Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Ok. You win. (Well, not really) grin

Now run off and go brag to the other Jr. High girls about it. wink

============

You need to settle down,amigo. Emotions are no replacement for facts or reality.

Snyper has been spot on as to the facts. And while a good many of you can address what's right or wrong, the reality is the case has already been adjudicated.

Bundy does not get to relitigate his claims. They've already been decided. All that is before him and the court now is the judgment amount and his case against the imminent show cause warrant awaiting him. All he can do now is mitigate.

Bundy is in a horribly fatal position and, instead of emotions based upon nothing other than histrionics, Bundy best get a solid lawyer who can help him work a deal.

The cows are gone, that's a done deal. Right now it's a matter of whether Bundy is going to be broke rather than his family being able to continue to enjoy the fruits of his life long labors.

Bundy is his own worst enemy now. He needs counsel and he needs counsel yesterday. He's mouthing off any chance he has of salvaging his estate. Right now he is arrears of near 640 million dollars. His accepted acknowledgement of owing 300K will be a savings grace only if he shuts his frikken mouth.

No charge, boys.

No Charge? You tell me to settle down? Emotions are no replacement for facts or reality?

Lets talk about who gets emotional and replaces facts for reality for a few minutes, Bob.

And if you think Bundy owned this land, you define stupid mother [bleep].

Take care, Willie, the dumbass.

Blow me, nitwit.

I don't grieve when idiots commit suicide because they're idiots.

Be quiet stupid. Yeah, you're certainly not Keith. Your posts would have received a reply if you were.

and Isaac using the "that's strike two" line coupled with a lawyer saying intentional lying only goes so far with him

LMAO
=======

We'll see, won't we? Don't step into forays you're clueless about, son. I'm not at liberty to educate you.

I'm sorry you need to learn by a 2 by 4, amigo.

You keep babbling irrelevance though, if it helps you somehow.

Borrow some money for bus fare and I'll be happy to do so you stupid [bleep].

If you get hungry, I know where you can get some auctioned beef.

Really, that's all I wanted to spend time on, but it illustrates that you are a hypocrite well enough. wink

You pretty much define yourself as a condescending pr-ick every day as well, by what and how you post.

How about that 2x4 education you offered me. Let me give you a clue, buckaroo... You'd need it. laugh

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

============

You need to settle down,amigo. Emotions are no replacement for facts or reality.

Snyper has been spot on as to the facts. And while a good many of you can address what's right or wrong, the reality is the case has already been adjudicated.

Bundy does not get to relitigate his claims. They've already been decided. All that is before him and the court now is the judgment amount and his case against the imminent show cause warrant awaiting him. All he can do now is mitigate.

Bundy is in a horribly fatal position and, instead of emotions based upon nothing other than histrionics, Bundy best get a solid lawyer who can help him work a deal.

The cows are gone, that's a done deal. Right now it's a matter of whether Bundy is going to be broke rather than his family being able to continue to enjoy the fruits of his life long labors.

Bundy is his own worst enemy now. He needs counsel and he needs counsel yesterday. He's mouthing off any chance he has of salvaging his estate. Right now he is arrears of near 640 million dollars. His accepted acknowledgement of owing 300K will be a savings grace only if he shuts his frikken mouth.

No charge, boys.

No Charge? You tell me to settle down? Emotions are no replacement for facts or reality?

Lets talk about who gets emotional and replaces facts for reality for a few minutes, Bob.

Blow me, nitwit.

Be quiet stupid. Yeah, you're certainly not Keith. Your posts would have received a reply if you were.

and Isaac using the "that's strike two" line coupled with a lawyer saying intentional lying only goes so far with him

LMAO
=======

We'll see, won't we? Don't step into forays you're clueless about, son. I'm not at liberty to educate you.

Really, that's all I wanted to spend time on, but it illustrates that you are a hypocrite well enough. wink

You pretty much define yourself as a condescending pr-ick every day as well, by what and how you post.

How about that 2x4 education you offered me. Let me give you a clue, buckaroo... You'd need it. laugh
lmao

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

============

No charge, boys.

Blow me, nitwit.

LMAO
=======

Ouchy!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Hypocrisy? You histrionic kids were supporting folks dying over a clear,court adjudicated lawbreaker. Of course, you did this from your leather arm chair.

But, you are right. I shouldn't have elevated my tone in a effort to change the minds of those who weren't thinking clearly and whom were advocating anarchism at the expense of other family's children, rather than their own.

I was out of line and I admit it. Why should I care if folks died because they were too ignorant to know what they were actually dying for.

If Bundy is your Hill, you truly need to learn to count to 10 while trying to learn the related facts the law.

You boys threw 1000 darts and maybe hit one balloon.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Hypocrisy? You histrionic kids were supporting folks dying over a clear,court adjudicated lawbreaker. Of course, you did this from your leather arm chair.

But, you are right. I shouldn't have elevated my tone in a effort to change the minds of those who weren't thinking clearly and whom were advocating anarchism at the expense of other family's children, rather than their own.

I was out of line and I admit it. Why should I care if folks died because they were too ignorant to know what they were actually dying for.

If Bundy is your Hill, you truly need to learn to count to 10 while trying to learn the related facts the law.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...e_Truth_About_the_Bundy_s_vs#Post8784740

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

You still are. Quit digging.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
My pet seal appears to be looking for some attention after being ignored for much of the night.

Quit your yapping and I'll toss you a herring or two a bit later.

PS...PM pinkeye and maybe you two can get in some powerful attaboys and plus ones over the next hour or two before juice time.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My pet seal appears to be looking for some attention after being ignored for much of the night.

Quit your yapping and I'll toss you a herring or two a bit later.

PS...PM pinkeye and maybe you two can get in some powerful attaboys and plus ones over the next hour or two before juice time.
Your ignorance is nothing new and influences my posts only slightly. Admit you were wrong and then go right back to the arrogant, over-the-top and most of all unintelligent posting you are known for. It would be humorous were it not strange and pathetic.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Maybe were are not all in favor of everything Bundy did, or may do. I know I'm not. But, I'm less in favor of what the government has done in the case. But, aside from Bundy, I see people I know get treated just like this by the BLM and USFS. Lots of them. I know these people and rub shoulders with them daily.

Are there better "causes" than to pick this one? Of course there are. The only thing is, that Bundy is the one that stood up and fought. And there are so many people that the government is stepping on these days that this will become more and more the case... The more you step on folks, the greater the chances are that you will step on that is willing to fight back.

You mention people dying. No, they haven't yet. And I hope they don't. Nobody wants that.

But a couple of things have been brought to light about this whole thing.... First is the willingness of the enforcement end of things (government) to kill over it if ordered to. mad

Second is the willingness of folks to die for it if need be. frown

We are lucky indeed that we CAN sit back in an armchair and watch all this unfold. Because it is a lesson in just HOW government will actually deal with situations like this and what the ultimate outcome will be. Everyone is getting a huge lesson in what to do, and what NOT to do next time.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Hang in there,son. I'm confident you'll touch down somewhere.

In the meanwhile, quit stalking me. It's getting a bit creepy, especially when you don't have your dumb and dumber back-up.

How about,for peace sakes, I send you an autographed picture instead? And some herring?.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Why are the feds so concerned about some rancher's cows pissing on some turtles, when there's 2 states breaking federal law with their "legalized " marijuana? Anyone heard anything about swat teams surrounding the weed shops in Colorado /Washington?

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by mog75
Why are the feds so concerned about some rancher's cows pissing on some turtles, when there's 2 states breaking federal law with their "legalized " marijuana? Anyone heard anything about swat teams surrounding the weed shops in Colorado /Washington?

'Cause Democrats are in charge...duh.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

============

No charge, boys.

Blow me, nitwit.

LMAO
=======

Damn!! Ain't that the truth!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Curious about that part of it. I've seen statements by the governor and the county officials saying they won't allow the cattle to leave the area if seized by the Feds, and it seems they are in charge of that. I know an eastern lawyer probably doesn't know anything about livestock movement restrictions in a ranching state, but curious to know how a federal court is going to view federal enforcement action that violates state law.

I know the Feds don't care about state law...

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
they dont just not care about state law but also fed law as Its not just state law but federal law that forbids the transporting of livestock across state lines without proof of health certificates and identification . This is also folded in with brand inspection requirements for both state and federal laws . Look up Title 9 of the federal code. The fed also allows states to enact more stringent laws under that same code . then you have the whole AWA act which requires all manor of conditions for transpertation livestock .
So as to protect us all from the spread of disease. So was not only the BLM going to disregard all that but even if they moved the cattle to a sale yard within the state ,THEY would have to have provided the documentation that their animals complied with inoculations . Since they had none for their herd . IE it wasn�t Bundy�s herd any longer , then either the tax payer would have had to pay for all the tests OR they would have had to take Bundy back to court and forced the release of his records for the herd .
Also Im just guessing here but since the herd would also have been sold in Navada the fed would then have to have complied with state livestock sale requirements.
If they killed them , that�s also covered under title 9 . So no mater how you cut it , they would have had to completely disregard some chapter of the federal law as well as state law. See that�s one of the real problems here . Its not a do as I say case but more of a do as I say , not as I do case .

Its also should be noted that while some think the American revolution was a case of the enter country supporting revolt , its was not . Only a small segment of the population were calling for separation / standing up against the laws and treatment of the crown .

So �If one were to go back and be able to apply the mass media of today , to the situation back then , we would most likely see , the very same types of discussion as we see here . IE some folks adamantly supporting one side others not and still others on the fence .
There were even those who were saying that it wasn�t the time but agreeing something needed to be done .
In order IMO for most folks in the east to really get a grasp on whats got folks in the west all fired up about this case and many others , you would have to go back alittle over 100 years to a time when parts of the east were being dealt with by the fed in much the same manor . That ended up in the US civil war . We forget that the war wasn�t just about slavery but the attempt of the fed to enforce its rules and regulations .

As such this is just the tip of the iceberg. it�s a much , Much bigger issue then just Bundy and his ranch

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What I've read is the contractor was to gather the cattle and take them to a sale yard in Utah. Which is where the governor stepped up and said, "No". Apparently the Utah governor also stepped up and said, "No".

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/politics/57792018-90/utah-cattle-county-blm.html.csp

Cattle seized from public land in Nevada were once headed to Richfield for auction � but federal officials have changed their plans after Utah leaders argued the animals would threaten the state�s $1 billion livestock industry.

And any showdown over the controversial roundup should remain in Nevada, according to an April 2 letter Utah Gov. Gary Herbert sent to the acting Bureau of Land Management director, Neil Kornze.

"We don�t have a dog in this fight, and that�s why we want them to stay in Nevada," said Washington County Commissioner Alan Gardner.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
I'm not sure if Mr. Bundy knows it, but I have some information for him. On the internet he can choose to buy a ranch, anywhere from North Dakota to Texas, and it will all be legally his. The man does not seem to know the meaning of private/public property. I hope someday I am hunting on BLM land where he s running his cattle, free of charge. I may shoot one of his steers take it home and eat it....................after all.....................My kin have been eating beef in the USA since 1870, and we have a right to eat beef.

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
734 members (02bfishn, 12308300, 11point, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 90 invisible), 2,727 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,695
Posts18,399,928
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.