E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by sactoller
Originally Posted by eyeball
15% of the folks think ze row doesn't lie to us. Yep, they're dumb phhucks like sac and nwa.

I would like to point out, to the three dumbschits that sent me the pm's. I am not the SAC that eyeball is referring to, he is speaking of SACharilie!

My rant is over, until the next pm!! cool

Ha, ha. TFF

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by broomd
Newsflash, they are black.

I think you need to get out and talk to more white people.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Trying to defend the 'merits' of the Bush presidency is just as laughable as trying to defend the 'merits' of the Obama presidency.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by eh76
look at his posts.....
Originally Posted by rbinhood
I have one question---Who was president when Osama Bin Laden was killed?
Bush said he'd get him dead or alive, and couldn't do it in eight years, although he did manage to totally f**K up the economy in that time.

Which part of that guys quote is false...?

The troll posted that in the Africa forum...just go look at his posts. If you can't spot a libtard troll by his posts you need help.

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yep, facts regarding the causes and lies by Barney Frank and Chris Dodd regarding the banking crisis shouldn't get in the way of your Dimocrap BS. It is also a fact I was paying $1.85 a gallon for gas when Bush left office. Oh, I forgot, he stopped deep drilling in the Gulf and shut down drilling projects on federal lands, too. wink

Oh yes, ze ro has Al Q on the run too.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/17/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by broomd
Newsflash, they are black.

Zero could be Satan incarnate and they would follow blindly.

If a liberal hears lies that they like, they will blindly follow the liberal telling the lies, regardless of the skin color.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It took a lot of white votes to put Obama in office twice...

As far as Zero getting Bin laden, he would have killed mother Teresa if it would get the heat off of his azz.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by JohnMoses

It took a lot of white votes to put Obama in office twice...

As far as Zero getting Bin laden, he would have killed mother Teresa if it would get the heat off of his azz.

Yep. The libs have instilled a greater fear of being called racist than is the fear of financial insolvency.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
My my, my, news spreads fast. It seems that with the exception of Antlers, some of you fellows are Hell bent on dissecting me, trying to find out who I am, where I am, etc. I am amazed that asking a few questions of such simple minds could sew such fear. And you see, that's really what it's all about---I have asked a few questions and the answers scare you. And the truth shall set you free...or scare the [bleep] out of you.
Well have at it guys.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
You worship yourself too much.

I don't remember ever having read one of your posts and would prefer to not do so in the future as it appears I have missed nothing worthwhile.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/17/14.

IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
eyeball--you are free to ignore my posts. I am free to continue posting. Sound like a deal?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
eyeball--you are free to ignore my posts. I am free to continue posting. Sound like a deal?

Walt?!? Is that you? Where you been buddy?

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My my, my, news spreads fast. It seems that with the exception of Antlers, some of you fellows are Hell bent on dissecting me, trying to find out who I am, where I am, etc. I am amazed that asking a few questions of such simple minds could sew such fear. And you see, that's really what it's all about---I have asked a few questions and the answers scare you. And the truth shall set you free...or scare the [bleep] out of you.
Well have at it guys.

"Hey, if you heard it on Fox news, it must be true, right? If you are hearing voices, turn off Fox news."

"I have one question---Who was president when Osama Bin Laden was killed?

Bush said he'd get him dead or alive, and couldn't do it in eight years, although he did manage to totally f**K up the economy in that time."

Those were your first two posts on anything but the classifieds. Even a simple mind can see how this is going to turn out for you. Good luck cheechako!!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Last time I checked Ptarmigan, this was an open forum. To my knowledge, people of all types, and all political persuasions are open to contribute and participate, unless this is like the NRA, which started with a good mission, but became corrupted by conservative politics in the 70s and 80s.
I'm here to stir the pot, ask questions, point out the fallacy in people's beliefs and maybe open them up to the possibility that there is more than one way to look at things. Before the 2nd Amendment, there is the 1st Amendment. I think the Framers put them in order of importance. I intend to exercise my right to speak, and nobody is going to threaten me into silence.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I'm here to stir the pot,...

Admitting it is the first step to recovery.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I intend to exercise my right to speak, and nobody is going to threaten me into silence.

At least you're not dramatic...

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Last time I checked Ptarmigan, this was an open forum. To my knowledge, people of all types, and all political persuasions are open to contribute and participate, unless this is like the NRA, which started with a good mission, but became corrupted by conservative politics in the 70s and 80s.
I'm here to stir the pot, ask questions, point out the fallacy in people's beliefs and maybe open them up to the possibility that there is more than one way to look at things. Before the 2nd Amendment, there is the 1st Amendment. I think the Framers put them in order of importance. I intend to exercise my right to speak, and nobody is going to threaten me into silence.

It would be nice if libturds delivered something other than BS, lies, and efforts to push the communist manifesto.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U

He and the rest of us are free to respond to you. What makes you think you can direct him to ignore you?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Uriah, I used the words "free to ignore". Last time I checked, "free" meant a person could exercise their choice. I didn't direct him to do anything.
Uriah, I realize it's probably a $.25 word to you, but can you even spell dictionary? You know, it's one of those big books that you probably steered clear of before you dropped out in the 9th grade.

Last edited by rbinhood; 04/17/14.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Are you on the rag, honey? Sounds like it.

Take some Midol and come back next week.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

498 members (160user, 17CalFan, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 222ND, 1Longbow, 40 invisible), 1,788 guests, and 1,103 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,230
Posts18,447,730
Members73,899
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.