Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
My response didn't say that anyone HAD been shot... I was asking if the BLM had shot at MEN instead of WOMEN it would have been OK?

Damnn, I didn't think I'd have to explain that, even to you... smile

Liberals are thick RB.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Let's assume for the sake of argument that Bundy is one hundred percent wrong. This is entirely a civil issue.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bundy_standoff#Legal_actions_1998_to_2012
Tresspassing and ignoring court orders aren't "civil", even if the original case was

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:United_States_v_Bundy_Court_Order_July_2013.pdf
His actual charges say: "unauthorized and UNLAWFUL grazing of livestock..." and "trespass damages"

United States v. Bundy "arose out of Bundy�s unauthorized grazing of his livestock on property owned by the United States and administered by the Department of the Interior through the BLM and the National Park Service." According to the case, "On November 3, 1998, the Court issued an order permanently enjoining Bundy from grazing his livestock on the former Bunkerville Allotment ('The Allotment'), and ordering him to remove his livestock no later than November 30, 1998, and pay damages to the United States in the amount of $200 per day per head for any remaining livestock on the allotment after November 30, 1998." The court stated that "[t]he government has shown commendable restraint in allowing this trespass to continue for so long without impounding Bundy�s livestock."[4] On September 17, 1999, after Bundy failed to comply with the court�s earlier order(s), the court issued another order directing Bundy to comply with the 1998 permanent injunction and modifying the trespass damages owed.[3][4][5]

Legal actions 2012 to 2014[edit]
The cattle expanded into additional public lands over the years. After a protracted legal process, on December 21, 2012 in United States v. Bundy,[a] a summary judgment in favor of the United States was granted, and Bundy's motion to dismiss was denied. The order was signed by Judge Lloyd D. George on July 9, 2013 and permanently enjoined Bundy and his cattle from trespassing on the Bunkerville Allotment, the Gold Butte area, and parts of the Lake Mead National Recreation Area.[6] Another order had to be issued in October 8, 2013. The orders allowed the United States to protect the land from Bundy and to seize any of his cattle that remains in those areas

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
oops,

I believe he was just stating how the system works, not advocating it. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Snyper
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
which is trying to use land near the Bundy Ranch to build a $5 billion solar plant.

I wonder how long that lie will be parroted?
The Chinese site is 175 miles from Bundy's place.
The location was given in the original article, but no one bothers to read past the headlines
It's called offsetting. No matter where they build the power plant, they need to set aside X-amount of land for undisturbed nature as an offset for the environmental destruction that the plant will cause. It's like the way carbon credits work. So they cannot proceed with the plant till they've first arranged for the offset land, which they decided Bundy's ranch was going to be, which is why they drove off the other ranchers in the area, and are trying to drive off Bundy, with burdensome regulations that make ranching unprofitable.

None of that matters, since they never built it

Don't you have 40 some rifles to ship back to Remington?

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I think you're confused

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't you have a Federal AZZ to be licking somewhere, right now ?

That will get you a LOT further down your destined road than what you're attempting here, bought dog.

You're laboring under the false impression that I give a damn what you think

I won't be seeing any more of your mindless drivel

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't you have a Federal AZZ to be licking somewhere, right now ?

That will get you a LOT further down your destined road than what you're attempting here, bought dog.

You're laboring under the false impression that I give a damn what you think

Not surprised at all,by your COWARDLY approach,....

BOUGHT DOG

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by luv2safari
oops,

I believe he was just stating how the system works, not advocating it. wink

This clowns a cheerleader for all things "Obee-Federal" as far as I can read.

dis abuse me of that notion, if you can.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
LOL
I'm betting you're saying more stupid stuff huh?
Oh well
Soon you'll figure out I meant what I said above:

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Tense, and uptight little Liberal, suck holing SHILL we have on our current plate at this time.

Oh the agony and ruin of being placed on "ignore".

I will endeavor to persevere.

GTC

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 4100fps
He plans to put woman and children in harms way for the cause.

So, if BLM thugs shoot MEN that are not shooting at them, then it's OK? How about the fact that it's not right to fire on the protestors? No matter what sex they are?

We know you are liberal, 4100. You don't have to continually prove your stupidity and ignorance though.

When did "BLM Thugs" shoot at MEN? I missed that.

We know your a right wing fascist. Similar to Hitler. Heil Rockinbar.

When you have nothing you through out insults. Kudo's to you.

Now tripple up on the Tin foil their reading your mind.

Below is what you said.

He plans to put woman and children in harms way for the cause.

My response didn't say that anyone HAD been shot... I was asking if the BLM had shot at MEN instead of WOMEN it would have been OK?

Damnn, I didn't think I'd have to explain that, even to you... smile

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RZd61_9hofE[/video]

I'm with you on your statement that its never right to fire on protesters ever.

You see RB usually peaceful protesters aren't laying down with a sniper rifle pointed at the "FEDS" hiding behind woman. They're usually holding signs up. I saw how peaceful those guys were. (BTW, are "FEDS" communists, from Russia, or China, maybe even Korea? Could they really just be red blooded Americans just as yourself, just doing their job?

The retired Sheriff put the woman and children up front so the world would see them getting shot in the event that some moron from either side accidentally or not fired off the first shot. Real stand up guy.

It shows at what length this right wing group was willing to go to sway public opinion.

In condoning those actions you make any normal conservative look liberal.

Glen Beck is he liberal? He's all for state ownership of the lands on the maps you keep posting up. BUT, he said Bundy is fighting one cause, (wrongly) and the "Patriots" are there for another. Makes the whole lot (and their supporters) look stupid, and ignorant. wink

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I think you're confused

Ooops........ you are correct I did have you confused with someone else, funny as he11 who it was though.

Paul

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I hope Mr Bundy runs for congress, wins a seat and then runs for Senate and beats that low life Harry "the devil" Reid.

Then I hope he gets to form some special investigation committee that uncovers all of Harry Reid's dirt.

Then I hope they strike Reid's name from all public records as in Cecil B Demill's ten commandments, and purge history of the knowledge of such a miscreant as in George Orwell's 1984, by shoving Harry Reid down the memory hole.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
which is trying to use land near the Bundy Ranch to build a $5 billion solar plant.

I wonder how long that lie will be parroted?
The Chinese site is 175 miles from Bundy's place.
The location was given in the original article, but no one bothers to read past the headlines
It's called offsetting. No matter where they build the power plant, they need to set aside X-amount of land for undisturbed nature as an offset for the environmental destruction that the plant will cause. It's like the way carbon credits work. So they cannot proceed with the plant till they've first arranged for the offset land, which they decided Bundy's ranch was going to be, which is why they drove off the other ranchers in the area, and are trying to drive off Bundy, with burdensome regulations that make ranching unprofitable.
None of that matters, since they never built it
They can't build it till they've arranged for the offset.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Harry Reid better watch his ass. If they take out Bundy, somebody will get Reid. He has put himself way too far out in front on this deal. He ain't the president. Somebody will get is ass. Too many crazies will make this their cause.
From what I've seen from that pos Reid, I'd say that 'cause' might (emphasis there) MIGHT be just...

One thing about Beck - and overall I like the guy - but he has ALWAYS condemned violence....always said guns used are not the answer.. Well, just MAYBE he should be stating that to our benevolent gov't - the SAME gov't that showed up at Bundy's ranch with guns, tasers and snarling dogs.. And if NOT for guns, we'd have had a dictator leading this country LONG before the AIC showed up..

At SOME POINT, people, there WILL come a time when violence may be THE ONLY ANSWER; the last straw, the only avenue left to take.. And I don't say that lightly. For those that say violence is never the answer - then why in hell did the US end up in a couple world wars, along with others? If the country never defended itself with firearms of some type we would all now be speaking either German or Japanese..

"Peace with superior firepower"..

He was right about the first amendment violation though.

When the BLM created a 25x25 area and labeled it a "First Amendment Zone", and located it 3 miles from anywhere, (where nobody could hear them) and said they would arrest protestors outside those zones,... government interfered with free speech.

They need their ass handed to them for that, if nothing else.
IN SPADES!!! NO ONE should have accepted that BS... NO ONE!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I have read the whole thread .

If you take the premis that this should all have been done in State courts then Bundy is still within the law, he is disobeying a false judgement, the first judge should have throwen it out of court, but it seams that the feds persisted in following their nose instead of looking at proper law.

main probablem came when all those western states did not push the Feds to give them their right full amount of land in the first place then Nev not ratifying what they had passed.

then the feds listened to the enviromentalists to feds[HARRYs] own benefit, without doing a proper study of the turtle population in conjunstion with the graseing over more than 80 years. HEY guess what there's still lots of turtles.

Seams to me Obama is doing what harry has been for as many years that he has been in Gov , working on the edge of the law using loopholes and steping over the fence just enough to get away with it for years and of course linning his pockets as he goes.
HAS he now used enough roap to hang himself?????????????????????

HOPEFULLY

norm

Last edited by norm99; 04/16/14.

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by isaac

The most likely event to occur is the rendering of a judgment against Bundy and a Rule To Show Cause whereupon he could be jailed until he complies with a court order.

Why haven't they done that? Honest question...

Camp is where you make it.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
IMO, ego and bravado.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Unfortuneately, I believe you're right on.

Camp is where you make it.
Page 7 of 20 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

586 members (22250rem, 1_deuce, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 1minute, 62 invisible), 2,134 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,282
Posts18,448,597
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.