Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Rattler, Im just tellin you what she said. I will say shes pretty damn smart, has a doctorate and a 4.0 GPA. If she says it, I trust it.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
if she is going by studies out of the US i wouldnt doubt it cause .gov has rigged them along the lines of whats happened with all the man made global warming BS...either you say it has no value or we take away your federal funding which means there is a chitload of junk science out there.....

she ought to take a look at studies coming from western nations other than the US.....the UK, Germany, Japan, Israel, France..... hell even Canada.....and no they dont shine a positive light on all aspects but atleast its real science and not political BS....

Last edited by rattler; 04/23/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's ok some people don't believe in acupuncture or chiropractors either.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by eh76

Or witchdoctors..

Last edited by BWalker; 04/23/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your problem I guess.......

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
IC B2

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Canada is your brain.

The US, is your brain on drugs. whistle grin

Now that ought to light a few up. shocked

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Your problem I guess.......

Ive went to a chiro and I felt better after. A massage might have done the same thing. However, I have no belief that chiro's can cure disease.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

actually whats scary is ive run into two docs that dont believe migraines exist.....i was dragged out of the ER one time cause one told me my wife was nothing but a drug seeking addict cause there is no such thing as migraines....i was determined to drag his arse down to my shop and put his head in a vise and ask him if his head hurt....

Last edited by rattler; 04/23/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
on the chiro thing......for what they can help with they are better than a doctor....main thing is getting a good honest chiro that isnt just out to collect a fee for a visit and will tell you and actually knows when they can help you and when not to touch you and insist you see a doc.....have a guy locally worth his weight in gold.....when i hurt my back he refused to touch me till he saw the x-ray results and was sure he could actually help me and not hurt me further....

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by rattler

actually whats scary is ive run into two docs that dont believe migraines exist.....i was dragged out of the ER one time cause one told me my wife was nothing but a drug seeking addict cause there is no such thing as migraines....i was determined to drag his arse down to my shop and put his head in a vise and ask him if his head hurt....

I have had problems with migraines and have never been given a narcotic for them. The current drug I have for them is taken when you feel one coming on and it stops it right now. Imitrex is what I believe its called.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I suffered from them terribly, thought they were sinus headaches since they were centered behind the eyes but no sinus medicine ever helped. Tried some Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) I had one day that the dentist had given me for an infected tooth and it didn't help much. Sure made me relaxed but still had the migraine. crazy

My doctor prescribed that Sumatriptan aka Imitrex and it works. Had a migraine coming on this afternoon, took one of those and about a half hour later it was gone.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BWalker
Originally Posted by rattler

I have had problems with migraines and have never been given a narcotic for them. The current drug I have for them is taken when you feel one coming on and it stops it right now. Imitrex is what I believe its called.

she has been through all the drugs in that family, some worked for awhile, some not at all.....it was to the point her neurologist was gonna suggest ergot derivatives(think LSD) when Botox was approved for use in migraine treatment.....its gotten rid of about 95%....instead of a migraine 20 out of 30 days a month she is down to one or occasionally two a month....

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (7887mm08, Akhutr, Algotguns, Bama_Sleeper, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, 11 invisible), 1,564 guests, and 850 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,234
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.