Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rbinhood
It amazes me the someone comes on this site and challenges the narrow conservative view of the world and politics that so many here espouse, and you people can't handle it. You live in a little white bread world where you are threatened by anyone who dares to think, or for that matter, look different than you do. It must be Hell to go through life scared of anything or anyone that's different than you are. If there's a brain cell between the bunch of you, it's gotta be awfully lonely.

What's amazing, is that low-information folks like you like to play the 'intellectual card'.

I suppose it makes dumbasses like you feel better, but the fact is your 'intellectual card' is the joker.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
GB1

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Ironbender: Can you tell me what pi is to the 4th place?

I didn't think so.

Now, who is the dumbass?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
[quote=Klikitarik]Don't assume I didn't recognize you for what you are.

What's the matter Kliki, can't take a compliment? Or are you afraid that your buddies here might disown you because I paid you the compliment? Seems you may have a little more going on between your ears than the rest of the nitwits here who don't have an original thought between them.

BTW, Kliki, what am I, other than a person who has the courage to call it as it is?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
While your contribution is admirable, I think you have donated enough today. Thanks!

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
What part of the money I worked for do you think you deserve now?

Sitka: What part of the money that you worked for have I asked for?

Thinking in your mind equates with anyone questioning the way things are done. Little people with little brains just keep doing it like it always has been done, but I understand that anyone who asks questions is really scary to you. You're not in your comfort zone unless you surround yourself with other idiots who think just like you do. When anyone dares to question your thought process, your only instinct is to attack the person to avoid thinking about what they might be asking. You would have fit in real well during the Dark Ages.

IC B2

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Ptarmigan:

Looks like you made a lot of contributions to that jar before I ever arrived.

You guys are like a gang of 8th graders. By yourself, you aren't jack.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Actually, you could not possibly be farther from the truth. Your mindset wants to give away everybody else's stuff to others, including that which I have worked for (my money for one.)

Asking questions is far from scary to me... It is asking questions like "Why haven't you given me more?" Or "Why shouldn't we raise the minimum wage to $25 an hour?" Or "Why do we need a military?" that disgust me. It is my full-blown contempt for specific thoughts which are far from unique or original to you, but rather the birdbrain parrot.

And worse it is your obvious contempt for everything you do not understand about how the World really works and how pathetic we have become as a country.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This clowns posts are very similar to another freeloader that frequents this site. He's not fooling anybody.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
rbinhood, are you from Tennessee? You are moments from going on ignore. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Your mindset wants to give away everybody else's stuff to others, including that which I have worked for (my money for one.)

Now that's a real original thought---you want to give away my stuff to: A. Darkie; B. Mexicans; C. Illegals; D. Welfare Mommas (take your pick and fill in the blanks).

You see, this is how the brain trust of the conservative movement gets you all riled up. They want you to think that someone (a liberal)is gonna get your stuff, and worse, gonna get it for free.

Aside from your money, which I am assuming you are referring to taxes, how much of your other stuff has been given away, and please identify the person it was given to?

BTW, you dodged the question in my last post: When did I ask you for your money?

Last edited by rbinhood; 04/17/14.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Eagle River, WI just doesn't seem as appealing to me anymore. I'm surprised they let liberals live that far north in WI.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
My, my, Ptarmigan, enquiring minds want to know?
Something I've said is really bothering you---could it be the truth? Could it be that someone put a spotlight on that rock that you crawled out from under?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nah, slow at work today. Just found a moving target, that's all. This stuff is just entertainment to me, and you happen to be at the center of it today. The truth? Hahaha!!! Keep guessing!!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
rbinhood,

What do you think of the proposed EPA regulations to control all run-off water in the USA? Do you have an opinion as to how that will affect yourself and others?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
We all need the same basic things---air to breath, water to drink, and food to eat. Everything I've read and learned from experience says polluted air and water will kill you, and may poison your food.
If controlling runoff is aimed at keeping the water we need to drink pure, then it would make sense to control runoff. Runoff goes into our lakes, rivers, streams, and groundwater, which is where our drinking water comes from. If there is some other reason to control runoff, then we need to identify it, and ask if it makes sense. If the reason is to protect the purity of our drinking water, I'm all for it. Anyone want to drink polluted water?

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Actually, you could not possibly be farther from the truth. Your mindset wants to give away everybody else's stuff to others, including that which I have worked for (my money for one.)

Hence the screen name, eh? smile

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Some need gooberment to tell em not to eat yellow snow grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Some need government to tell them not to piss in the reservoir where everyone gets their drinking water, as in Portland Oregon.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rbinhood
Some need government to tell them not to piss in the reservoir where everyone gets their drinking water, as in Portland Oregon.

Wow. crazy

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
An Oregonian.

JeffZero reincarnated?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

71 members (1973cb450, 808outdoors, ATC, Bclark, 10gaugemag, 10 invisible), 1,403 guests, and 749 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,674
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.