-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If I told you how I really feel I'd embarrass all you choir boys.

LOL
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BLG
Most women lack the basic situational awareness instincts.

Yes sir, and this extends to around the house as well.

Not sure how many times I've come home from working all night only to find the garage door open and the entry unlocked house wide open. I get to be the bad guy for yappin' about it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I've always thought when guys are bad drivers they are doing it intentionally, but with women it seems to be like they don't even have a clue they're doing it.

For example, when I get passed on a blind stretch of road, its usually always a guy. When someone pulls out in front of me and I have to slam on the brakes, its usually always a woman.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Nine times out of ten it is a woman tailgating me. Was on the Harley yesterday running 60mph with a woman on the cell phone about 5 feet behind me.

Yell at 'em, flip 'em the bird and they call 911 to report road rage.

And have you ever seen a woman who new what to do at a 4-way stop?

Should have never let them drive or vote!!

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven

Should have never let them drive or vote!!

I'm all in with this.

LOL
IC B2

JPro Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
The car next to me on a main highway this morning was continually slowing down and speeding up, while drifting over every few seconds to hit the rumble strip on the shoulder. When I looked across at the car, it was a 20-something brunette, looking down at her phone and texting. They can't at least wait for a red light or stop sign?

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by bellydeep
I've always thought when guys are bad drivers they are doing it intentionally, but with women it seems to be like they don't even have a clue they're doing it.

For example, when I get passed on a blind stretch of road, its usually always a guy. When someone pulls out in front of me and I have to slam on the brakes, its usually always a woman.

Reminds me of a comic strip I read many years ago. I don't remember what strip it was, but it had a husband and wife in a car with the husband at the wheel. He was complaining about an unseen driver, shouting, "Crazy women drivers!".

When they passed the car, the wife pointed out that the driver was a man, not a woman. To which the husband replied, "Well, he drives like a woman".

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven
Nine times out of ten it is a woman tailgating me. Was on the Harley yesterday running 60mph with a woman on the cell phone about 5 feet behind me.

Carry some old golf balls in your pocket. When some idiot gets up close like that just drop a ball from down low at your side. Golf ball will go under car and sound like the car is about to explode. Generally they will just pull over and since the golf ball will be long gone no one but you will know what happened.

Not that I ever did this but for two years I commuted twenty miles down I-40 to collage in St Louis. Somehow I lost several golf balls during that time and I don't even golf. wink

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
A couple years ago a female college student going up a steep hill, her 75 mph car rear ended a 35 mph semi in the slow lane. Witnesses said her brake lights never came on. RIP

Nearly similar, except the offending party, an oak tree, stepped right out in front of her. Only the tree prevented her driving right in the front door of the home.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here in Colorado it is making a left hand turn from the right lane. I mean the far right lane crossing 2 or three lanes of traffic. And the the right hand turn from the left lanes. Same problem. Why don't people turn from the correct lane? Are lost or just not paying attention?

Last edited by mtnsnake; 04/16/14.
IC B3

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by smokepole
Women are social creatures. Many women will pay more attention to the people riding in the car with them, the radio, or the phone than what is going on outside the car.

Men tend to ignore what's going on inside the car and pay more attention to what's going on in traffic around them. I believe it's just that our brains are wired differently. When I'm driving, I may be somewhere in heavy traffic that requires 100% of my attention, and my wife won't understand why I'm not listening to her. When she's driving, it's just the opposite.

I can relate to this.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
All the women who have hit me were female.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i spend a lot of time sitting at stop lights at busy intersections on my way to/fro work. i like to observe the cars as they cross and turn in front of me. i would estimate that 75% of the women who are rolling in their car are yacking on the phone. men, less than 10%.

My diploma is a DD214
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Been a firefighter/paramedic 23 years.

One of the worst wrecks I've been on was a few years ago.

Young girl, 20's and a cellphone, rolled an S 10 multiple times.

The truck was in 4 pieces, engine, cab, bed and the frame.

She was literally in many pieces.

Turns out she was texting her mom when she killed herself.

Last edited by ppfd; 04/16/14.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (007FJ, 10Glocks, 16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 54 invisible), 2,297 guests, and 1,168 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,243
Posts18,466,901
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.