Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rbinhood
Empty warehouses and empty factories, Hug. Where are the weapons or your evidence of their existence? Photos, videos, scientific evidence?

Follow the tire tracks and money, genius. They were moved. That's also been well documented.

Here is an article by Wired, hardly a Conservative publication...

http://www.wired.com/2010/10/wikileaks-show-wmd-hunt-continued-in-iraq-with-surprising-results/

Their existence there was widely proven. NBC et al just don't like to talk about it...

I wonder why....

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I wonder how he killed all those Kurds? Couldn't have been WMD's...they don't exist... crazy

laugh

This is too easy...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
So you are blaming Clinton for Bush's lies? It's never the Republican's fault, is it?. Did you drink the water over there, Hug? Are you suffering the same after effects of polluted drinking water or depleted Uranium that so many of our veterans are? You can blame Chaney and Halliburton, if you are.
The Iraq war was a great distraction to take the country's attention off of Bush and what an inept leader he was. His name and leader shouldn't even be in the same sentence. Bush should be tried as a war criminal at the Hague.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You have yet to prove a lie originated from Bush or that he even knowingly lied.

I'm also no fan of Bush, he was no Conservative.

I'm blaming Clinton for removing the ability to prevent conflict and the loss of American lives. He had a role in it as well.

I was medically retired for my service, I've paid more and loss more in that conflict than you have.

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Hug. From your wired article:"A small group � mostly of the political right � has long maintained that there was more evidence of a major and modern WMD program than the American people were led to believe. A few Congressmen and Senators gravitated to the idea, but it was largely dismissed as conspiratorial hooey.

The WMD diehards will likely find some comfort in these newly-WikiLeaked documents. Skeptics will note that these relatively small WMD stockpiles were hardly the kind of grave danger that the Bush administration presented in the run-up to the war."

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've posted facts, with links, and the experience that I provide from having been there.

So, far you've posted liberal talking points that are based upon emotional blather than any facts.

You haven't produced an ounce of proof to back up your claims.

You see, from a Conservative perspective, we don't like Clinton, Bush, or Obama, for much of the same reasons.

Which of those names appeal to you, and why?

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The only mistake Bush made was believing democrats.
[video:youtube] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i87cZ3Og6ts&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/video]

Last edited by mog75; 04/18/14.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hug. From your wired article:"A small group � mostly of the political right � has long maintained that there was more evidence of a major and modern WMD program than the American people were led to believe. A few Congressmen and Senators gravitated to the idea, but it was largely dismissed as conspiratorial hooey.

The WMD diehards will likely find some comfort in these newly-WikiLeaked documents. Skeptics will note that these relatively small WMD stockpiles were hardly the kind of grave danger that the Bush administration presented in the run-up to the war."

They presented the intelligence that was given to them from Congress, specifically the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The unanimous vote of Congress wasn't because Bush presented THEIR own evidence, it was because they had the evidence that they collected from our intelligence agencies, and foreign agencies, on their own.

Tell me again how Bush was involved in that?

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And again, I saw the stuff, in Iraq, with my own eyes, as did many others, some of which also post here.

Turdlike, by default.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I have great admiration and respect for our veterans, Hug. What the Swiftboat people did to Kerry was unconscionable. What Bush did to McCain in the first Republican primary was sick. It's unfortunate that McCain didn't turn his back on and walk away from the people who crapped all over him.

IC B3

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
eyeball---you better be nice or the Easter Bunny won't visit you.

I paid taxes the other day, so your buds can eat steak off food stamps and spend their money on whiskey. Where do they get the money for tats and nike shoes? They can get their birth control paid for because the sorry liberals they pphuk are too sorry to buy a rubber. And I pay for their cell phones so they can hook up and do drug deals.

Where else do people do that and still call folks like me mean? You must be black.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/18/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have great admiration and respect for our veterans, Hug.

That holds no water when one votes liberal.

It's about like saying, "I like art, but I support the dismantling of museums"

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

and FREE EYEBALL!
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
And what was the basis for Congress authorizing the war---Bush's representation that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction. As I recall, it was yellow cake supposedly obtained from Niger. Unfortunately, there never was any yellow cake, so the whole premise for the war was a lie perpetrated on the American people and the Congress by the President.
Mission Accomplished?

So, the CIA didn't the Dimocraps in congress the same info they gave Bush? See, you just proved yourself a liar, but we knew that when we found out you were a lib.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As for Kerry...

He should be in prison. Unlike Bush, he was proven to be a liar, of his own accord, before Congress.

And McCain...

His actions as a Service Member were heroic and noble. Nobody can take that away from him.

His actions as a Senator and GOP leader are deplorable. He is a warmonger and has proven to be liberal in most of his doings. As such he has placed himself at odds with the very Constitution that he's sworn to protect and defend.

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mog75

And they were the one's providing the intel TO Bush...

go figure...

But yeah, Bush lied.... laugh

Turdlike, by default.
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ConradCA
Originally Posted by eyeball
800 years ago Greenland was green and grew grapes for wine. Now its white but we have global warming. It's a proven scientific fact because 20,000 scientists financed by the taxpayer at the behest of the Dimocrap party say so. crazy whistle
It's 95% of the 87 climate scientists who responded to a survey.

I don't care if it was a hundred percent. When Greenland grew grapes and made wine, along with the British Isles and the new world, Vineland, and its too cold for it now, the suckers are wrong. Now the top scientists are more concerned with a mini ice age.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mog75

The silence is deafening.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

and FREE EYEBALL!
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

618 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 1234, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 59 invisible), 1,985 guests, and 1,083 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,190
Posts18,465,790
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.