Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4100fps
Don't watch it. It will only show how ignorant Bundy and his followers are. They are not even on the same page together.

Here's another post that tells all.

http://thesouthwestjournal.wordpres...ven-bundys-stand-against-the-government/

Yeah, it tells about how liberal that site is.

Read the "About Us"...where do you find that old, hippie schidt?

http://thesouthwestjournal.wordpress.com/about/

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Ever hear of agenda 21 comrade?

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well sure it isn't ober Airy they too much Reid family money to be made. What another WACO didn't seen to hurt you or Billy boy did it. Government murders people everyday. They just don't figure out some of them.

NRA Lifetime Member
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Idid watch it and that is why I asked the question.. Grazing fees have been charged and have been paid for many years. The rancher owns 150 Ac? That is a large garden not a ranch. His ranch is all BLM leased land which belongs to you and I.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by SoDakota
The trouble is the guys at the front for the government are not the ones who should be catching hell. We should be putting all efforts in defeating those bastards.

Why not? I don't have much sympathy for the camp guards. You pick your teams and you make your choices. There are no drafts. People who enforce bad laws are just as responsible as those who pass them. At any point, the bad law could be avoided if one of the actors in the system took a stand. If people who make the bad laws get no free pass, then those who enforce them don't either.

^^^ THIS^^^

Although I do not agree that Bundy is innocent in this whole mess and he is indeed a Law Breaker, I don not agree with the Feds game plan here.

If Bundy has broken the Law (which he has) then he should be arrested, charged and have his day in court.

Take the Man, arrest him and officially charge him giving him the opportunity to defend these Criminal Charges in Court, not on the Battle field.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
RP reported that Reid received $700K in donations from a doctor who was the largest medicare recipient in 2012.

Reid is a piece of work.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by KFWA
this shows exactly why the government wanted an internet cutoff

can you imagine a social media call to all armed citizens to go defend the Bundy ranch against an armed assault by a federal program?

I told my wife the very same thing yesterday. If it came down to it, I wonder how many people would pack up their gear and head down there to make a stand?

who is to know the answer to that question, but i can add a little more. You have to keep in mind a lot of these areas are not heavily metro settled, and families go back generations, and are interelated. Shoot, i have had contact with people around various parts of the country, all having a common heritage to the ranching early families in central arizona, and to the north. There were NOT a lot of people around not that far back, and it is not hard to find commonality. Particularly in ranching circles. Everybody knows of or knows everybody else. Those loyalities run pretty deep. I recieved something today from someone with a 100year history of ranching, and it basically supported bundy's position, and mentioned the blm being the strongarm of running thousands of ranchers off. That's okay i guess, if you want to eat turtle, or sardines. But if you want to eat beef, you gots to feed them, and throwing hay out doesn't work. Ask some of the cattle guys on this forum about hauling water/feed when the range won't support them. And you wonder why beef prices go up? What always seems to amaze me is how people with kvetch about cattle messing up the countryside/forest but have never seen what a herd of a couple hundred elk will do in wet weather. And what another federally protected species, that little burro will do to waterholes.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Idid watch it and that is why I asked the question.. Grazing fees have been charged and have been paid for many years. The rancher owns 150 Ac? That is a large garden not a ranch. His ranch is all BLM leased land which belongs to you and I.

Not an uncommon situation at all, most ranches have a little deeded land and then grazing rights.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Glenn Beck is Rachel Maddow twin sister.

Back to the question...

Is the story about a Solar Farm or unpaid grazing fees?

FOAD Azzwipe.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
He plans to put woman and children in harms way for the cause.

So, if BLM thugs shoot MEN that are not shooting at them, then it's OK? How about the fact that it's not right to fire on the protestors? No matter what sex they are?

We know you are liberal, 4100. You don't have to continually prove your stupidity and ignorance though.

When did "BLM Thugs" shoot at MEN? I missed that.

We know your a right wing fascist. Similar to Hitler. Heil Rockinbar.

When you have nothing you through out insults. Kudo's to you.

Now tripple up on the Tin foil their reading your mind.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

I've underlined your spelling errors for you.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
His ranch is all BLM leased land which belongs to you and I.

When is my share of the grazing fees due to arrive in the mail?

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

So, if BLM thugs shoot MEN that are not shooting at them, then it's OK? How about the fact that it's not right to fire on the protestors? No matter what sex they are?

We know you are liberal, 4100. You don't have to continually prove your stupidity and ignorance though.

They shot one of the Bundy sons, twice.

The weapon was a Taser rather a firearm, but the federal scum JBT did shoot a man during their ranch occupation.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Back in 1877, when you said someone got shot, they usually didn't get up. There was no question as to what they were talking about.

The son should have been thrown in jail.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
I agree with you but to pay the grazing fee is no big deal, the BLM charges far below what the market would and not paying is BS. The land is public and he either pays his grazing fee or he should stick to his 150 Ac which would support exactly 3.6 cows during a wet year.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Bristoe
His ranch is all BLM leased land which belongs to you and I.

When is my share of the grazing fees due to arrive in the mail?

When are we getting ours from the tortoise?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Below is what you said.

My response didn't say that anyone HAD been shot... I was asking if the BLM had shot at MEN instead of WOMEN it would have been OK?

Damnn, I didn't think I'd have to explain that, even to you... smile

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Let's assume for the sake of argument that Bundy is one hundred percent wrong. This is entirely a civil issue. Slap a lien on his land, file a lien in every county with a sale barn within a thousand miles and let all the sale barns know that if they sell a cow with his brand on it, the check goes to the government. If he can't sell his cows, they are worthless and he'll be out of business.

Heck, up until the other day when he defied the feds and went and released his cows, he arguably wasn't even violating the injunction to remove his cows. Nevada is a free range state and if a landowner wants to keep someone else's cows off of his property, Nevada law says that he must build his own fence.

The feds could have filed their liens, put the sale barns on notice, and built a fence around Bundy's 160 acre homestead. But they did none of that. Instead, they did more or less nothing for the better part of twenty years and then they roll out with this massive display of completely unnecessary force that did nothing but nearly get a bunch of people killed. They deserve the egg they got on their faces.

Nothing illustrates the way the feds think and feel about us than their arrogant misuse of force to enforce a civil order.

Last edited by JoeBob; 04/15/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Well stated.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Well stated.

================

How could it be well stated? I thought you said it wasn't Bundy's land. Further, you can't put a lien against land Bundy didn't own.

They can place a lien against his personal property(cows)only after a judgment is first entered against him.

The most likely event to occur is the rendering of a judgment against Bundy and a Rule To Show Cause whereupon he could be jailed until he complies with a court order.

If the government wanted to be wiser, instead of vindictive, they possibly could work out a settlement with some sort of judgment reduction and assist Bundy in the relocation of his herd.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 5 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 1234, 10ring1, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 53 invisible), 2,646 guests, and 1,150 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,503
Posts18,452,528
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.