Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
dhg Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I'll be in the NSW side of the Snowies, chasing fallow and sambar. Looks like another sensational season ahead. Will start getting some photos up from scouting missions shortly.

Thanks Rick for the new forum - hope it is a winner. I do wonder I it shouldn't be Australia and NZ, though. The environment is very different, but many of us hunt in both countries and New Zealand currently doesn't have a forum and is without doubt one of the world's great hunting destinations and cultures.

Last edited by dhg; 04/11/14.

If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got two mums
GB1

B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
I'm not hunting any deer this year, first year off in a few but later on I'll get the young bloke after some I think

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dhg
I'll be in the NSW side of the Snowies, chasing fallow and sambar. Looks like another sensational season ahead. Will start getting some photos up from scouting missions shortly.

Thanks Rick for the new forum - hope it is a winner. I do wonder I it shouldn't be Australia and NZ, though. The environment is very different, but many of us hunt in both countries and New Zealand currently doesn't have a forum and is without doubt one of the world's great hunting destinations and cultures.

When you have Howie Morrison Jr - thats all the culture you need !!! The guy is a legend!!

Hunted SE SA - plenty of meat animals - and saw a few nice fallow bucks - but the two seconds they gave me wasnt enough for me to get a shot off............Oh well!!
Gus

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
I will be hunting tomorrow, Red and Fellow in SW Vic, I have a hunting block with some great heads, the best Red glassed last year was a 8x9 and built like a horse and the fellow are thick this year but not many stand out heads.

As to the post above I think NZ should be it's own forum, I try to hunt there at least once a year, I do self guided Tahr and Chamois hunts and next year plan to enter the ballot for the fiordland Wapiti. There is enough hunting there to justify a separate forum.

All Dogs Bite
All Horses Kick
All Boats Sink
And All Guns Are Loaded

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 11point, 61 invisible), 3,006 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,340
Posts18,468,711
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.