Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
FBI counterterrorism agents are visiting gun shops in South Carolina to investigate �suspicious purchases� made by people who talk about �big government,� according to a new report.

Author Brandon Turbeville says he was approached by an individual who works in a Columbia, South Carolina gun shop to relate the story of how an FBI agent entered the store on Monday, showed his credentials, before proceeding to ask a series of stunning questions.

Telling the gun store worker he was tasked with visiting all the firearms outlets in the local area to check on �suspicious purchases� for counter terrorism purposes, the agent then began discussing what in actual fact were �completely normal transactions,� such as, �paying with cash, purchasing long guns, and other similarly innocuous behavior.�

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Paying with cash is always suspicious, no matter where your buying.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
FBI counterterrorism agents are visiting gun shops in South Carolina to investigate �suspicious purchases� made by people who talk about �big government,� according to a new report.

Author Brandon Turbeville says he was approached by an individual who works in a Columbia, South Carolina gun shop to relate the story of how an FBI agent entered the store on Monday, showed his credentials, before proceeding to ask a series of stunning questions.

Telling the gun store worker he was tasked with visiting all the firearms outlets in the local area to check on �suspicious purchases� for counter terrorism purposes, the agent then began discussing what in actual fact were �completely normal transactions,� such as, �paying with cash, purchasing long guns, and other similarly innocuous behavior.�

The big government advocates here at the fire will shortly be along to tell you to tighten your tin hat, that your sources are not credible and maybe call you a pussy. That's how it went on the Bundy threads and that's how it's going on the other thread dealing with this issue, as I type this. Be advised.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
There's already one thread about this fantasy

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
right on cue

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by websterparish47

Payin'wit cash lays the wimmen folk inna aisles.

Denny.

bea175 Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by bea175

The big government advocates here at the fire will shortly be along to tell you to tighten your tin hat, that your sources are not credible and maybe call you a pussy. That's how it went on the Bundy threads and that's how it's going on the other thread dealing with this issue, as I type this. Be advised.

This forum does have it share of Big Government ass kissing Democrats

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
They will be busy. Gun shops are full of gun and small business owners, the most oppressed two groups in Obamerika.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Most gun stores I go to charge an extra 3% for credit cards.I always pay cash.

"Somehow, the sound of a shotgun tends to cheer one up" -- Robert Ruark
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Snyper

A cursory search indicates that this story is four years old and yields 16 million hits using Google as the search engine.

No one but you disputes its authenticity.LOL.

https://encrypted.google.com/#q=FBI+flyer+about+gun+buyers&start=20

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by websterparish47

Why is that? Don't most FBI agents have wives?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rte

A cursory search indicates that this story is four years old and yields 16 million hits using Google as the search engine.

No one but you disputes its authenticity.LOL.

https://encrypted.google.com/#q=FBI+flyer+about+gun+buyers&start=20

besides that go to a gun show see how much cash is moving around.

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by heavywalker
right on cue

you noticed the administration's 'yes man' too, eh?

Sam......

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Funny. I live in Columbia. In the past few days I have been in all of the major gun stores here and not a peep about this. By the way there are not many of them here and I do know a few of the sales people so I think this would roll through a community this size quickly.

GreggH

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by GreggH
Funny. I live in Columbia. In the past few days I have been in all of the major gun stores here and not a peep about this. By the way there are not many of them here and I do know a few of the sales people so I think this would roll through a community this size quickly.

GreggH

There's not a peep because it's an urban legend
Otherwise, like you said, it would be all over town as well as the internet

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Laying down cash is cheaper than using a credit card.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
right on cue

LOL
Name calling and lame accusations is for little boys who don't know what else to do

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
right on cue

LOL
Name calling and lame accusations is for little boys who don't know what else to do
ahhh, the Saul Alinsky play book! I believe that right thar is Rule #5
* RULE 5: �Ridicule is man�s most potent weapon.� There is no defense. It�s irrational. It�s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)

Nice try azzwipe. laugh

Sam......

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Why would a shop owner not tell the FBI to GTFOH and come back with a warrant. This honestly sounds like a troll.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smarquez
Why would a shop owner not tell the FBI to GTFOH and come back with a warrant. This honestly sounds like a troll.

They don't need a warrant to hand out information, if in fact they did, which I doubt.

If it were really a "program", surely more people would have seen these flyers, rather than just isolated tales years apart on the internet

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,185 guests, and 1,157 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,136
Posts18,464,760
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.