E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
1. Are you sending me money, antlers?
2. What do I owe you?
3. I expect its pretty safe to say I've sent Uncle Ze ro much more that you?
4. WTF is it to you?
5. Where do you work and what do you do?
6. What have I said that was, in the scheme of things, untrue?
7. At this point, WTF does it matter, as long as I answer the call in the middle of the night.

I already have weird calls coming in that can't be traced from one of your pos chicken schitt buds from DC with different 202 numbers, thankfully when I'm not on call at night as the sucker is evidently only allowed in .gov offices in normal business hours.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
GB1

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
PS Ph uck you and your commie buds in Washington, antlers.

Last edited by eyeball; 04/18/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by eyeball
1. Are you sending me money, antlers?
2. What do I owe you?
3. I expect its pretty safe to say I've sent Uncle Ze ro much more that you?
4. WTF is it to you?
5. Where do you work and what do you do?
6. What have I said that was, in the scheme of things, untrue?
7. At this point, WTF does it matter, as long as I answer the call in the middle of the night.

I already have weird calls coming in that can't be traced from one of your pos chicken schitt buds from DC with different 202 numbers, thankfully when I'm not on call at night as the sucker is evidently only allowed in .gov offices in normal business hours.

laffin'

That's about what I expected.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

still laffin'

Now post up some more spiritual stuff and talk about God's love and your professed faith of Christianity.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I'm truly glad you're satisfied. I mean, what else could you say?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I could say that YOU made an assertion on this board of "I'm a Dr." I then asked you a simple question based on your assertion...and you skated around it, a whole bunch...and still never answered that simple question.

laffin' some more

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by antlers

I could say that YOU made an assertion on this board of "I'm a Dr." I then asked you a simple question based on your assertion...and you skated around it, a whole bunch...and still never answered that simple question.

laffin' some more

So are you saying he isn't a dr?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E

still laffin'

Now post up some more spiritual stuff and talk about God's love and your professed faith of Christianity.

laffin' some more

So, you want to lay some money where your mouth is or you want to skate around?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
What does disgust of liars and thieves and commies have to do with being a Christian. I pray for ze ro every day. Psalm 109:8-9.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
You know antlers, when I was a kid we were the greatest creditor nation in the world. We controlled the gates of our enemies. We were the light that gave hope to people all over the world that there was a hope for freedom and justice.

Then, tyranny in the form of lying Dimocrap commies came along.

Now, we are a laughing stock for having given our blood bought country away. We are the biggest debtor nation in the world. We bow down and kiss ass of tin cup dictators while suckers like you fear the truth and not being PC.

As Jesus said, the sword of the law shall not be bared in vain. You don't know what mean is. There will be a great gnashing of teeth and that goes for pricks who support tyranny and trannys.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

still laffin'

laffin' some more

So, you want to lay some money where your mouth is or you want to skate around?

"Careful eyeball (Hawkeye) I don't think Hot Lips satisfied him last night!"

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
rbhood, didn't ALL the libs, the Clintons, Harry Reid, Pelosi, et all declare that Irag had weapons of mass destruction before Bush did?
Conveient to not mention that , huh?

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
It's easy for libs to forget the truth. It allows them to blame others. That's what they do. They forget ze ros lies in the blink of an eye, though he only wants to ruin their country.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
eyeball, watch4bear, atv, AK, ironbender, Are you sure that you didn't escape from Waco? You guys are beginning to sound a lot like Timothy McVeigh. Think your phones are being called by the Feds or are bugged? Are you laying awake at night planning to overthrow the government? Scary bunch of sick bastards, you are.
You better watch out, I bet the Feds are monitoring this site and what you have to say on it. Last time I checked, sedition was a crime.

E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yea, we are crazy guys. Kind of like George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Sam Houston, David Crockett, Ronald Reagan, John Wayne and other no good, low life domestic terr orists.

Just like from the dark ages, huh?

PS The baby killers escaped from Waco. No one else.

I think its pretty obvious there are folks in .gov who have already overthrown the premise of our country that government be under the control of the people.

Now, go back to your handlers and ask them what you should come back and say.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You better watch out, I bet the Feds are monitoring this site and what you have to say on it

You and the feds can suck my farts. Bet that turns ya on huh? grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
E
eyeball Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by rbinhood
eyeball, watch4bear, atv, AK, ironbender, Are you sure that you didn't escape from Waco? You guys are beginning to sound a lot like Timothy McVeigh. Think your phones are being called by the Feds or are bugged? Are you laying awake at night planning to overthrow the government? Scary bunch of sick bastards, you are.
You better watch out, I bet the Feds are monitoring this site and what you have to say on it. Last time I checked, sedition was a crime.

You mean like not exporting illegal aliens and protecting the border from foreigners from Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan who might be terr orists.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Yeah, wrap yourself in the flag and call up some of the founding fathers in an effort to lend credibility to your sociopathic ideas. I will give you that Reagan could sure read a script and John Wayne could sure act.

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

493 members (222Sako, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 36 invisible), 2,554 guests, and 1,050 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,285
Posts18,467,851
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.