Campfire Outfitter
T

GB1

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
God bless Trey Gowdy.

Keep your gun-hand ready and your eyes peeled.
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Rep. Trey Gowdy has been on fire lately. He�s been one of the leaders in going after this administration�s scandals and unconstitutional actions, even going so far as to become a leading proponent of a measure that would allow the House of Representatives to sue Obama.

He�s been especially instrumental in the House investigation on Benghazi, where he impeccably questioned witnesses at the hearing to get answers about what the administration knew and when.

Rep. Gowdy won�t let the media continue to cover for Hillary to preserve her 2016 presidential hopes. He�s going to ensure that she is held responsible for her role in the events surrounding Benghazi.

When the State Department recently released the names of the terrorist attackers (well over a year later) as the Ansar al-Shariah groups in Benghazi and Darnah, Gowdy criticized the administration�s timing with his sharp wit on On the Record with Greta van Susteren.

Gowdy noted, �I think tomorrow [the State Dept.] is going to announce that we put a man on the moon, that the Berlin Wall fell and that we discovered this neat little drug called penicillin. That�s about how far behind the intelligence our State Department is.�

He continued criticizing the State Department�s handling of Benghazi and demanding answers, via BIZPAC Review:

The �shocking part,� Gowdy said, was that one day after the terrorist attack, members of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton�s inner circle � including Clinton�s Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills and Under Secretary of Management Patrick Kennedy � �admitted� that it was Ansar al-Sharia who was responsible.

�So I don�t know why, after a year and a half, they�re finally catching up with the rest of the world.�

As to what the American people can expect next as the wait for answers continues, Gowdy said depositions are ongoing in the House.

�I�m ready to send subpoenas to Hillary Clinton, [Former U.S. Ambassador] Susan Rice, Cheryl Mills and Patrick Kennedy. I�m ready to take their depositions. And I�m ready to send interrogatories to the president.�

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Trey Gowdy would love to have the bitch on a real witness stand under a real oath.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Trey Gowdy is one of the best. He is a fine example that illustrates the special kind of stupidity of those who preach on here that voting doesn�t count and all polictians are on the take and simply following orders from some mysterious world order organization.

There are others I could name but Trey Gowdy is one of those we need more of in Washington.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B2

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He better watch out those crazy dems don't dig going after the Clinton's. I agree we need more trey gowdy's in office

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I know trey.
I'm from Spartanburg.
he's trying to make a name did himself ... again.

TRUMP- GABBARD 2024
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ringworm
I know trey.
I'm from Spartanburg.

Nothing wrong with that if it uncovers the rot within the Beltway!

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I'm a native upstate Sandlapper and know Trey as well.

He IS making a name for himself and has a ton of support.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

T
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by ringworm
I know trey.
I'm from Spartanburg.

I'd say he's doing a good job of it. Having a "name" is a good thing, if it's the right kind, except among libtards, I guess.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The pussies in the repubican leadership will never allow it.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jocko_Slugshot
God bless Trey Gowdy.

Wouldn't he make a great Attorney General instead of Holder?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He says he's not running for another term.........too bad, I like him.

As to a subpoena for Hildebeast, ain't gonna happen, so don't hold your breath.

MM

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

659 members (160user, 12344mag, 1234, 163bc, 06hunter59, 17CalFan, 64 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,260 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,631
Posts18,455,194
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.