! Then sent them on their way.

The man stated: "I am on your side, but I am just doing my job"

We are hearing and seeing that 'Nuremberg Defense' a lot, often even right here on the Campfire.

We should expect hearing and seeing that a lot more as the government class takes off its kid gloves and begins to close its iron fist.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
When you can stay consistent from your first posts to your last, then you'll earn a tad bit of credibility. In the meanwhile, play your games elsewhere.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
When you can stay consistent from your first posts to your last, then you'll earn a tad bit of credibility. In the meanwhile, play your games elsewhere.

With no due respect, GFY.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
569 members (222ND, 007FJ, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 56 invisible), 2,343 guests, and 1,090 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,597
Posts18,398,204
Members73,815
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.