Hop To
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
"As for Obama's repeated references to his killing Bin Laden, having read the background makes me very skeptical of his real role. "

Yep, he let BL stay there many, many months after his location was discovered. I seem to remember slick willey passed on taking him out on three different occasions and feared it might make Muzzies dislike us. Then he bitched about 911 not happening on his watch so he could have been the one to step up to the plate in a crisis. Chitt - Dimocraps love it.

I especially like the way ze ro has defended the dr who helped us find BL. Yea, real class in our ass.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/18/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
BP-B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by eyeball
HAJ, they don't argue without lies they heard on NBC and they consider those lies as facts.

Bush caused the banking housing crisis by not using the FBI to arrest frank and Dodd and single handidly repealing their control of the Carter and Clitman directed unsecured housing loans and allowed the Dimocraps on the banking committees to swear all was swell with Freddy Mae and fanny Mac.

It's bushes fault. crazy

800 years ago Greenland was green and grew grapes for wine. Now its white but we have global warming. It's a proven scientific fact because 20,000 scientists financed by the taxpayer at the behest of the Dimocrap party say so. crazy whistle

-------------------------------------------------------

Right on Eyeball !!

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by antlers
"Who was President when Osama Bin Laden was killed?"
That was the question he posted.

And Bush spent more money than any other President, except Obama.
That certainly didn't do the economy any good.

the average unemployment rate during Bush's presidency was about 4.5%. during Obama's....more than double that if if you kept labor participation rates constant.

Obama almost didn't kill Osama....Valerie Jarrett nixed it several times before he did it because he was afraid somebody would go public with the story of how he passed up the chance.

And now we know that this administration, in addition to using the IRS as a political tool, was looking at imprisoning regime opponents....thank you, Ms. Lerner.

I can kind of give blacks a pass for overlooking Obama's serial failures....racial solidarity and all....but white people who are still drinking the Koolaid are either full frontal commies or retards, or both.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Anjin and Pahnter760, I am impressed. You two are able to use facts to support your point of view, instead of spouting tired slogans and recycled crap from Rush and O'Reilly. It appears there may be a few people here with some brain cells between their ears. That is refreshing, although you are clearly outnumbered.
And Kliki--+1 to you for catching the word I misspelled. It appears you can find your dictionary and actually use it.
My original post asked who was president when OSB was killed. I didn't say Obama killed OSB, I didn't say Obama planned the killing, I just asked who was president. In response to my simple question, you guys threw a Hell of a welcoming party. Just remember who threw the first stone. As all of you are so fond of reminding each other, a man does have a right to defend himself?

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
"As for Obama's repeated references to his killing Bin Laden...

Barry also killed 4 Americans in Benghazi.

of course he had help.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
And how many Americans did Bush kill in Iraq? I am wondering if anyone here ever saw any weapons of mass destruction, which were the sole legal basis offered for the invasion? Who was it that outed Valerie Plame?
Of course, to be fair, Bush had a little help in Iraq, too.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yep, his muzzy buds helped and ze ro hasn't been able to catch them yet though the head man brags about it around town. Wasn't it the NYTimes who found the guy eating ice cream at a sidewalk cafe and interviewed him within a month of the incident. Darn.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/18/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by rbinhood
And how many Americans did Bush kill in Iraq? I am wondering if anyone here ever saw any weapons of mass destruction, which were the sole legal basis offered for the invasion? Who was it that outed Valerie Plame?

There were none you dumb [bleep]. And, they weren't used by Assad in Syria either. And, wind does not exist, or I would have seen it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
800 years ago Greenland was green and grew grapes for wine. Now its white but we have global warming. It's a proven scientific fact because 20,000 scientists financed by the taxpayer at the behest of the Dimocrap party say so. crazy whistle
It's 95% of the 87 climate scientists who responded to a survey.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The legal basis was that the Congress authorized the war. That was all that was needed. Furthermore, Saddam violated the ceasefire agreement that we had from the previous war and invasion that finished Saddam was just a resumption of the previous war.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
And what was the basis for Congress authorizing the war---Bush's representation that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction. As I recall, it was yellow cake supposedly obtained from Niger. Unfortunately, there never was any yellow cake, so the whole premise for the war was a lie perpetrated on the American people and the Congress by the President.
Mission Accomplished?

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
eyeball---you better be nice or the Easter Bunny won't visit you.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And what was the basis for Congress authorizing the war---Bush's representation that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction. As I recall, it was yellow cake supposedly obtained from Niger. Unfortunately, there never was any yellow cake, so the whole premise for the war was a lie perpetrated on the American people and the Congress by the President.
Mission Accomplished?

Wrong.

It was the summation of intelligence reports collected from every major intelligence agency around the world and presented to the Senate Intelligence Committee, which was lead by Democrats.

Every intelligence agency in the world was saying the same thing....

Next fallacy.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
eyeball- How about we invade Syria and you lead the charge to find the WMDs?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And for the record, I did time in Iraq and have stood in the warehouses where those weapons were stored, and the factories where they were made.

Blow smoke where people are gullible enough to buy it. You're not very good at it here...

Out of curiosity, why were we in Libya again? And, how is that hunt for those responsible for Benghazi going?

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Hug-So I suppose the speech I watched Bush deliver on TV with my eyes and heard with my ears where the justification that he offered for the invasion was WMDs was just a figment of my imagination?
We have satellites that can see an ant on the ground from space but nobody ever produced one image of WMDs in Iraq. Nuclear isotopes have a radioactive signature, but nobody ever showed any evidence of their existence in Iraq for weapons purposes.
Ya know Hug, you gotta quit watching Fox News.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The speech that happened long after we invaded? After the intelligence reports all said the same thing? That speech?

You have a piss poor memory, they DID produce satellite images of the WMD's. So did the Russians, the Germans, the Spanish, the French, and so on, and so on....

Who watches Fox news? I was there....

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Empty warehouses and empty factories, Hug. Where are the weapons or your evidence of their existence? Photos, videos, scientific evidence?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now, here is a good question for you...

Why didn't we have better intelligence?

I mean, at one time we had actual HUMINT coming from the Middle East with lots of assets on the ground providing clear intel.

What happened to all of them?

Oh yeah....

Clinton shut them down, and cut out intelligence abilities by 75%...

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
6 years into his presidency and it's still Bushs fault. TFF! crazy

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
758 members (007FJ, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 93 invisible), 3,024 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,706
Posts18,400,100
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.