Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Don't assume I didn't recognize you for what you are. Hopeless Change is just that. We've had enough.

OBL is gone. Great! But what does that solve now? We will be better off when BHO is gone - less than 1000 days. Hurray!

Awwww.......I bet you just lost a friend. grin

I might be down and out but it looks like we have a fan!

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Got a vole in your pocket? smile

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
laugh

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rbinhood
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Your mindset wants to give away everybody else's stuff to others, including that which I have worked for (my money for one.)

Now that's a real original thought---you want to give away my stuff to: A. Darkie; B. Mexicans; C. Illegals; D. Welfare Mommas (take your pick and fill in the blanks).

You see, this is how the brain trust of the conservative movement gets you all riled up. They want you to think that someone (a liberal)is gonna get your stuff, and worse, gonna get it for free.

Aside from your money, which I am assuming you are referring to taxes, how much of your other stuff has been given away, and please identify the person it was given to?

BTW, you dodged the question in my last post: When did I ask you for your money?

I am not part of the group, have no ties to the aforementioned political view and am several thousand miles away.

...and I disagree with you, and your method.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I have one question---Who was president when Osama Bin Laden was killed?

Bush said he'd get him dead or alive, and couldn't do it in eight years, although he did manage to totally f**K up the economy in that time.

It appears we have a new dimocrat in our midst.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Klikitarik, you are a breath of fresh air. Someone with a brain who knows how to use it and can actually think for himself, rather than spout the company line heard on Rush and O'Reilly like so many of the Koch brother's minions who inhabit this place.

Ptarmigan, OSU Sig, and eh76, you all suck Koch.

29 posts and this guy is making big waves. I see his handle must parallel his views: rob from the rich and give to the poor.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It amazes me the someone comes on this site and challenges the narrow conservative view of the world and politics that so many here espouse, and you people can't handle it. You live in a little white bread world where you are threatened by anyone who dares to think, or for that matter, look different than you do. It must be Hell to go through life scared of anything or anyone that's different than you are. If there's a brain cell between the bunch of you, it's gotta be awfully lonely.

Hey moron, no one is afraid here of different points of view. We are just engaging a newcomer here who has "sharp elbows" and needs to be educated. We can handle it - evidently you can't.

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Ironbender: Can you tell me what pi is to the 4th place?

I didn't think so.

Now, who is the dumbass?

Really? Why do you feel it is important to be able to quote pi to the 4th place? Why not the 6th place? And, why would an average guy need to store that useless information when it is so easy to retrieve?

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Ptarmigan:

Looks like you made a lot of contributions to that jar before I ever arrived.

You guys are like a gang of 8th graders. By yourself, you aren't jack.

8th grade pretty well describes you and your brand of attacks. Love the name calling and slander you immediately take on. Precious. Please carry on, you're doing fine!

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Wrong OSU! Go back and read my original post, which can be found on page 1. As Antler pointed out, all I did was ask who was president when OSB was killed. YOU were the person who replied by asking if my "mommy" knew if I was on the computer.
Your problem, Jackass, is you can sling sh*t, but you can't take it when someone throws it back at you. You're a chickensh*t f*cktard.

IC B3

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Bye.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
JSTUART---I respect your right to disagree with me and my posts. Some would define that as freedom.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Way- way. to many "merry men " ...have been high fiving over your back their...robinthehood... sadchit

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
You go girl!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
why is it these libtard trolls feel the need to spread their ludicrous propaganda and attempt to convince us they are saving the world? Libtards have to be the most intolerant crowd around. Don't believe me? Go to DU and start a post like this joker has and see how long it takes you to be banned.

They aren't going to change our views, we won't change theirs either. They don't have enough common sense to see the truth in anything. Other than to create a ruckus there is no other reason for them to be here.

Libtards are funny animals if they don't like something nobody should.

Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Actually, you could not possibly be farther from the truth. Your mindset wants to give away everybody else's stuff to others, including that which I have worked for (my money for one.)

Asking questions is far from scary to me... It is asking questions like "Why haven't you given me more?" Or "Why shouldn't we raise the minimum wage to $25 an hour?" Or "Why do we need a military?" that disgust me. It is my full-blown contempt for specific thoughts which are far from unique or original to you, but rather the birdbrain parrot.

And worse it is your obvious contempt for everything you do not understand about how the World really works and how pathetic we have become as a country.

Good post Sitka deer

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why do liberals even come here? Seems kinda pointless to me. confused

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Seems they join up around election time/paid demon hacks in my book------ while googling > they find a site where real men are at an join up ....then rite about/before their "gender reassignment operation" (and the election) they go away.....

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
AK and atv, It's an open forum, and you don't own it.

atv, if you had a pair, you'd be dangerous. You make up for your impotence by insulting other' masculinity.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
AK and atv, It's an open forum, and you don't own it.

atv, if you had a pair, you'd be dangerous. You make up for your impotence by insulting other' masculinity.

Lol..........never said we owned it, it simply makes no sense for a person to hang around people that you have absolutely nothing in common with, kinda like talking to the wall if you know what I mean.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
Wrong OSU! Go back and read my original post, which can be found on page 1. As Antler pointed out, all I did was ask who was president when OSB was killed. YOU were the person who replied by asking if my "mommy" knew if I was on the computer.
Your problem, Jackass, is you can sling sh*t, but you can't take it when someone throws it back at you. You're a chickensh*t f*cktard.

Love the name calling. That's priceless. Please continue.

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

691 members (16Racing, 007FJ, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 65 invisible), 2,964 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,578
Posts18,454,042
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.