Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
It seems like the Obama administration is interested in grabbing as much as they can, and putting it under the control of the federal government.

In a move lawmakers and farmers are calling �the biggest land grab in the history of the world,� the Environmental Protection Agency is requesting jurisdiction over all public and private streams in the United States that are �intermittent, seasonal and rain-dependent.�

The EPA and the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers in late March jointly released a proposed rule, Waters of the United States, in an effort to clarify which streams and wetlands are protected under the Clean Water Act.

A statement issued by the EPA says �the proposed rule will benefit businesses by increasing efficiency in determining coverage of the Clean Water Act.�

But some lawmakers strongly disagree.

According to congressional budget testimony last week, Waters of the United States would give the EPA authority over streams on private property even when the water beds have been dry, in some cases for hundreds of years.

Calling it �the biggest land grab in the history of the world,� House Appropriations Committee Chairman Rep. Harold Rogers, R-Ky., said the �economic impact of that would be profound.�

�A community needing to build on private land that had on it one of these so-called streams that you considered a waterway under the new rule would have to travel thousands, hundreds of miles to D.C., to get approval,� Rogers said.

The congressman argued it �would absolutely freeze economic activity in this country.�

Rogers said the proposal is �proof in and of itself of the mal-intent of this administration toward the private sector.�

The Independent Journal Review has more:

Several lawmakers have noted that the measure, if approved, would give the EPA control over private property such as ponds and creeks:

Louisiana Sen. David Vitter, the top Republican on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, charged, �The � rule may be one of the most significant private property grabs in U.S. history.� He stated that the EPA was �picking and choosing� its science while trying to �take another step toward outright permitting authority over virtually any wet area in the country.� Vitter also noted that if the EPA gets its way, more environmental groups could sue private property owners.

Sen. Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska, was also furious, saying that the EPA grab �could result in serious collateral damage to our economy.� She added of her home state, �If EPA is not careful, this rule could effectively give the federal government control of nearly all of our state � and prove to be a showstopper for both traditional access and new development.�

The EPA argues that the change is meant to simply clarify the scope of powers that the organization already has, and that those powers are necessary because more than 115 million Americans receive their water from those temporary or seasonal sources.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/...st-land-grab-in-the-history-of-the-world

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

GB1

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I have one question---Who was president when Osama Bin Laden was killed?

Bush said he'd get him dead or alive, and couldn't do it in eight years, although he did manage to totally f**K up the economy in that time.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
What does OBL have to do with the EPA topic at hand?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rbinhood

Bush said he'd get him dead or alive, and couldn't do it in eight years, although he did manage to totally f**K up the economy in that time.

just another libtard troll............bummer ballwasher

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
rbinhood, does your mommy know you're talking to strangers on the computer?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

I'd like to see the picture of Obummer with his tactical gear on during the night raid that got OBL. I'm sure the narcissist in chief has a photoshopped one on his night stand, maybe you do too. Sounds like something an Obummer ball washing 12 post troll would have right next to the astro-glide. Not to steal one of Larry's signature lines but��Congratulations?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Certainly Bush had the opportunity though mistakes were made and he (OBL) escaped. But to be truthful Clinton also had an even better opportunity and never took it. Our military has had opportunities on several occasions. Certainly they are up to the task if they are allowed to do what they are trained to do. There was nothing special about the fact that it happened at the time that it did- just that the Navy Seal Team was allowed to operate. Even then it almost went south for them. So if you want to give credit and blame- perhaps the whole OBL and company attack on the US can be laid squarely on the feet of Billy "I never" Clinton. Of course the economy would not be in the straits it is in presently either if we had not ended up in "Bush's" (thoroughly bi-partisan) war in the Middle East.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Klikitarik, you are a breath of fresh air. Someone with a brain who knows how to use it and can actually think for himself, rather than spout the company line heard on Rush and O'Reilly like so many of the Koch brother's minions who inhabit this place.

Ptarmigan, OSU Sig, and eh76, you all suck Koch.

Last edited by rbinhood; 04/17/14.
W
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
W
This epa water grab is huge. It will shut down any type of activity around anywhere it rains. They want to regulate water puddles. You would have to get a permit to blade your drive way if you had a water puddle in it. This is way over the top.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
This epa water grab is huge.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't assume I didn't recognize you for what you are. Hopeless Change is just that. We've had enough.

OBL is gone. Great! But what does that solve now? We will be better off when BHO is gone - less than 1000 days. Hurray!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Klikitarik, you are a breath of fresh air. Someone with a brain who knows how to use it and can actually think for himself, rather than spout the company line heard on Rush and O'Reilly like so many of the Koch brother's minions who inhabit this place.

Your posts sound very similar to another liberal whack job on this site. Hmmmmmmm, I wonder........

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Don't assume I didn't recognize you for what you are. Hopeless Change is just that. We've had enough.

OBL is gone. Great! But what does that solve now? We will be better off when BHO is gone - less than 1000 days. Hurray!

Awwww.......I bet you just lost a friend. grin

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
It amazes me the someone comes on this site and challenges the narrow conservative view of the world and politics that so many here espouse, and you people can't handle it. You live in a little white bread world where you are threatened by anyone who dares to think, or for that matter, look different than you do. It must be Hell to go through life scared of anything or anyone that's different than you are. If there's a brain cell between the bunch of you, it's gotta be awfully lonely.

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It amazes me the someone comes on this site and challenges the narrow conservative view of the world and politics that so many here espouse, and you people can't handle it. You live in a little white bread world where you are threatened by anyone who dares to think, or for that matter, look different than you do. It must be Hell to go through life scared of anything or anyone that's different than you are. If there's a brain cell between the bunch of you, it's gotta be awfully lonely.

Like the commercial says, "you can learn a lot from a DUmmy".

Please continue...........lol.

Steelhead

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

What you confuse with thinking is nothing more than anathema to everything the US was built on and used to make the US the super-power it was. Without it we would never have done what we have done at war and during times of peace.

And now all you "thinkers" want a big piece of someone else's pie and wonder why your whining is not perceived as valuable. What part of the money I worked for do you think you deserve now?

What part of the military that allowed you to be the "thinker" you claim to be do you want to corrupt now?

What part of the social experiment slippery slope do you wish to corrupt even further?

And finally, which glide path do you think best for the US as you "thinkers" do all you can to eliminate every single thing that made the US what it was?

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
OBL is retired on the french riviera. Not dead just retired. The EPA wants your land, all of it. How much more government do we need to pay for? This thread is about a huge land grab, not some dead or retired muslin. Get back on track. We have 50 or so non-enforcement agencies in the federal government arming them themselves. Why? You ever stop to think it is to grab your land, possessions, house, and pay check when ever they want it. Wake up Americans.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O

Your intelligence is only rivaled by your originality. Nice try but epic fail, champ. Keep playing, though. You're doing swell...

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Sitka deer

What you confuse with thinking is nothing more than anathema to everything the US was built on and used to make the US the super-power it was. Without it we would never have done what we have done at war and during times of peace.

And now all you "thinkers" want a big piece of someone else's pie and wonder why your whining is not perceived as valuable. What part of the money I worked for do you think you deserve now?

What part of the military that allowed you to be the "thinker" you claim to be do you want to corrupt now?

What part of the social experiment slippery slope do you wish to corrupt even further?

And finally, which glide path do you think best for the US as you "thinkers" do all you can to eliminate every single thing that made the US what it was?

Quoted for truth.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

What's amazing, is that low-information folks like you like to play the 'intellectual card'.

I suppose it makes dumbasses like you feel better, but the fact is your 'intellectual card' is the joker.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Ironbender: Can you tell me what pi is to the 4th place?

I didn't think so.

Now, who is the dumbass?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
[quote=Klikitarik]Don't assume I didn't recognize you for what you are.

What's the matter Kliki, can't take a compliment? Or are you afraid that your buddies here might disown you because I paid you the compliment? Seems you may have a little more going on between your ears than the rest of the nitwits here who don't have an original thought between them.

BTW, Kliki, what am I, other than a person who has the courage to call it as it is?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
While your contribution is admirable, I think you have donated enough today. Thanks!

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
What part of the money I worked for do you think you deserve now?

Sitka: What part of the money that you worked for have I asked for?

Thinking in your mind equates with anyone questioning the way things are done. Little people with little brains just keep doing it like it always has been done, but I understand that anyone who asks questions is really scary to you. You're not in your comfort zone unless you surround yourself with other idiots who think just like you do. When anyone dares to question your thought process, your only instinct is to attack the person to avoid thinking about what they might be asking. You would have fit in real well during the Dark Ages.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Ptarmigan:

Looks like you made a lot of contributions to that jar before I ever arrived.

You guys are like a gang of 8th graders. By yourself, you aren't jack.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Actually, you could not possibly be farther from the truth. Your mindset wants to give away everybody else's stuff to others, including that which I have worked for (my money for one.)

Asking questions is far from scary to me... It is asking questions like "Why haven't you given me more?" Or "Why shouldn't we raise the minimum wage to $25 an hour?" Or "Why do we need a military?" that disgust me. It is my full-blown contempt for specific thoughts which are far from unique or original to you, but rather the birdbrain parrot.

And worse it is your obvious contempt for everything you do not understand about how the World really works and how pathetic we have become as a country.

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This clowns posts are very similar to another freeloader that frequents this site. He's not fooling anybody.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
rbinhood, are you from Tennessee? You are moments from going on ignore. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Your mindset wants to give away everybody else's stuff to others, including that which I have worked for (my money for one.)

Now that's a real original thought---you want to give away my stuff to: A. Darkie; B. Mexicans; C. Illegals; D. Welfare Mommas (take your pick and fill in the blanks).

You see, this is how the brain trust of the conservative movement gets you all riled up. They want you to think that someone (a liberal)is gonna get your stuff, and worse, gonna get it for free.

Aside from your money, which I am assuming you are referring to taxes, how much of your other stuff has been given away, and please identify the person it was given to?

BTW, you dodged the question in my last post: When did I ask you for your money?

Last edited by rbinhood; 04/17/14.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Eagle River, WI just doesn't seem as appealing to me anymore. I'm surprised they let liberals live that far north in WI.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
My, my, Ptarmigan, enquiring minds want to know?
Something I've said is really bothering you---could it be the truth? Could it be that someone put a spotlight on that rock that you crawled out from under?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nah, slow at work today. Just found a moving target, that's all. This stuff is just entertainment to me, and you happen to be at the center of it today. The truth? Hahaha!!! Keep guessing!!

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
rbinhood,

What do you think of the proposed EPA regulations to control all run-off water in the USA? Do you have an opinion as to how that will affect yourself and others?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
We all need the same basic things---air to breath, water to drink, and food to eat. Everything I've read and learned from experience says polluted air and water will kill you, and may poison your food.
If controlling runoff is aimed at keeping the water we need to drink pure, then it would make sense to control runoff. Runoff goes into our lakes, rivers, streams, and groundwater, which is where our drinking water comes from. If there is some other reason to control runoff, then we need to identify it, and ask if it makes sense. If the reason is to protect the purity of our drinking water, I'm all for it. Anyone want to drink polluted water?

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Actually, you could not possibly be farther from the truth. Your mindset wants to give away everybody else's stuff to others, including that which I have worked for (my money for one.)

Hence the screen name, eh? smile

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Some need gooberment to tell em not to eat yellow snow grin

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Some need government to tell them not to piss in the reservoir where everyone gets their drinking water, as in Portland Oregon.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some need government to tell them not to piss in the reservoir where everyone gets their drinking water, as in Portland Oregon.

Wow. crazy

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
An Oregonian.

JeffZero reincarnated?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender

I might be down and out but it looks like we have a fan!

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Got a vole in your pocket? smile

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Your mindset wants to give away everybody else's stuff to others, including that which I have worked for (my money for one.)

Now that's a real original thought---you want to give away my stuff to: A. Darkie; B. Mexicans; C. Illegals; D. Welfare Mommas (take your pick and fill in the blanks).

You see, this is how the brain trust of the conservative movement gets you all riled up. They want you to think that someone (a liberal)is gonna get your stuff, and worse, gonna get it for free.

Aside from your money, which I am assuming you are referring to taxes, how much of your other stuff has been given away, and please identify the person it was given to?

BTW, you dodged the question in my last post: When did I ask you for your money?

I am not part of the group, have no ties to the aforementioned political view and am several thousand miles away.

...and I disagree with you, and your method.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

It appears we have a new dimocrat in our midst.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

29 posts and this guy is making big waves. I see his handle must parallel his views: rob from the rich and give to the poor.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Hey moron, no one is afraid here of different points of view. We are just engaging a newcomer here who has "sharp elbows" and needs to be educated. We can handle it - evidently you can't.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O

I didn't think so.

Now, who is the dumbass?

Really? Why do you feel it is important to be able to quote pi to the 4th place? Why not the 6th place? And, why would an average guy need to store that useless information when it is so easy to retrieve?

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Ptarmigan:

Looks like you made a lot of contributions to that jar before I ever arrived.

You guys are like a gang of 8th graders. By yourself, you aren't jack.

8th grade pretty well describes you and your brand of attacks. Love the name calling and slander you immediately take on. Precious. Please carry on, you're doing fine!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Wrong OSU! Go back and read my original post, which can be found on page 1. As Antler pointed out, all I did was ask who was president when OSB was killed. YOU were the person who replied by asking if my "mommy" knew if I was on the computer.
Your problem, Jackass, is you can sling sh*t, but you can't take it when someone throws it back at you. You're a chickensh*t f*cktard.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Bye.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
JSTUART---I respect your right to disagree with me and my posts. Some would define that as freedom.

Campfire Ranger
Online Shocked
Campfire Ranger
Way- way. to many "merry men " ...have been high fiving over your back their...robinthehood... sadchit

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
You go girl!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
why is it these libtard trolls feel the need to spread their ludicrous propaganda and attempt to convince us they are saving the world? Libtards have to be the most intolerant crowd around. Don't believe me? Go to DU and start a post like this joker has and see how long it takes you to be banned.

They aren't going to change our views, we won't change theirs either. They don't have enough common sense to see the truth in anything. Other than to create a ruckus there is no other reason for them to be here.

Libtards are funny animals if they don't like something nobody should.

Asking questions is far from scary to me... It is asking questions like "Why haven't you given me more?" Or "Why shouldn't we raise the minimum wage to $25 an hour?" Or "Why do we need a military?" that disgust me. It is my full-blown contempt for specific thoughts which are far from unique or original to you, but rather the birdbrain parrot.

And worse it is your obvious contempt for everything you do not understand about how the World really works and how pathetic we have become as a country.

Good post Sitka deer

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why do liberals even come here? Seems kinda pointless to me. confused

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Online Shocked
Campfire Ranger
Seems they join up around election time/paid demon hacks in my book------ while googling > they find a site where real men are at an join up ....then rite about/before their "gender reassignment operation" (and the election) they go away.....

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
AK and atv, It's an open forum, and you don't own it.

atv, if you had a pair, you'd be dangerous. You make up for your impotence by insulting other' masculinity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

atv, if you had a pair, you'd be dangerous. You make up for your impotence by insulting other' masculinity.

Lol..........never said we owned it, it simply makes no sense for a person to hang around people that you have absolutely nothing in common with, kinda like talking to the wall if you know what I mean.

Steelhead

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Wrong OSU! Go back and read my original post, which can be found on page 1. As Antler pointed out, all I did was ask who was president when OSB was killed. YOU were the person who replied by asking if my "mommy" knew if I was on the computer.
Your problem, Jackass, is you can sling sh*t, but you can't take it when someone throws it back at you. You're a chickensh*t f*cktard.

Love the name calling. That's priceless. Please continue.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
btw bobbinrobbin I piss in NE water supply quite regularly...flush twice cause they need the water!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
typical example of a liberal like bobbinrobbin...lady harassing a conservative..and her beau at the end..

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr

Because this is a hunting and firearms related site...and the last I saw the is no restriction on political bias required to be a member.

And aren't you missing the whole point of the exercise...YOU WANT, DESPERATELY NEED those of the liberal view to own firearms and hunt as it is how you will keep yours.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
WARNING:...THERE IS CURRENTLY A NASTY LITTLE POP-UP CONNECTED TO THE EDIT BUTTON.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
+1 for JSTUART.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Because this is a hunting and firearms related site...and the last I saw the is no restriction on political bias required to be a member.

And aren't you missing the whole point of the exercise...YOU WANT, DESPERATELY NEED those of the liberal view to own firearms and hunt as it is how you will keep yours.

wrong they won't change...you don't get it..they don't care about freedom...they are all about socialism....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
+1 for JSTUART.

attempting to suck up and recruit will do you no good

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
eh76---I began hunting with my grandfather when I was 6 years old. I would sit with him in the duck blind. When I was 7, I began to walk with my Dad and uncles as they hunted pheasants. At 10, I began to carry a shotgun when my grandfather took me rabbit hunting. At 12, I shot my first grouse and a deer. I also began reloading shotgun and pistol shells in my grandfather's basement. I was a Junior member of the NRA, but by age 17, I could already see that the NRA was being corrupted by people with a single track political agenda, and the NRA was losing sight of its core mission. I have continued to reload all of my life, and I taught my son how to do it when he was 12 years old. I was with my son when he shot his first deer at the age of 12.
At present, I own 4 pistols, about a dozen shotguns, and a dozen+ rifles. I hunt every year in multiple states, and in Canada. I have taught Hunter Safety to kids. I have a concealed carry permit, and I carry. If I met you on the street and you threatened to physically harm me or my family, I would shoot you and not think twice about it. If you broke into my house, I would also shoot you if you threatened me or my family. I just thought you might like to know, as JSTUART so astutely pointed out, Conservatives don't own the gun debate.

Last edited by rbinhood; 04/18/14.
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Next thing he'll be tellin us is how he was special forces, or a navy seal. grin Only [bleep] that swallow, could support democrats that signed their gun rights over to the UN.

[Linked Image]

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Watch4bear--Nope. Was neither. But it don't matter, because I could sure as hell kick your sissy little ass.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
eh76---I began hunting with my grandfather when I was 6 years old. I would sit with him in the duck blind. When I was 7, I began to walk with my Dad and uncles as they hunted pheasants. At 10, I began to carry a shotgun when my grandfather took me rabbit hunting. At 12, I shot my first grouse and a deer. I also began reloading shotgun and pistol shells in my grandfather's basement. I was a Junior member of the NRA, but by age 17, I could already see that the NRA was being corrupted by people with a single track political agenda, and the NRA was losing sight of its core mission. I have continued to reload all of my life, and I taught my son how to do it when he was 12 years old. I was with my son when he shot his first deer at the age of 12.
At present, I own 4 pistols, about a dozen shotguns, and a dozen+ rifles. I hunt every year in multiple states, and in Canada. I have taught Hunter Safety to kids. I have a concealed carry permit, and I carry. If I met you on the street and you threatened to physically harm me or my family, I would shoot you and not think twice about it. If you broke into my house, I would also shoot you if you threatened me or my family. I just thought you might like to know, as JSTUART so astutely pointed out, Conservatives don't own the gun debate.

so explain your stupidity..you are awful violent in your wording

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Looky, the little [bleep] is butt hurt grin

Tell us how you'd give up your guns to the UN, split tail.

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Watch4bear--Nope. Was neither. But it don't matter, because I could sure as hell kick your sissy little ass.

Why so violent in your posts? rying to provoke something?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76
typical example of a liberal like bobbinrobbin...lady harassing a conservative..and her beau at the end..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Don't dodge this again...

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Why so violent in your posts? rying to provoke something?

He's a left wing extremist. They're worse than terrorists grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by eh76
[quote=rbinhood]eh76---I began hunting with my grandfather when I was 6 years old. I would sit with him in the duck blind. When I was 7, I began to walk with my Dad and uncles as they hunted pheasants. At 10, I began to carry a shotgun when my grandfather took me rabbit hunting. At 12, I shot my first grouse and a deer. I also began reloading shotgun and pistol shells in my grandfather's basement. I was a Junior member of the NRA, but by age 17, I could already see that the NRA was being corrupted by people with a single track political agenda, and the NRA was losing sight of its core mission. I have continued to reload all of my life, and I taught my son how to do it when he was 12 years old. I was with my son when he shot his first deer at the age of 12.

so explain your stupidity..you are awful violent in your wording

and you are a very confused and convoluted person...perhaps we should notify the authorities in you city to your behavior...please post your location...you are in definite need of help from the authorities.....it is for your own good and for those around you

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
He'll shoot his eye out grin

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
My first post asked a simple question. Other folks have been trying to provoke things since then. You have just run into someone who won't back down and you don't know how to deal with it.

eh76- I get to Wyoming every year--Dubois. Why don't you come down to the Pine and I'll buy you a drink?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Say when but I don't socialize with liberals..every year huh? and I don't trust people with blank profiles

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
My first post asked a simple question.

Your first post was totally unrelated to anything and showed you for a liberal [bleep]. You have no guns, you never been hunting; and I doubt you know anyone who has. Just remember, continuous anal sex, causes uncontrollable anal leakage.

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I do believe you're a bit paranoid---or scared.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
That would explain what is continuously leaking out of your mouth. Can you see Russia, too?

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Why do liberals support [bleep], anti-hunters, anti gunners, other enviro [bleep], baby killers, illegal aliens, Iranians, muslim brotherhood goat [bleep], draft dodgers and global warming?

Cause they're queers grin

MOLON LABE

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I do believe you're a bit paranoid---or scared.
nope just not stupid..nor do I care to share time with someone who doesn't think logically

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
you should post in the general forum...rbinhood ....if you dare

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
My first post asked a simple question.

That you admitted to being for the purpose of "stirring the pot".

Try being honest.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Online Shocked
Campfire Ranger

! glad I could pull out for a few.... and get some air myself...that mustache that takes u 1/2 a year to grow feels good.... Now back to work!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I've decided you're all a pretty unhappy lot, wallowing in your own misery, and trying to drag others down with you.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
I've decided you're all a pretty unhappy lot, wallowing in your own misery, and trying to drag others down with you.

Wrong, you are just pure poosie.

Gunner

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
OK gents, it's pretty obvious that robbing hood has been successful so far in keeping us from discussing the original topic. However, now that he is on ignore, let's hear what the regulars think about the original question, which I am sure a serious statist would not want to have discussed.

My thoughts boil down to That's Enough Already. Yours?

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
AR#2 in the pressure cooker.

Gunner

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I'm not sure that any of us understand the length and breadth of overreach by government agencies under the current administration.

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Those of us that can see do, buttcrackers like robbincods do not.

Gunner

Trump Won!
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I've decided that rbinhood is just a unhappy little troll who is not pleased unless everyone he comes into contact with is as unhappy as he is. Must really suck to be so unhappy all the time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That would explain what is continuously leaking out of your mouth. Can you see Russia, too?

[Linked Image]

Seriously?!!!! What are you, some kind of an idiot?

G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Yes, liberals are disease ridden little putrid excuses for human beings, total wastes of skin, I would gladly finance the grease it would take to keep the woodchippers running 24/7/365.

Gunner

Trump Won!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
LMMFAO..........................laugh

Gunner

Trump Won!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image]

Point, inning and game laugh

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
OK gents, it's pretty obvious that robbing hood has been successful so far in keeping us from discussing the original topic. However, now that he is on ignore, let's hear what the regulars think about the original question, which I am sure a serious statist would not want to have discussed.

My thoughts boil down to That's Enough Already. Yours?

that's a damn good idea.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image]

Good to see the good rhetorical question in use again...

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Americans don't talk like that, even the commie leftie.

This is a neighbor of JSTU.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

No, I don't think so...I am more inclined to think English.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
The EPA is also scheming on putting the sagegrouse on the endangered species list. Which effectively gives them control of everything west of the rockies, private or public land. You could not don anything without their approval. Whether it be grazing , mining, drilling water or petroleum, hunting fishing trapping offroad motorcross, hiking biking farming ranching or making improvements on your own land. Last i read the Epa has written 27 times the regulation in obama first term as were written in all the clinton and both Bush terms. We need to realize this is all about control and social engineering society. It is also believed the epa is in collusion with radical enviro groups who then law suits against the epa.This then gives the epa a fast track to write regulations to mitigate the lawsuit so as to have it withdrawn. Which was the plan to start with.

Last edited by foogle; 04/20/14.

"We are building a dictatorship of relativism which recoqnizes nothing as definitive and whose ultimate goal consists solely of ones own self ego and desires."Cardinal Rathzinger
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hey Robin, If we are all as bad as you say we are, why are you here. I'm sure you would be much happier espousing your agenda with some others that agree with you. You are not going to change our opinions and we are not going to change yours. I suggest a group of teenagers or younger, like Mr. Obama does. College campuses, where the young do not have to deal with the mess Mr. Obama has created would be a safe venue. Adios!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Ok so lets say Obama got OBL. Bush got Saddam. And oh by the way who was president during Benghazi.

Why the hell can't Democrats protect embassy's - OR do anything without losing helicopters?

What have Liberals taken- besides my money, besides the dignity of my country (Gay Marriage...betrayal of allies such as Poles....insults to Brits....all from a man who thinks there are 57 states) they have taken legal voting from us (one million fraudulent and if you think whining about demanding voter ID is anything but advocating further fraud then you are delusional) - what else??? Threatening our gun rights , the usurping of the constitution, the promoting of a lie for political gain and complete lack of accountability and rewarding the Liar (Susan Rice), for spying on its citizens, for attacking opposition through the IRS, for depleting of my culture for votes- Spanish language now on about 1/4 all radio and tv and billboards and taxes having to pay for documents to be printed twice. ER's over run because of illegals- and MASSIVE debt to our children assuring them a much poorer future than we inherited. Other than that and their emotionally driven corrupting of a now supportive media ...not much problem with them- the last thing I have a problem wit his his color though that is what liberals insist.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
kenjs1-

+1

The race card is a strange one especially when you consider that there are so many better people of color - in both parties but especially in the Republican party- than the schemer in the White House.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by kenjs1
Ok so lets say Obama got OBL. Bush got Saddam. And oh by the way who was president during Benghazi.

Why the hell can't Democrats protect embassy's - OR do anything without losing helicopters?

What have Liberals taken- besides my money, besides the dignity of my country (Gay Marriage...betrayal of allies such as Poles....insults to Brits....all from a man who thinks there are 57 states) they have taken legal voting from us (one million fraudulent and if you think whining about demanding voter ID is anything but advocating further fraud then you are delusional) - what else??? Threatening our gun rights , the usurping of the constitution, the promoting of a lie for political gain and complete lack of accountability and rewarding the Liar (Susan Rice), for spying on its citizens, for attacking opposition through the IRS, for depleting of my culture for votes- Spanish language now on about 1/4 all radio and tv and billboards and taxes having to pay for documents to be printed twice. ER's over run because of illegals- and MASSIVE debt to our children assuring them a much poorer future than we inherited. Other than that and their emotionally driven corrupting of a now supportive media ...not much problem with them- the last thing I have a problem wit his his color though that is what liberals insist.

For the win!

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

No, I don't think so...I am more inclined to think English.

Thanks for your insight.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I didn't think so.

Now, who is the dumbass?

well do you know how to shoe a horse?

or how to get me to give you free beer?

didn't think so

game, set, match ironbender grin

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Yeah, I can shoe a horse. I don't want your free beer. You can have some of mine, after I strain it through my kidneys.

Actually, pi is a rather ancient discovery. You would have no use for it because it was discovered after Cro-Magnon man and the Neanderthals.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Nope--born right here in the U.S.A. That is what happens when people make superficial judgments about others, instead of really listening to what the other person is saying.
The fact is, the current president has been elected twice, using the same process that has been used since we first began electing presidents. You should accept the fact that a majority of the American people elected Obama as president of the United States. You don't have to accept his policies because in a democracy we are all free to disagree. It is that political discourse that has made our nation great. Unfortunately, 5 justices on the U.S. Supreme Court have decided that money will control the debate and people will now be able to buy elections.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
OSU, you sound like Bush declaring "Mission Accomplished".
Wishful thinking on your part.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
JSTUART- "Go up to a land flowing with milk and honey; for I will not go up in your midst, because you are an obstinate people, and I might destroy you on the way."

Your location would suggest Israel, but then that would suggest I'm judging you, too.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
oldtrapper--Go back and look at page 4. I offered my opinion on the original subject.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The EPA has strayed a long way from their initial common sense approach. There were things to clean up and legislate back in the '70's. Now their mission creep has taken them to a point where they have found methods to control land both public and private. The endangered species act has been a solid tool in which they can stop or curtail activities.

This little change in water jurisdiction is a herculean leap to control the seasonal pond on your property or a little creek that flows in wet weather. They want it all and there is nothing more dangerous than a "law and order liberal".

If this latest March'14 change passes, the EPA will face many more Bundy style face-offs which they probably welcome as the heavy hand of the feds grows stronger.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I believe Mr. Bundy has enjoyed a temporary "victory", at best. People don't get to decide what laws apply to them in a free, civilized society. I'm not happy about some of our laws, either, but there are better ways to accomplish change than those selected by Mr. Bundy. Try not paying your taxes and see what happens to you. I have a feeling the same fate will be suffered by Mr. Bundy at some point. I don't wish that on the man, but he is creating his own fate.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Snowden--Patriot or traitor?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The same could be said of Jefferson. Washington, Franklin, Adams, and all of those other "colonials" who didn't understand why England took what it wanted, when it wanted and declared the men and women who refused to bow to the throne traitors.

We DO, in fact, create our own fate - Mine is to die a free American, on my own two feet, and with my honor and dignity intact!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
bluesman--try taking on the government in this country and your fate may come sooner than you wish. I've seen it happen firsthand to too many people. The deck is stacked against the little guy.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
kenjs1-

+1

The race card is a strange one especially when you consider that there are so many better people of color - in both parties but especially in the Republican party- than the schemer in the White House.

The race card is in reality a black pass. It has been leveraged beyond all rational belief. I am actually believing it is out past what even � thought he could get away with. My biggest concern is that his fundamental transformation is planned via martial law. And that martial law will be justified by a govt agency confrontation.

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
People don't get to decide what laws apply to them in a free, civilized society.

What if that society is no longer free?

Tyranny isn't defined by the government, but it is defined by the governed. The people decide when enough is enough.

You really should look at what the founders considered too oppressive and compare that to what we have today.

We live in a far more oppressive society today.

At the start of their rebellion, they wrote this...

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

That said, they fought a war and established a form of government in the hopes that their descendants wouldn't have to exercise the God given right that was so self evident to them.

I do believe that there are hills upon which to die, but why do that when you haven't exhausted everything that the founders left to us?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
So if I thought the government was too oppressive when Bush was president, was it my right to overthrow the government? I simply ask that as a rhetorical question. Your idea of oppression or my idea of oppression may be different, and it may be different for every other person out there. You have to remember, we fought a civil war because of differing views of oppression. Defining what is oppressive has also evolved over time. There was a period in this country when women couldn't vote. I am sure if you were a woman then, you felt oppressed. But the laws changed, and society's views also changed, not just on that subject, but many others, too.
My reading of the Constitution is that the Founders set in place a government where change would be slow, not dramatic. That is why we have three branches, and why there are checks and balances, and why elections are staggered, as they are.
If people want to be martyrs and take on the government in a frontal assault, I have no doubt the government will be happy to kill them. Sad fact, but true. Timothy McVeigh found that out.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are more or less saying the exact same thing. I do believe in the rule of law as the safeguard of liberty.

The answer to your question about your own personal oppression is an emphatic "Yes!"

You should stand up against any and every injustice that you perceive.

We use such things as our freedom of speech, our freedom to congregate, and our freedom to be armed to stand against injustice.

Scream injustice as loud as you can and in every manner that you can. Including using your vote.

When your lone voice doesn't get the results, you congregate and join your voice with others. You raise money, you invest, and you vote as a group.

When all else fails then YES! You remove the oppression by force. That is in fact your God given right.

That is your right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Either you believe that these are your natural rights as a human being or you don't.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I once heard that a huge difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals value equality above all else. They will sacrifice liberty to gain equality. They believe that liberty will be found one equality is established.

The Conservative values liberty above all else. They will sacrifice equality to gain a more liberty. They believe that in liberty the equality spoken of in the Declaration of Independence will be experienced.

Turdlike, by default.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L

Klik's married. To a woman.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yeah, I can shoe a horse. I don't want your free beer. You can have some of mine, after I strain it through my kidneys.

Actually, pi is a rather ancient discovery. You would have no use for it because it was discovered after Cro-Magnon man and the Neanderthals.

shows what lil you know, I love pie, peach, cherry, apple.

while it's kind of you to offer your beer, it's gotta taste like tang after being filtered through such a big puzzy

but you rock on rbinhood of men in tights, with no location, no pix of hunts or hunting stories, you're fitting in just fine and winning the hearts and minds of folks everywhere...give or take

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Did I say anything about political bias in my post? confused

When you take into account that the vast majority of liberals don't hunt, fish or engage the outdoors much, other than the occasional gay pride parade, well you can see what I asked the question. wink

And you haven't been paying attention to what's going on this country, the liberals want to take our gun rights away and would do so if not for our Constitution and the 2nd Amendment.

Steelhead

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Maaaan, all some Marxistamole has to do is take a dump in a thread and we are off topic.

His progressitroll success, our loss.

Soli Deo Gloria

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The irony is that folks like him/her will often be the first to complain when stuff like this hits them too- and they won't even recognize why it happened.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Yeah, I can shoe a horse.

Bulllshit. I'll take *that* bet.

Actually, pi...

How is your high school geometry grade?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R

Better than yours, I'll bet.

Actually, I can mend a fence, fell a tree, lay block and stone, finish concrete, build a house, build a boat, rebuild an engine, tune and sharpen a chainsaw, build a self-wood bow, fletch an arrow, and shoot your eye out at 300 yds.
You're beginning to bore me and have become a lot like arguing with a drunk.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle

Better than yours, I'll bet.

Actually, I can mend a fence, fell a tree, lay block and stone, finish concrete, build a house, build a boat, rebuild an engine, tune and sharpen a chainsaw, build a self-wood bow, fletch an arrow, and shoot your eye out at 300 yds.
You're beginning to bore me and have become a lot like arguing with a drunk.

Another bet I'll take.

Of course when I took geometry, Euclid was a lad. You're still there.....*I'll bet*.

Otherwise, you go girl!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
That pi thing is really bothering you, isn't it.

Tell me, in your world, is the earth flat?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

When you take into account that the vast majority of liberals don't hunt, fish or engage the outdoors much, other than the occasional gay pride parade, well you can see what I asked the question. wink

And you haven't been paying attention to what's going on this country, the liberals want to take our gun rights away and would do so if not for our Constitution and the 2nd Amendment.

Yes, I have.

And if every swinging dick conservative joined the Democrat party and voted within the party itself you would affect some serious change.

I am betting that is what they have done to you.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Bugger the supposition...rbinhood, where are you from?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes, I have.

And if every swinging dick conservative joined the Democrat party and voted within the party itself you would affect some serious change.

Yeah, change that would not be for the better, no thanks.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
That pi thing is really bothering you, isn't it.

No, it isn't bothering me a bit, missy.

You seem to be the one to make a big point about pi like you just learned it in class and had to memorize the value for a quiz.

As if I wouldn't be able to use google, if I didn't know the value and how to use pi.

Carry on miss.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Yes, I have.

You are missing the point, you could control who is selected by the party, what lines the party follows.

You would own them as they own your party.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
JSTUART--I'm from the U.S.A., as I stated in an earlier thread. Beyond that, most people don't need to know additional particulars. Most other people on here don't share a whole lot of personal information about themselves, and that is just fine with me. I respect others privacy, and I hope people will respect mine.
How much personal information would you share about yourself if you were attacked like I have been on this site? You are one of the few who has written intelligently concerning my posts, and I value that.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fair enough, it is yours to keep.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes, I have.

You are missing the point, you could control who is selected by the party, what lines the party follows.

You would own them as they own your party.

You actually think that millions and millions of conservative people can infiltrate the Dem party without being noticed? I assume that was your point?

Steelhead

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Can they refuse membership?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have no idea, i'm not a member of either party so I can't answer that question.

Steelhead

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It would be an interesting way to approach the issue though.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
The stench of association is offputting.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yes, a bit like sucking lentil leaves at a peta meet...but it would be an interesting approach.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I never post much outside of the 99 collector's sub-forum, but I'm wondering why you all give this guy the time of day. His post was obviously meant to detract from the OP's intent of bringing attention to a major land grab by our government. And so he brings up Obama's shining moment of authorizing OBL's killing. WOW! Totally meant to rile folks up and it worked. I wouldn't give such a person the time of day if they can't follow the intent of the thread and (as a liberal) defend the EPA for its constant and massive overreach.

As for the OP: the liberals who are in control of the federal government will continue to grab as much as they possibly can in order to "fundamentally change America". We must stand against them by instigating, shaming, informing and (if necessary) physically standing in the way of such naziism. Liberals SHOULD be on board with standing against big government if they followed the original credo, but instead they are only on board with a huge, choking, stinking government with a messiah fixation. Sad how utterly establishment they have become.

Last edited by sayak; 04/22/14.

An unashamed bitter/clinger/deplorable
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Purely from memory:
SOH-CAH-TOA
14-4-18
6 degrees BTDC

Being able to recall these little tidbits isn't particularly useful in the great big scheme of things, unless you needed pi, e, inches per meter, grams per ounce, square feet in an acre, the definitions of sine, cosine and tangent, my 6th grade locker combo, or the timing of the 1966 289 4V "A" code engine in a four speed Mustang.

Dumbass....

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
... grams per ounce...

Well..........how about Troy ounces? smile

Dumbass....

Nailed it.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
... grams per ounce...

Well..........how about Troy ounces? smile

Dumbass....

Nailed it.

The Troys I know drink in fifths...

Dumbasses! wink

T
tcp Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

I joined late, but hypocrisy is the problem, taxes are one way to illustrate it. It can be illustrated in numerous other ways. The NSA can snoop on you but not on Feinstein. Liberals seem to want someone ELSE to give more.

As an example, my wife and I work hard and are reasonably successful. Our income last year was about 100k short of Obummer's reported income. We paid about 37% of our income in taxes as by in large it was all wage income garnered by getting up and going to work, cashing a paycheck.

Obummer paid a 19-20% effective tax rate the last two years but he is always spouting off how the wealthy should pay more.

I am willing to pay more when all the wealthy liberals pay what I am currently paying.

The government used to be there to serve the people, now it by and large serves its self. If there was an end to lobbying and campaigns were financed with public dollars only, then MAYBE we would have public servants rather than professional politicians.

Last edited by tcp; 04/23/14. Reason: clarity

If you can't be a good example, may you at least serve as a dreadful warning
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
[quote=If there was an end to lobbying and campaigns were financed with public dollars only, then MAYBE we would have public servants rather than professional politicians. [/quote]

I absolutely agree with your last point. Unfortunately, SCOTUS feels otherwise. Watch the money pour in this next election cycle.

Last edited by rbinhood; 04/23/14.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I asked the question on April 17th . It only took you six days to reply. Yep, a real sharpie there.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I asked the question on April 17th . It only took you six days to reply. Yep, a real sharpie there.

Sorry, I was out having a real life with my two boys for over a week. You'll note no activity from me on the forum from at least 4/13 through yesterday. Wound up doing some driving, some fishing, some hiking, some shooting, some marshmallow roasting, some atlatl throwing, snowball fights in four states.

Dumbass...

P.S. As I replied to your challenge with six digits of pi and threw in the value of e, I've proven that both my IQ and my junk are larger than yours.

Dumbass...

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
The fact that you would go to the trouble to respond to a post that was six days old and wasn't directed to you proves that your IQ and your junk are smaller than mine.

DUMBASS...

PS-Check your mouth and you'll find a fishhook firmly embedded in the roof of it---DUMBASS!

Last edited by rbinhood; 04/24/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Dumbass- you're the one who showed up on April 16th (in the want ads) having only posted here previously three times back in 2011 (in the want ads). That hardly gives you forum moderator status. Real smart one you are Dumbass! I am so sorry that you help to screw up the Tax-hell state of Wisconsin. There are actually some real fine people on this forum from there.

(A suggestion to you- if you want to remain anonymous as you have suggested, don't sign your name or post other personal information from now on, smile )

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The fact that you would go to the trouble to respond to a post that was six days old and wasn't directed to you proves that your IQ and your junk are smaller than mine.
DUMBASS...

PS-Check your mouth and you'll find a fishhook firmly embedded in the roof of it---DUMBASS!

You're making yourself look really dumb every time you post.

That post you wrote was directed at him from what I and all the others watching this thread can see. Look above your post and you'll see his name there, even a liberal such as yourself should be able to see it.

If it was directed at someone else, then you should have hit reply or quote on their post. Posting on an internet forum ain't rocket science.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by little miss rbinhood

Originally Posted by little miss rbinhood
... It's an open forum, and you don't own it.

Oh, the irony!

Dumbass.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Oh, the irony!

Working on a pun?

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
wink

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
My, you're a regular Sherlock Holmes---Dumbass!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Nah, he's not working on a pun, he's working on getting the rust stains out of his shorts.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Re: Obama�s EPA About to Make the �Biggest Land Grab in the History of the World� [Re: Scott_Thornley]
rbinhood
Member Registered: 12/08/10

It's pretty clear to us who the dumbass is, take a look in the mirror and you'll see him/her.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Dumbass!, (I'm going to google-fu that name too since you keep signing your posts now; is that your first or last name?) You don't know how much time -or how little- it takes to refine such clever sleuthing skills. I appreciate the compliment "friend". Ha ha ha ha laugh

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Nah, he's not working on a pun, he's working on getting the rust stains out of his shorts.

Well now little missy, why don't you go and wash them for me.

Careful now, them ain't iron stains. wink

Them are rbinhood stains.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ewwww! It's worse than I thought..........farts, sharts, shiites, and then there's rbnhoods, ewwwwwwwwww!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I am sure a real man like you goes commando. Less to do on wash day, and you don't have to worry about leaving your shorts behind in some guy's bedroom.

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Hey Bender! A while ago, I responded to a troll on another thread, and I got some good advice from a guy on here, which I heeded, might be time for me to return your favor!

("If everyone ignores that hemorrhoid, he'll be left to bump threads to no response. Might even become scarce again.")

Hope you and yours are well.

"The day I went to work everybody showed up to watch Johnny Luster work. Well, they had a wheelbarrow there, and said I was to push that thing around all day. I looked at it, then turned around and headed for the mountians..."
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

What a fantastic put down to a liberal troll.... who is lost in his own fantasyland! as always they like to pat themselves on the back telling others what an "intellectual" 'thinker' they are, and then tell everyone who thinks differently than they do what "morons" they are.....

and yeah, I am sure each one of think that we live and breathe for every word said by Rush Limbaugh or whatever the Koch Brothers come up with...

Great post Sitka!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Yep, you're a moron---if there was any doubt, your post removes it.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
10-4 maggie!

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yep, you're a moron---if there was any doubt, your post removes it.

Wow what an intelligent reply for a self proclaimed "thinker".

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

Still depending on .gov to be our savior, huh? Yep, they really bust their ass for us, don't they. Oh, did you hear about Jason Chaffetz bill to stop IRS employees who haven't paid their taxes from receiving bonuses? Harry Reid won't let it to the floor of the senate.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 63 invisible), 2,133 guests, and 1,138 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,133
Posts18,464,687
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.