Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

if a posse can come together over some cows i'd like to think these animals could be lynched.

A nightmarish scenario played out in Madison, Wisconsin on Feb. 23 when three burglars repeatedly raped a woman who was six months pregnant in a horrifying home invasion.

The Wisconsin woman and her husband were awoken around 5 am by three assailants, who charged into their bedroom with weapons brandished.

�Someone�s gonna die tonight!� one of the robbers threatened as they entered the room. One of the attackers yanked the male victim from the bed and viciously beat him. According to an Associated Press report, the female victim pleaded that she was pregnant and told the robbers that they could take whatever they wanted.

But another burglar dragged her from the bed and into the hallway, pointed a gun at her stomach and grunted, �You�re going to die tonight.� She then had to allegedly endure all three men raping her, with one forcing her to commit oral sex during the attack.

The suspects stole electronics, credit cards and their wedding rings while they stuffed the bloodied couple in the house laundry room before fleeing the scene.

�In my 27-plus years of policing in Madison, this is probably one of the most disturbing and heinous crimes I have ever seen,� interim Madison police Chief Randy Gaber said in a press conference announcing the arrest of all six involved in the crime on Monday. In addition to the three men who broke into the home, three were arrested for their roles in assisting the crime. The six suspects charged are African-American � five are male, and one is a female who helped plan the crime, but did not participate in the actual home invasion.

Shockingly enough, the assailants are thought to have to targeted the wrong house in the home invasion � they were planning on robbing a man carrying large sums of cash in the same neighborhood, but went to a different home instead.

Michon A. Thomas, Eric D. Bass and Kristopher J. Hughes all face robbery and sexual assault charges for their role in the home invasion. DeAndrae L. Mayweathers Jr., alleged to be the getaway driver, was charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery and two others were charged for helping to plan and facilitate the crime.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/13/h...s-wisconsin-home-invasion/#ixzz2yuQdwMd5

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
GB1

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Guess Hell will never get over-crowded.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If there was justice the families of the woman and man would be allowed to seek just compensation which in this case the BG'S death by horrible means.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Are all three Obama's sons, or is he just the one on the left, that looks like him? mad

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hangin' is to good for those boys, bury them up to their necks in a fire ant hill.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hangin' is to good for those boys, bury them up to their necks in a fire ant hill. With pics of Moochelle naked 1 foot from their face.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Hangin' is to good for those boys, bury them up to their necks in a fire ant hill.

That would be racist. eek

[Linked Image]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This has got to be fake. The same suspects are pictured over and over again.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
N
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
N
Cut their d___s and their b___s off, make them eat 'em and THEN tie them down on a fire ant bed. If they survive, they get the "blood eagle" (watch Vikings" or search it on Google.)

There is no word in the English language to describe these three!

NRA Life,Endowment,Patron or Benefactor since '72.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Barry - I'll head, you heel, and we'll let the wives take turns running the Callicrate Bander!

Mark

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
"Shockingly enough, the assailants are thought to have to targeted the wrong house in the home invasion �"

Reckon they might be cops?

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mark shubert
Barry - I'll head, you heel, and we'll let the wives take turns running the Callicrate Bander!

Mark

How 'bouts you guys catch 'em, and then turn me loose with an old, rusty dehorning saw?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Quick - quick - someone call in Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Hank Aaron - they know how to deal with this stuff.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Our forefathers should have picked their own cotton.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have no problem calling theses animals n@@@er. I hope they die a most horrible death.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
First guy looks like a younger BHO.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Mac84
First guy looks like a younger BHO.

BHO has bigger ears. Holder surely won't call this a hate crime. If the attorney general of Wisconsin doesn't push it he should be thrown out.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
If Obama had triplets

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
they need the Byrd treatment.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by stxhunter
[Linked Image]

if a posse can come together over some cows i'd like to think these animals could be lynched.

A nightmarish scenario played out in Madison, Wisconsin on Feb. 23 when three burglars repeatedly raped a woman who was six months pregnant in a horrifying home invasion.

The Wisconsin woman and her husband were awoken around 5 am by three assailants, who charged into their bedroom with weapons brandished.

�Someone�s gonna die tonight!� one of the robbers threatened as they entered the room. One of the attackers yanked the male victim from the bed and viciously beat him. According to an Associated Press report, the female victim pleaded that she was pregnant and told the robbers that they could take whatever they wanted.

But another burglar dragged her from the bed and into the hallway, pointed a gun at her stomach and grunted, �You�re going to die tonight.� She then had to allegedly endure all three men raping her, with one forcing her to commit oral sex during the attack.

The suspects stole electronics, credit cards and their wedding rings while they stuffed the bloodied couple in the house laundry room before fleeing the scene.

�In my 27-plus years of policing in Madison, this is probably one of the most disturbing and heinous crimes I have ever seen,� interim Madison police Chief Randy Gaber said in a press conference announcing the arrest of all six involved in the crime on Monday. In addition to the three men who broke into the home, three were arrested for their roles in assisting the crime. The six suspects charged are African-American � five are male, and one is a female who helped plan the crime, but did not participate in the actual home invasion.

Shockingly enough, the assailants are thought to have to targeted the wrong house in the home invasion � they were planning on robbing a man carrying large sums of cash in the same neighborhood, but went to a different home instead.

Michon A. Thomas, Eric D. Bass and Kristopher J. Hughes all face robbery and sexual assault charges for their role in the home invasion. DeAndrae L. Mayweathers Jr., alleged to be the getaway driver, was charged with conspiracy to commit armed robbery and two others were charged for helping to plan and facilitate the crime.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/13/h...s-wisconsin-home-invasion/#ixzz2yuQdwMd5

I'd make those three my mission in life.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

678 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 160user, 66 invisible), 3,537 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,426
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.