Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
THIS WAS WHEN ZE ROW WAS FIRST ELECTED AND THE CONGRESS WAS DIMOCRAP.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/18/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
and this is from last month grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by rbinhood
Karnis--I take it your icon is a selfie?

FYI, it's called an avatar, not an icon.

You're welcome.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
...you are evidently too indoctrinated to have an intelligent discussion with and prove it by resorting to typical Dimocrap insults...

That's rich...coming from you...!
You almost always resort to insults when someone's opinion is contrary to yours, or says something that you don't like.
You've worn out your welcome visiting with me so fare the well and FOAD.

Is that another acclamation of your self-professed 'Christian' faith...?
Originally Posted by antlers
I'm a Dr.

Are you an Opthalmologist...?

Or are you an Optometrist...?

Crickets chirpin'...still.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Been out turkey hunting all day with my nephew. Geez, it's been so quiet, I betcha all missed me?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Y'all do any good?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
We saw one turkey at 9:00 am. It ran across the road and by the time we could get to where it crossed, it was gone.

We got 23 inches of snow in the last 3 days, which has totally screwed up the hunting. Second year in a row the late snow dump has trashed my turkey hunt. Last year there was 30 inches on the ground. It is no fun hunting turkeys on snow shoes and the turkeys don't like walking in new snow because they sink, so they sit in trees most of the day and only move when they have to. Won't come to a call. I think next year I will apply for a later time period. We get to pick one week, and then if there are tags left over, you can buy a bonus tag and possibly get a different week. There may still be some bonus tags left for a few zone. I wish they would open it up statewide like they do for the Fall season.

Many years ago I went on a turkey hunt in South Dakota. It snowed 28 inches the night before we got there. Rapid City looked like someone dropped a bomb on it. We got two turkeys later in the week, but it was some of the toughest hunting I have ever done. Waist deep snow, and you are tripping over logs and rocks you can't see.

Last edited by rbinhood; 04/19/14.
IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Darn. Sorry to hear it. We never had to worry about snow to speak of in Texas spring turkey season and it lasts about 6 weeks here. Well, good luck if you get to go tomorrow. I wouldnt think you could call them in with all that snow.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Saw two turkeys at 8:00 am, but both were hens. We are limited to shooting only gobblers here during the Spring season. I feel bad for my nephew, as he has never hunted turkeys before and I was hoping he would get to experience one being called in and shot.
My nephew's father died unexpectedly shortly after my nephew was born. He has not had a solid male influence in his life, other than his grandfather, so I have tried to take him under my wing to teach him how to hunt and fish, and teach him how to handle a gun. The kid is an unbelievable natural wing shot. He broke a dozen clay pigeons in a row the first time I took him trap shooting. He hit the first grouse he ever shot at. We live a long ways from each other, so I only get to see him a few times a year. I do what I can to help out and I hope he gets a spark to hunt and fish the rest of his life.

Last edited by rbinhood; 04/20/14.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Sorry to hear about his hunt and hopefully next year is better. Good on you.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Empty warehouses and empty factories, Hug. Where are the weapons or your evidence of their existence? Photos, videos, scientific evidence?
There were WMDs when the decision to attack Iraq was made. They were destroyed or moved to Syria before the attack.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And how many Americans did Bush kill in Iraq? I am wondering if anyone here ever saw any weapons of mass destruction, which were the sole legal basis offered for the invasion? Who was it that outed Valerie Plame?
Of course, to be fair, Bush had a little help in Iraq, too.

War is not about laws. The basis of our attack on Iraq was that Saddam had violated the ceasefire that was signed at the end of the first war we fought against him.

[Linked Image from ]
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
A 20 page thread called "Kelly files" with no Kelly picksherz.

Fail.

Something clever here.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Fixit

Please.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

639 members (06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 67 invisible), 3,256 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,590
Posts18,454,293
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.