Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
G
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
G
And you thought it was just about controlling the whereabouts of "illegal bovines"........

In the end, there is only one reason why the Bundy ranch was besieged. President Obama had to have taken the lead. He knew it was going on and he sanctioned it. Beyond oil, solar, and Chinese Communists with money, lurks Obama�s Agenda.........Sara Noble

http://www.independentsentinel.com/chilling-truth-siege-of-bundy-ranch-reaches-into-the-white-house/

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 04/13/14.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Interesting

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
I disagree with the reasoning that obama and his like would support this . The base reason is IMO that if they can hog tie the self reliant people in this country by forcing them into government dependency . The result is votes , which means power , which them means wealth.
As long as there are people who do not and will not accept their way thinking , there will be a challenge to their power , which means a challenge to their vote and an endangerment to their wealth

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
F'Barry.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Kill the Kulaks!

Holodomor American Style.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I still suspect it was a test run for the Feds. Just to see how far they can push the populace before they get pushed back.

I do agree that this admin and especially Reid did have a lot to do with it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Joel/AK
I still suspect it was a test run for the Feds. Just to see how far they can push the populace before they get pushed back.

And they're probably regrouping and modifying their plans for Round 2.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Or it could be that Bundy is in violation of the law, and many court orders, and the government was only trying to enforce those laws and contempt of court actions! That land is public domain lands, not Bundys property to do with as he sees' fit!
Other ranchers abide by the law, why shouldn't Bundy???

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Twinkletoes
Or it could be that Bundy is in violation of the law, and many court orders, and the government was only trying to enforce those laws and contempt of court actions! That land is public domain lands, not Bundys property to do with as he sees' fit!

Would have been nice to see the resources expended towards this Bundy deal towards our guys in Benghazi - save some lives....

Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I agree Steve and that's the baffeling part. Feds never back down cuz they supposedly have the law on there side. Why did they back down? There's more to this than back taxes.

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
There aren't any other ranchers there. The Feds drove them all out, intentionally, just as they were attempting to do to Bundy.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by teal

Would have been nice to see the resources expended towards this Bundy deal towards our guys in Benghazi - save some lives....

Or to secure the border.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
F'Barry.

You stole my line!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
InfoWars has found a smoking gun

Natural News reported that the Bureau of Land Management is in the business of leasing government lands to energy companies

Are y'all really that gullible?

Another BLM report entitled �Regional Mitigation Strategy for the Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone� (BLM Technical Note 444) reveals that Bundy�s land in question is within the �Dry Lake Solar Energy Zone and surrounding area� which is part of a broad U.S. Department of Energy program for �Solar Energy Development in Six Southwestern States� on land �managed� by BLM.

No, it's not
It's 175 miles from Bunkerville, in Laughlin NV

Back in 2012, the New American reported that Harry Reid�s son, Rory Reid, was the chief representative for a Chinese energy firm planning to build a $5-billion solar plant on public land in Laughlin, Nevada.

Last edited by Snyper; 04/13/14.

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Is it possible that others just gave up and were not willing to go through the fight to keep what was rightfully theirs? Bundy claimed there were 24 other ranchers in the area at one time. Now there is one. We really don't know what put those other folks out of business. It would be nice to hear from them. I wonder how many would say it was because of .gov interference, threats or innuendo of legal action. I can see why Harry and his gang are upset. The gravy train just got stopped.

Our federal government has NO CREDIBILITY. Harry reid has less than the federal government. JMHO. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I

This is all a "test run" . Military equipment being given to local police, Bundy ranch, unwarrented search warrants because of a tip, car stops for no reason, and a lot of it started after the Boston bombings when police went door to door, and the people praised the police with " thank you police" banners. Since then, it has gotten a lot worse all over the country .

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I agree.

I think the decision for the Feds backing off probably came from the White House. I think this administration didn't want to repeat the mistakes of Wacko or Ruby Ridge. They can always swoop in and pick up Bundy at a later date. Safer for everyone involved.

Dan

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The federal government is not monolithic. It doesn't operate with one mind. It is possible that this entire operation was originally the idea of some mid to upper level management types in the BLM who got their play backed by the top guys but as it escalated someone with more stroke said, "Wait, what? You're really going to shoot people over this stupid schit? No, bring those jackasses home and we'll buy his kids out after he croacks in a few years."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree Steve and that's the baffeling part. Feds never back down cuz they supposedly have the law on there side. Why did they back down? There's more to this than back taxes.

Absolutely, and since we have our own land issues up here with the feral leviathan, I'm not about to buy into the govt's version or their waterboys in the media.

There is something else at play. Maybe they were trying to provoke a violent response and decided to go home when they didn't get it.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

You seem to have some bad information. 9 Other Ranchers have been run off their property. Budy HAS been paying his taxes, he paid them to the County tax assessor. I believe his contention is that the property belongs to the state of Nevada so that's who he paid. More of a States RIghts Issue going on before our eyes, I haven't seen where Bundy has had his day in court before the feds decided to steel over $300,000 worth of cattle, but Harry and the boys are anxious to make some money working with the Chicoms.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (6mmbrfan, 35, 14idaho, 280shooter, 10Glocks, 2500HD, 6 invisible), 1,556 guests, and 705 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,520
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.