Hop To
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I've got 22 bricks of Federal red box with the Eagle I'd sell for $25 a brick.

The correspondence following my post prove to me that there are plenty of respectful men on the fire. Nobody is asking for more than two bricks, all are not tripping over each other and pushing/shoving like a bunch of animals.
It's obvious the problem with this thread is not the participants that are frustrated with Shrap or their character, as many of you would like to deride, it's Shrapnels perceived gouging at the expense of his fellow shooter. What's going on is called righteous indignation.
Good men are righteously pissed.
I am sorry to say I posted to prove this point. My apologies to the many good men that responding needing ammunition. I understand your frustration. I am championing the many good men against the gougers, and defending their indignation. Good men are tired of being gouged and will act respectfully all day long if treated respectfully.
If you all were objective, and overlooked your loyalties to whoever this Shrap is, you'd see this. Objectively, Shrap is nothing to me but another internet poster. I don't know the man nor his character, nor does he or any of you know mine. I don't think because he sells ammo at high prices I would condemn him to hell, but I do believe he's created alot of negative response with his pricing.
Good men are frustrated by this "treatment" and are speaking out. The gougers are driving nice people to frustration, and I for one see it for what it is.
Again, my sincere apologies to those looking for ammo, I did not wish to get your hopes up only to disappoint you, but the point needed to be made that this sort of pricing is eliciting this response not because the responders lack character, but because the gougers are frustrating good people. I found the people asking for ammo to be VERY respectful. My regret is drawing the same good men in to prove this point.
I'm not saying Shrap can't ask whatever he wants, but when you put people over a barrel, and he knows he is, expect anger as a response and quit defending yourself. You created the problem, own it. If you don't like being in that position, don't intentionally put yourself in the position of ammo dealer.
You ask for it, you get it, then you complain about the response you get?
I'm not buying any high priced ammo. I'll go w/o if necessary. I would suggest all of us quit buying 22 ammo at these prices and make these dealers eat their ammo for lunch. Remember, 22 ammo is optional, no need to get all worked up over it, just say no and maybe these guys will kindly see the error of their ways.

I expect repercussions for this post from someone, or many someones. I am prepared to take it, to have said my piece. Whatever accusations are made, whatever filth spews forth, the only ones that would bother me a bit would be the good men disappointed that I do not have ammo for sale. Again, my apologies. The rest, the professional flamers, who cares, blow yourself up with rage.

Flame suit on.

Unfukkkingbelievable! No wonder guys continue to think everyone from Oregon is a bunch of retards....... the likes of you keep proving their point!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Partsman
Well here is what I paid $26.63CDN for, 555 rounds today at Wal-mart
[Linked Image]

cool! you have supercentre and supercenter on the same invoice. Bilingual?

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Someone needs to call WalMart and give them a bashing, I'm sure they're at least doubling their money

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by n8dawg6
but what about the children, man!

Ah yes, the children. The future of the shooting sports hinge on $25.99 .22 ammo.
[Linked Image]
You know, we are damn lucky the children didn't say to hell with the shooting sports when prices doubled from this.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I should mention that when I talked to the clerk he says he asked the store manager about people buying it all up in one purchase, apparently this manager says there is nothing in the store rules that say one can not buy the whole lot, so the sixteen that come in he says can go sometimes to one person.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
one and one only post in this thread.
if shrap had listed that he bought this ammo at the same price that he was selling it for as a way for those of us that haven't
seen 22 ammo on shelves for several years to get some, would all of you attack dogs still condemn him? don't want it don't buy it.
now shut up

Last edited by deerstalker; 04/13/14.

the consolidation of the states into one vast republic, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of that ruin which has overwhelmed all those that have preceded. Robert E Lee
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by deerstalker
if shrap had listed that he bought this ammo at the same price that he was selling it for as a way for those of us that haven't
seen 22 ammo on shelves for several years to get some, would all of you attack dogs still condemn him? don't want it don't buy it.
now shut up

Hey look kids..... One more simpleton supporting empty shelves.

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
Anyone who disagrees with Mac is a simpleton. I'm sure he must be an authority on everything. Now that we know that, this thread must die.

Originally Posted by Mac1978
Originally Posted by deerstalker
now shut up

Hey look kids..... One more simpleton supporting empty shelves.

Last edited by celery; 04/13/14.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Simpleton is just such an appropriate appointment on here, though

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is there a simpleton clan as of yet?

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

IC B3

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
[Linked Image]

"Those that think they know everything are annoying those of us that have Google." - Dr. D. Edward Wilkinson

Note to self: Never ask an old Fogey how he is doing today.
Revised note to self: Keep it short when someone asks how I am doing.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'm really surprised that you used the apostrophe correctly twice.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I have always gotten along with shrapnel really well.

Until Saturday night when the check arrived.

He really beat the schit out of me before it was all said and done.

[Linked Image]

Still healing,
Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Well Shrap, with your ammo gouging, you will now have to change your signature line.

No matter how you try to change it.

It now, does not apply !!!!

Last edited by Farmboy1; 04/14/14.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Ha, hes got $100's and you got singles.

too fawkin funny

[Linked Image]

Hey!! Your going the wrongway.
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Wow. Where do you doofuses buy clothes?

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Wow. Where do you doofuses buy clothes?

Buy? That's what the good will is for.

We put all our cash into 22LR.

Travis

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by wrongway
Ha, hes got $100's and you got singles.

too fawkin funny

It was funny. Some dumb ass on the street was playing saxophone and I snagged all his singles. Paid for dinner and bought a schit ton of 22LR with it.

Let me know if you still don't have any. I might be able to help you out.

Travis

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Stop buying all of it, and let it come back. Load up some light hornets
No.

STFU Ju-bag.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

216 members (12344mag, 2500HD, 22kHornet, 10Glocks, 257 roberts, 2UP, 22 invisible), 2,274 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,281
Posts18,467,718
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.