24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'll buy the first Moose Drool and tell the first lie if you manage to make it. grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

BP-B2

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I'll buy the first Moose Drool and tell the first lie if you manage to make it. grin

That sounds like a plan. I'm pretty tempted laugh ..I need to start practicing with my 9.3x62 and 375 H&H...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
J
JCS271 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Just got word that Wayne Jacobsen from American Hunting Rifles will be setting up a display and he is donating a Leupold Delta Point sight in a QD base and a several AHR t-shirts.

"The difference between adventure and disaster is preparation"
"Dangerous Game Hunting........because golf, football and baseball only require one ball"
J
JCS271 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Just got a great donation of books and DVD's from Professional Hunter Mark Sullivan of Nitro Express Safaris.
http://www.nitroexpresssafaris.com/

"Dangerous Game Hunting........because golf, football and baseball only require one ball"
J
JCS271 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
Thanks to Mike Fifer and Ken Jorgensen of Ruger firearms (www.ruger.com) for the donation of a large box of apparel and shooting gear. EVERYBODY that shoots this year will walk away with some very cool prizes!

IC B2

J
JCS271 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
I am very pleased to announce that as of about 15 minutes ago, Champion Targets (http://www.championtarget.com/) is now the official self sealing target supplier for the 2014 Safari Rifle Challenge World Championships. We have had a longstanding need for a reactive target that can reset itself and that will not be destroyed by large caliber gunfire. We think that Champions DuraSeal line ( http://www.championtarget.com/targets/interactive/duraseal.aspx) will do exactly that. I look forward to seeing you all at the match and to introducing you to these high quality innovative targets. Jay

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
I just hope my 9.3x62mm is dialed in by then.. whistle

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
J
JCS271 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
J
I am very pleased to announce that Mims (Harry) Reed of Hunters Headquarters/Tuffpak in Bedford Texas has made a very generous donation to the shoot. Please visit his store at....
http://www.huntersheadquarters.net/

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here is an idea ! How about anybody with either guns, bullets or powder who has some to sell to bring their stuff to the Big Bore Shoot in Libby?? Maybe I can snag some Reloader 15 that way ! Still can't find any around here.

Rolly
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
699 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 10Glocks, 73 invisible), 2,727 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,682
Posts18,399,706
Members73,820
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.