Print Thread
Hop To
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I here by accept and proclaim that the experiment has failed, with respect to the fact that we have fallen from wealth and grace and supreme power to a condition of failure and financial ruination.

As King Solomon was brought down from deceit from the woman with him and

Ze ro has kissed us on the cheek, as Judas did Jesus.

Enough of this experiment. Close the borders.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/15/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Nothing wrong with being an immigrant.

If they work, stay out of trouble, and pay taxes, and behave themselves, they are alright with me.

I'd rather things were like they were years ago.

It's the giving them so much slack, and handouts that irritate me

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by wabigoon

If they work, stay out of trouble, and pay taxes, and behave themselves, they are alright with me.

and bankrupt us and elect tyranny.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm for closing the borders for simple overpopulation. Dont care what country they're from. Mexico, England, Canada, even Ireland.

We're full. Try again later

Last edited by pira114; 04/15/14.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Oh, what an ass. You mean you prefer a nation not over run with people and the loss of our heratige of being able to get out in the country and go hunting and fishing, as if that were something really important? wink

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The Founders struggled mightily with the Constitution and Bill of Rights. It almost didn't pass! The States were very skeptical of the newly formed federal version and didn't want to repeat any mistakes after just defeating Britain.

Many later were dubious that their "vision" would remain unchanged and viable.

The rules are all there to be followed and rectified if need be. No one yet has the
resolve to correct the mistakes.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
But who and where from came the idea we were some [bleep] social experiment? Where is credit, or lack thereof, due?

Last edited by eyeball; 04/15/14.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Research who was behind the immigration act of 1965...And don't say fuggin Ted Kennedy.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by eyeball
I here by accept and proclaim that the experiment has failed, with respect to the fact that we have fallen from wealth and grace and supreme power to a condition of failure and financial ruination.

As King Solomon was brought down from deceit from the woman with him and

Ze ro has kissed us on the cheek, as Judas did Jesus.

Enough of this experiment. Close the borders.

The "melting pot" has worked so "good" that the whites are, or will be, the minority in the near future [depending on where you live]. Unfortunately, those that have come across the borders as of late have not contributed nearly as much as our forefathers, ancestors, etc. Being a minority has great benefits.....if you are not white. I am not holding my breath for any minority status in the future.

I was learning all about the white man discrimination when I was working towards my degree at Washington State University. The public education system has been busy re-writing history for some time now. They almost always cast the white man as the bad guy and place every other group in victim status. This is what your kids are learning if they are in the public school system.

I spoke out about this in my papers, and to the instructor's credit at WSU, I was given favorable grades throughout....even though I totally disagreed with what they were teaching.

Fortunately, I can work in my field here without having to speak Spanish.

Last edited by Asphaltangel; 04/15/14.
IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Ha. That sorry, no good pos fuggin suck buddy of NWa and nutSAC. Here's another one for you Ghost, who the pope would keep from ex-c. A pos named Pelosi.

http://mobile.spectator.org/theamericanspectator/#!/entry/nancy-pelosi-accepts-margaret-sanger-award,533e66c7025312186cf03a65

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

For most of us, our ancestors were all immigrants here at some point. Big difference is that mine at least wanted a new and BETTER life. They didn't desire to bring the homeland with them.

I know that my great grandmother never learned to read or write English much at all after emigrating from Ukraine. She was always embarrassed about that and implored all of her kids to get as much education as they could. She never expected Ukranian signage, newspapers, govt forms, language classes in school, etc. Nor, did she receive any assistance from the govt. Her husband got a job in the mines and she raised the family.

Stush
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That melting pot is getting close to boiling over......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
A century, or so back, it was the "new" wave of European immigrants that were looked down on.

One story is, as many as seven languages were spoken on factory floors, and some beds were used in three shifts.

A elderly Methodist minister's son told me German was the language was used in his father's church until the Second World War when anything German was in disfavor.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Stush

For most of us, our ancestors were all immigrants here at some point. Big difference is that mine at least wanted a new and BETTER life. They didn't desire to bring the homeland with them.

I know that my great grandmother never learned to read or write English much at all after emigrating from Ukraine. She was always embarrassed about that and implored all of her kids to get as much education as they could. She never expected Ukranian signage, newspapers, govt forms, language classes in school, etc. Nor, did she receive any assistance from the govt. Her husband got a job in the mines and she raised the family.

The difference between immigrants of old and the majority of the current crop are stark.

The immigrants of old were generally proud to become U.S. citizens and have the opportunity to make a new life through opportunity and hard work.

Much of the current crop are freeloaders looking for a hand out. They refuse to assimilate because they do not feel any pride about becoming U.S. citizens. Their focus seems to be on soaking up all the social benefits of a better society while making no effort to contribute.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Stush

Even the American Indians migrated here from somewhere else. They were not always here, they just came sooner than some others.

futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (batch, 10gaugemag, Akhutr, Anaconda, BallisticBRYAN, 13 invisible), 1,561 guests, and 844 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,207
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.