Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender

Oh, the irony!

Working on a pun?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
BP-B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
wink

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
My, you're a regular Sherlock Holmes---Dumbass!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Nah, he's not working on a pun, he's working on getting the rust stains out of his shorts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Re: Obama�s EPA About to Make the �Biggest Land Grab in the History of the World� [Re: Scott_Thornley]
rbinhood
Member Registered: 12/08/10

I asked the question on April 17th . It only took you six days to reply. Yep, a real sharpie there.

It's pretty clear to us who the dumbass is, take a look in the mirror and you'll see him/her.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dumbass!, (I'm going to google-fu that name too since you keep signing your posts now; is that your first or last name?) You don't know how much time -or how little- it takes to refine such clever sleuthing skills. I appreciate the compliment "friend". Ha ha ha ha laugh

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rbinhood
Nah, he's not working on a pun, he's working on getting the rust stains out of his shorts.

Well now little missy, why don't you go and wash them for me.

Careful now, them ain't iron stains. wink

Them are rbinhood stains.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ewwww! It's worse than I thought..........farts, sharts, shiites, and then there's rbnhoods, ewwwwwwwwww!

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I am sure a real man like you goes commando. Less to do on wash day, and you don't have to worry about leaving your shorts behind in some guy's bedroom.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hey Bender! A while ago, I responded to a troll on another thread, and I got some good advice from a guy on here, which I heeded, might be time for me to return your favor!

("If everyone ignores that hemorrhoid, he'll be left to bump threads to no response. Might even become scarce again.")

Hope you and yours are well.

"The day I went to work everybody showed up to watch Johnny Luster work. Well, they had a wheelbarrow there, and said I was to push that thing around all day. I looked at it, then turned around and headed for the mountians..."
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
It amazes me the someone comes on this site and challenges the narrow conservative view of the world and politics that so many here espouse, and you people can't handle it. You live in a little white bread world where you are threatened by anyone who dares to think, or for that matter, look different than you do. It must be Hell to go through life scared of anything or anyone that's different than you are. If there's a brain cell between the bunch of you, it's gotta be awfully lonely.

What you confuse with thinking is nothing more than anathema to everything the US was built on and used to make the US the super-power it was. Without it we would never have done what we have done at war and during times of peace.

And now all you "thinkers" want a big piece of someone else's pie and wonder why your whining is not perceived as valuable. What part of the money I worked for do you think you deserve now?

What part of the military that allowed you to be the "thinker" you claim to be do you want to corrupt now?

What part of the social experiment slippery slope do you wish to corrupt even further?

And finally, which glide path do you think best for the US as you "thinkers" do all you can to eliminate every single thing that made the US what it was?

What a fantastic put down to a liberal troll.... who is lost in his own fantasyland! as always they like to pat themselves on the back telling others what an "intellectual" 'thinker' they are, and then tell everyone who thinks differently than they do what "morons" they are.....

and yeah, I am sure each one of think that we live and breathe for every word said by Rush Limbaugh or whatever the Koch Brothers come up with...

Great post Sitka!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Yep, you're a moron---if there was any doubt, your post removes it.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
10-4 maggie!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep, you're a moron---if there was any doubt, your post removes it.

Wow what an intelligent reply for a self proclaimed "thinker".

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I have one question---Who was president when Osama Bin Laden was killed?

Bush said he'd get him dead or alive, and couldn't do it in eight years, although he did manage to totally f**K up the economy in that time.

Still depending on .gov to be our savior, huh? Yep, they really bust their ass for us, don't they. Oh, did you hear about Jason Chaffetz bill to stop IRS employees who haven't paid their taxes from receiving bonuses? Harry Reid won't let it to the floor of the senate.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
640 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 12308300, 55 invisible), 2,883 guests, and 1,207 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,740
Posts18,401,149
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.