Print Thread
Hop To
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by moosemike
"Lob a cartoon"?

I almost choked to death laughing! grin

Tell him he's awesome. Makes him feel imaginary pretend taller like the normals.

Do it!

GB1

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Dune definition for Boxer;
a sand hill or sand ridge formed by the wind, usu. in desert regions or near lakes and oceans.
If you need anything else just ask I am here for your.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by TomNula300WM
Dune definition for Boxer;
a sand hill or sand ridge formed by the wind, usu. in desert regions or near lakes and oceans.
If you need anything else just ask I am here for your.

Dooshmike,

She will however throw a fastball Whine,right down the [bleep] middle and her curved Excuses are [bleep] LEGENDARY.

Laffin'!

SuperKchunt,

Your incredibly long list of WELL founded insecurities,never ceases to dazzle. Congratulations?!?

Here's to your Imagination and to just how [bleep] badly you need it.

Bless your heart.

Tom',

You amazingly stupid [bleep],I do have a few questions,that only you can answer.

1) Who dresses you
2) Who chews your food for you

That'll be enough to stump you,for more than a little while. Laffin'!

No schit: "I am here for your".

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot!

Lemme fuel your Imagination for you.

[Linked Image]

Can't wait for the next series of particulars,you try to "tell" me about...you poor poor amazingly stupid [bleep].

Wow +P+!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Boooohahahah!! ..... I can't believe you posted that pic! It's right up there with the "Scoobie Van OompaLoompa" pic. [Linked Image]

Not surprised you have a thing for make-up. Adds extra pretend to go with the Rambo knife.

What a slayer ..... Laffin'

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Weird. Bears aren't that complicated ..........

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well it looks like 'Cub finally went all out and lobbed a freaking cartoon! laugh

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SuperKchunt,

Awesome cartoon! Laffin'!

I've prolly long had an affinity for duping victims in,exceedingly close...as you oh sooooo obliviously attest. Laffin'! Happiness is pulling plastic outta a breast and I've zero doubt you've the markings upon your Man Boobs,to correlate same. Re-laffin'!

Looking forward to more of the things you've almost done,punctuated copiously with heartfelt Whining and more Excuses.

Bless your heart.

Oops...got to laughing so [bleep] hard,that I nearly forgot to fuel your Imagination.

[Linked Image]

I like knives too.

Laffin'!

Mav',

Yank her Imagination and Pretend away and she'll have nothing...which would be mean.

Laffin'!

Dooshmike,

I'll feign my "surprise",at more of SuperKchunt's "best"...being soooooooo [bleep] incredibly shy of the mark.

My fingers is crossed,for her to hang yet another plagiarized pic. Won't be long,before the above are in her album too.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I don't need that many knives to bolster my self image.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Originally Posted by SuperCub
"Lob a cartoon"?

I almost choked to death laughing! grin

Tell him he's awesome. Makes him feel imaginary pretend taller like the normals.

Do it!

Id feign my surprise if douchmikes nose isnt stuffed clear into boxers boxers.!

Hey!! Your going the wrongway.
IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
OK...Back to bear hunting...

smile

My brother and I got out Sunday back to the evil Oregon coast...

Warning,

Serious ground shrinkage..LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liEEDyspF_w&list=UUKJGmhZYkPVR3TXD9AIYyMg

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SuperKchunt,

Sweetheart...you are gonna have to hide your crossed-eyes and drooling yap behind far more than a $9 knife,to improve any/all images of yourself. You are outta skin to boot. Laffin'!

Lemme fuel your Imagination for you,if only to bolster your Pretend and connect more than a few dots for you Drooling Dumbfhukks. Then you "hard chargers" can fling PM's,summons The Axis Of Imagination and fling some fresh heartfelt Whines and some new Excuses. Laffin'!

I'd not wanna start out with a Clearcut,as that wouldn't be fair. The added humor of a Select Cut stumping you Clueless Kchunts,will only add to the incredible hilarity you've mustered thus far. Laffin'!

Always adds a perspective,to gun a frame from where you dealt death. He's face planted in this frame,having been laced with a .224" &5'max at 3150fps.

[Linked Image]

Lookin' back,part way...enroute to claim The Prize.

[Linked Image]

Funny how it actually works.

[Linked Image]

Always nice to catch colors in their native surroundings.

[Linked Image]

I thunked it a nice touch to add the single empty to the fray,dote on the beloved Classics a smidge,be sure to proffer THE Call,extoll the virtues of a S30V(Goggle it) Whammer and correlate the sanctity and warm/fuzzy of POA/POI intersections being a given.

[Linked Image]

Now of course them constants sail over your pointy head and tinfoil hat,which adds more than a whole [bleep] buncha humor to the equation. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

If only to fuel your Imagination a touch more and to coax your Pretend along,I'll feign my "surprise" that the victim were murdered in a strip I cut. Please tell yourself that you could and be sure to add them pics to your 'bucket account. Laffin'!

'Nother for posterity and if it helps,tell folks you shot this frame too. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

You poor poor stupid [bleep]...you couldn't knock the new,offa Used pair of boots.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

wrongway,

Fascinating that your Imagination and it's Pretend,are consumed with your [bleep] and you are powerless in it's refrain. Congratulations?!?

Here's to you doing your best,with what incredibly [bleep] little you have to work with.

Laffin'!

'tiam,

One of these days I'll save the jingle to travel North and West...hopefully making it to Orygun.

Seems like you guys got it going on!

That Bear is BEAUTIFUL and it would damned near cough up enough rug,to make a pair of ankle tall house slippers.

Congratulations?!?

Yep...BEST [bleep] Thread EVAH!!!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What!? No make-up? I kinda like the little green OompaLoomp look. Laffin'

Man you're awesome. Now I know why you need all those knives. Probably wear one out everyday by noon with all the killin' you have to do. How do you ever do it and keep a job too? What a slayer you are. How bout some more pics of your Booner bear. Them's add awesome and height all in the same frame.

Man you're awesome. It's plain for all to see.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
SuperKchunt,

Mebbe consider holding your breath,when you stomp your itty-bitty feet like that,while throwing a right proper Hissy Fit for maximum effect. There ain't no slightin' your exceedingly WELL founded insecurities,you poor poor Whining Do Nothing Kchunt. None do a Vagina Monologue,better than you. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

Lemme fuel your Imagination for you,so as to bolster your Pretend even further and connect a few more dots,for you Drooling Dumbfhukks.

S35V here,if only to grant you more practice,with your GoogleFu. Laffin'! Slowing work up to a Clear Cut and you'll haveta pardon my having cut this strip too. Here's hoping you can muster the Imagination requisite,to conjure up enough Pretend,that you can convince yourself that you could too. Laffin'!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Luckily for you,Imagination and Pretend are free...so you can "do" something too. Laffin'!

Much looking forward to your next heartfelt Whine and even more Excuses,from your "hard charging" Couchbound Kchunt Chronicles.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

Bag drag this AM,for another 2wks of vacation...if only to cheer you up further.

Re-laffin'!

Film at 11:00...and your avatar is rockin'.

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wrongway,

Is [bleep] a career for you or do you consider it your hobby?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Wrongway,

What I find ironic is your nose is in boxers briefs, not my nose.

so? With that I will pose the same question to you?

Hey!! Your going the wrongway.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Dooshmike,

Hobby for certain...the poor poor dumb kchunt don't have two nickels to rub together.

Luckily,Imagination and Pretend are free,otherwise she'd have nothing.

Laffin'!

wrongway,

You Clueless Do Nothing Kchunts are a [bleep] riot!

Better PM this to SuperKchunt,so she can add it to her 'bucket account. S35V,The Call,Classics,Brux '8",Alpha2,.530BC kiss,clip-slotted/double-lugged 20MOA 1913 and a 52218...if only for starters. Google it. Laffin'!

Cheer up,didn't kill him in a Unit I Clear Cut,though I did cut the Right Of Way. Please feel free to use enough Imagination,to Pretend you could and bask in those "satisfactions".

Laffin'!

[Linked Image]

The only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination,in no particular order.

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
Bag drag this AM,for another 2wks of vacation...if only to cheer you up further.

Re-laffin'!

Film at 11:00...

I'm sure your fan simply cannot wait for vacation pics. Take lots pics sitting down. It will make you appear taller and don't forget to wear a big hat in the sun. OompaLoompies don't take sun well.

What a thrill! You are sooo cool. [Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boxer
The only thing you shoot is your mouth and Imagination,in no particular order.

Now that IS funny coming from you. What a pencilhead!

Laffin'

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wrongway
Wrongway,

What I find ironic is your nose is in boxers briefs, not my nose.

so? With that I will pose the same question to you?

How long have you known you were a [bleep]? Do the kids in school make fun of you? Are you still banned from the boys shower????

And is there anything you'd like to tell us about that sheep in your avatar?? grin

Last edited by moosemike; 04/22/14.
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

142 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 1minute, 14idaho, 1_deuce, 2ndwind, 24 invisible), 1,596 guests, and 960 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,056
Posts18,463,211
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.