Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Recruit Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
This is exactly what I thought 2 years ago. One shot only...seriously? What if I miss? There is certainly superior firepower to be had.

Well, I've had a change of heart and now really like a SS! I picked up both a Rossi 357 and a H&R single shot 20 gauge 6 months or so ago and took a turkey with the 20 this morning. Had a second shell in within a matter of seconds.

Why did I leave my 870 at home today? SS is lighter and I appreciate the absolute simplicity of it. And did I mention cheaper too? I'll still make plenty use of the 870 but the SS was a blast!

GB1

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
My turkey gun is a H&R turkey special with 24 inch barrel and screw in choke tubes. The gun weighs about 5 pounds and is so easy to carry that I can't imagine lugging around a Browning A5 magnum like my uncles used. I did put a Limbsaver recoil pad on it because it kicks like a young mule with 3 inch or 3.5 inch shells.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Single Shots are the cat's meow & the dog's bow-wow.

Love my 1885's.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
My timber deer rifle is a T/C Pro Hunter with a 23" barrel chambered for .357 Remington Maximum. Very accurate, packs a punch, just plain fun to carry.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Recruit
This is exactly what I thought 2 years ago. One shot only...seriously? What if I miss? There is certainly superior firepower to be had.

Well, I've had a change of heart and now really like a SS! I picked up both a Rossi 357 and a H&R single shot 20 gauge 6 months or so ago and took a turkey with the 20 this morning. Had a second shell in within a matter of seconds.

Why did I leave my 870 at home today? SS is lighter and I appreciate the absolute simplicity of it. And did I mention cheaper too? I'll still make plenty use of the 870 but the SS was a blast!

Welcome to the Dark Side.....

BT53
"Where do they find young men like this?" Reporter Savidge, Iraq
Elk, it's what's for dinner....

IC B2

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
I've shot everything from squirrels to elephants with a singleshot. With the exception of two leveraction rifles, all the rest of my long guns a single shots.

maddog

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
First off I'm lefthanded and I favor the H&R platform and have 7 30-30's. I favor the older Topper slim profile barrel on these.

Really like the light weight they offer, with a modern SB2 receiver and 1-4x20 Leupold, mine weigh just under 6lbs. Really like where the breeching lever is on the H&R as well. At 38 inches they are "Handi" to boot.

Also own a couple of Sidekick muzzleloaders and a couple of 30-06 Handi's With four Topper/Pardner shotguns it makes for lotsa singles.

Take your kids and your grand kids huntin' and shootin'.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]
Single shot Remington 510 22

[Linked Image]
Single shot 177 pellet gun

[Linked Image]
Single shot 22 Remington 510

[Linked Image]
Single shot H&R 50CB

[Linked Image]
Single shot Ruger #1 7mmRemMag

[Linked Image]
Single shot Uberti 1885 257 Roberts Ackley Improved rimmed

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"One shot only...seriously? What if I miss? There is certainly superior firepower to be had."

If you miss, the animal is either hauling ass, walking away dead on his feet, or hit badly is gong to lead you on a merry chase into the bracken before he lies up somewhere.

Filling the woods with lead after him is a pretty poor response to any of these scenarios. The one shot mindset should vastly reduce the times you will take any marginal shot. A downed animal that gets back up or one traked to his lie down spot can easily taken with a reloaded second round in almost any single shot.

I would not want one in combat, but single shots work fine in hunting.

1B

Last edited by 1B; 04/26/14.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
You can dump a 2nd round in most single shots faster, if practiced, than most un practiced folks work the bolt on a Rem 700.

Not that I ever plan to need a second shot, but even with a Ruger 1, I carry ammo along....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
I've been contemplating how long it takes to slip another round in a single-shot vs. clear a jam on a Remington M742 or Winchester M100. For me the time difference is very large. However, I understand some semi-auto users are so very experienced and practiced at it that they might be able to give me a run for the money wink

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
P
[Linked Image]

This is why

Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Of the two pictured below, I use the bottom one - it is a single-shot. The top one is not. It has never jammed on me.

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Jus' about every rifleman has a "dream-rifle"... a rifle he really WANTS more than anything!

I had such a "craving" for a Ruger #1 International (AKA "RSI") in 7x57mm for the greater part of my adult life, but could never bring myself to spend the money to get one. I truly admired it's Mannlicher-style stock and short dimensions (only a 20-inch barrel)... a "very-handy-woods-rifle", I thought to myself and anyone else who would listen to me. It was just the "coolest" thing I ever saw in a rifle!!! YEAHHHH!!! smile

Well... "it" finally happened, a fella was selling his RSI in 7x57mm in order to get enough cash to buy a rare Colt "Peacemaker" from a collection another fella was breaking up... and the ONLY way this guy could afford the Colt was to sell his RSI through which he had shot less than a full box (20 rounds) of cartridges. He needed another $800 on top of what he already had in order to buy the Colt. So he put his RSI and it's bright, very nice, new-looking aluminum rifle case up for sale for that "$800"!

Fortunately, once he decided to sell his RSI, I was the first fella he mentioned it to... me being a total stranger... a very "lucky" total stranger.

The rifle was in "like new" condition... not a mark or a scratch on it... the "perfect" rifle... and I just COULDN'T (and "didn't") pass-it-up!~!~! grin That was 5 or 6 years ago... and I've never been sorry I bought it. It's a "pretty" little rifle with nicely-figured walnut wood and no "dings".

The only "bad" part is... I already had a dedicated deer rifle... a 1953, very traditional Savage Model 99 (EG) in .300 Savage caliber in pristine condition that is (in my mind, at least) THE perfect eastern deer rifle and I can't make myself leave it at home in order to take the RSI on my annual trek to deer camp at my bestest hunting buddy's cozy cabin up on the High Plateau among the mountain laurel in the Moshannon State Forest in north-central Pennsylvania.

SHUCKY-DARN !~!~!

But I'm really gonna try to take my single-shot RSI on a deer hunt one-of-these-days... maybe... possibly... perhaps... we'll see. grin

Meanwhile, I figured out that a man doesn'really HAVE to have a reason to own a single-shot rifle other than "jus'
because he jus' WANTS TO !~!~!"
... and you can take THAT to the bank!!! crazy

Jus' my 2� worth... smile

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.

It's smart to hang around old guys 'cause they know lotsa stuff...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Besides history, styling, and all that jazz, a single shot has a couple of practical advantages.

1) shorter overall length, even with a 26" barrel, so you get a better compromise between ballistics and length.

2) the lack of a magazine allows one greater loading flexibility. You can load the bullet to any desired OAL. Or you can load bullets that may otherwise not feed well.

Not only can single shots work satisfactorily, they may actually give the optimum first shot, at game.

[Linked Image]

turkey at 120 yards, through the wing butts. DRT, and little meat damage:

[Linked Image]

Last edited by tex_n_cal; 04/26/14.

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Liberty .270? Did I read that right?

Good looking, good shooting rifle!

I actually picked up my rate of fire when I started using a single shot Ruger. I had been hunting with a traditional .50 muzzle loader... grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GuyM
Liberty .270? Did I read that right?

Good looking, good shooting rifle!

I actually picked up my rate of fire when I started using a single shot Ruger. I had been hunting with a traditional .50 muzzle loader... grin

correct, it's a Liberty 1B. And 130gr Ballistic Tips work on deer, too smile

[Linked Image]

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Oh yeah, that's an even better photo!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I fell in love with the Ruger #1 as soon as it hit the shelves..

But, I was busy raising a family in my little hick town and couldn't justify the cost - even more so when the gorgeous little Browning Low Walls hit the market !

When the opportunity to buy one from a 24Hr member came up AND it was chambered for the cartridge that I really wanted - I pulled the trigger right away !

[Linked Image]

This little .260 is shooting bug hole groups with 129gr Hornaday IL's. I had the trigger done by Lee Shaver and topped her with Talleys and a Leupold 2x7.

There's just something about a sleek, classy single shot and I can hardly wait to turn her loose in the deer and elk woods this year !

BT53

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Ron_T

But I'm really gonna try to take my single-shot RSI on a deer hunt one-of-these-days... maybe... possibly... perhaps... we'll see. grin

This 7x57 never stays home (but my 99 does). smile

[Linked Image]

'Four legs good, two legs baaaad."
----------------------------------------------
"Jimmy, some of it's magic,
Some of it's tragic,
But I had a good life all the way."
(Jimmy Buffett)

SotG
1B Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Blacktail63,

Those are rare, much in demand and now command very high prices.

1B

Last edited by 1B; 04/27/14.
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by maddog
I've shot everything from squirrels to elephants with a singleshot. With the exception of two leveraction rifles, all the rest of my long guns a single shots.

Well, if everyone is gonna post pics, here's a few of mine. grin

[Linked Image]

squirrels with a H&R Sportster .22

[Linked Image]

squirrels with a Pardner 20 ga. shotgun

[Linked Image]

deer with a CVA Wolf 50 cal. ML.

[Linked Image]

deer with a .44 mag CVA Scout.

[Linked Image]

cow cape buff with ruger no. 1 375 H&H mag.

[Linked Image]

tuskless cow ele taken with ruger no. 1 375 H&H mag.

maddog

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
maddog, Very nice pics!!

Take your kids and your grand kids huntin' and shootin'.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 1B
Blacktail63,

Those are rare, much in demand and now command very high prices.

1B

1B, yes.

I'd been looking for a long time and was on the trail of a Win LW in 6.5x55. Also hard to find, but at least available.

During that research I was offered the Browning for a good price and couldn't pass it up. I realize how lucky I was and generous the seller was to let it go.

It won't sit idle. I hunt my rigs and this one will be no different - although maybe babied a bit more than the others.

I might still add a #1 to the stable.....

BT53

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by boltman
I've been contemplating how long it takes to slip another round in a single-shot vs. clear a jam on a Remington M742 or Winchester M100. For me the time difference is very large. However, I understand some semi-auto users are so very experienced and practiced at it that they might be able to give me a run for the money wink

At one time years ago some pump shooters would claim they used em so they didn't have to wait on the semi to cycle...

I know a good bolt gun shooter can shoot almost as fast as I can with my AR.

I also know that your average weekend warrior, will be slower with a bolt for 2 shots than I am with a #1 for 2 shots. You keep the round handy in your wrist band, and to drop the lever flip one in and close really takes nothing to speak of time wise.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Single shots are fun to shoot. My 270 H&R is anyway

P
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
P
Hunt with single shots for deer and varmints. Have a pair of No. 1s, a 7x57 and a 45-70, TC 83 with 30=06, 22-250 and 12 ga. barrels and 2 Savage 219s, a 30-30 and a Hornet rechambered to K-Hornet. Pretty much covers the bases from Turkeys to Elk.

Retired Wisconsin Conservation Warden Life Member VFW and NRA.
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
When I think back on it, I can't think of many times when a single-shot rifle would not have been completely adequate.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Maddog - I always enjoy seeing your photos, particularly the photo of your Cape Buff.

A single shot is usually just fine.

Guy

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
I used to hunt with my Ruger #1's and a Browning B78. Sice my knee go screwed uo I only hunt one a ranch that has hunts catered to old farts like me. The ranch owner and the outfitter that handles the hunt will not allow single shot rifles. frown
Funny thin is I've done three elk hunts on the place and I've taken home three elk, all one shot kills. I'm pretty friendly with the guide so maybe I just might sneak one of my single loaders along as my back up rifle and try an get away with using it.I am a bit out of practice doing a fast reload but I have until next January to get up to speed. grin cool
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by PJGunner
The ranch owner and the outfitter that handles the hunt will not allow single shot rifles. frown
grin cool Paul B.

That's retarded!

I'd feel more confident with a seasoned hunter that values the "one shot concept" and has the skill and maturity to make that happen..

BT53

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
A better question might be, why wouldn't you want a single shot.

How often do you need a second shot.

I don't hunt dangerous game, and where I hunt if the critter ain't DRT, he's very seldom around for a second shot.

So with that, a few that have followed me home........

[Linked Image]

Some CooperClassics

[Linked Image]

Some Merkels

[Linked Image]

A Luxus Model 11

[Linked Image]

A Greener

[Linked Image]

How do you like your Martini?

[Linked Image]

Cousins

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/Rifles/IMG_1848_zpsf5adfa60.jpg[/img]

More Cousins

[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e129/glenn1221/Rifles/DSCN5959_zpsb1b0ec8e.jpg[/img]

Too much of a good thing?

Best,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
I've actually reloaded and killed another deer with an encore, on a mgt hunt, so quickly that they took the truck to a stand nearby that had a guy hunting with a BAR....cuz it couldn't have been that single shot dude.

I'm learning to really love the light/compact/handy aspects of my 358 and 243 encore setups. Looking towards a 7x57 bbl, in lieu of springing for a 1A. Hard to beat for most hunting, IMO.

Recruit Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
Looks like I'm in good company then! Some look they even use single shots exclusively. That's neat to see smile

And thanks for posting pics guys. I was going to comment directly on a few but yikes...there are SEVERAL beautiful guns in this thread! It would be difficult narrowing to just one or two.

When I started hunting 12 years ago, my initial logic for a repeater was a no-brainer...whether my own logic or based on what others around me were using, I don't know...probably a combination of the two. However after gaining some hunting experience and an honest evaluation of how many times I've needed a quick follow-up shot, the reality is only once that I can remember.

Agree they shouldn't be the first pick for self-defense. Anything that can shoot or bite back calls for a repeater.

Ain't sayin' my levers, pump and bolt are going anywhere soon but my oh my...how I love the single now smile

H&R 158 Topper 20 gauge--------------------------------------Rossi R357B 357 Magnum
[Linked Image]

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
P
[Linked Image]

dink with a Shiloh

Guns don't kill people, it's mostly the bullets
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I use a mix of #1's or a bolt action depending on my mood. Even with the bolts, I don't usually have anything in the magazine. Never really had a need.

Sort of why did Slick Willy do so many ladies. Because he could.

1Minute
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Yeah, it's more rifle than I need, but this .375 Number One has become known as "Dad's bear rifle." I kind of like that. Great rifle. Accurate, easy to shoot, reliable. And always unique in camp.

Guy

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Very nice rug there. Color me envious.

1Minute
DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
I haven't heard mention that a single shot can be among the shortest, lightest, and most compact of "legal" rifles:

[Linked Image]

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
DITTO!
..couldn't have said it better.

...making America shoot straight again.
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by DMc
I haven't heard mention that a single shot can be among the shortest, lightest, and most compact of "legal" rifles:

DMc

it was the compact size & handling of the TC carbines that first drew my attention...i started hunting with a contender carbine around a year or 2 before the factory ever offered that option, a custom barreled 18" lightweight that sure felt nice to carry in the woods. a few dozen frames and scores of barrels later, i'm still hooked.

============================================================

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Gerald,
You've contributed a lot to furthering the shooting experiences of more of us than than you'll ever know... and I thank you for it.
Jimmy

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Roger that.

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
I finally got to shoot my new 7-30 Waters carbine barrel yesterday. Sub-moa with 120 Sierra case form load. My friend was sub-mow with his 14 inch 7-30 with newly formed cases from 38-55 brass. I was blowing out .30-30 brass.

Last edited by LeonHitchcox; 05/14/14.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Recruit

I too have went to carrying an H&R 20ga for rabbit hunting. You usually don't get a good chance at a second shot if the first misses once they turn on the jets or start bounding all over the place. One of my buddies has a REM 1100 that he was carrying and wanted to trade guns for a while. I found out why when he handed me that thing. Felt like a railroad tie! It's easier to convince a young hunter that they work when you are carrying one too.

"Give a lazy man the toughest job, and he will find the easiest way to do it"
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Don't know how to upload pics from my iPad but last years Buck expired with one shot from my T/C Encore .280 AI. And I bought that barrel here on the campfire.... Shoots sub MOA with my Cali compliant 140 gr. TSX

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear. - Mark Twain
R
RGK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I'm becoming really attached to this one.
Bob

[Linked Image]

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The safety looks like a catch-all for all things bad.

? Is it bent ?

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
R
RGK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Standard Ruger No 1 safety. Hasn't caught anything yet. Not bent. Some people do get their safeties inletted into the tang though; a nice custom touch.
Bob

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Beautiful rifle! ..and the eye-relief looks manageable.

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by DMc

? Is it bent ?

DMc

No, that's standard. Quick fix is as you're ejecting the fired case just tilt the rifle a bit to the and the shell falls free.
Some people shorten the front part of the safety but I've always left mine alone. Hasn't been a problem.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
R
RGK Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by PJGunner
Originally Posted by DMc

? Is it bent ?

DMc

Some people shorten the front part of the safety but I've always left mine alone. Hasn't been a problem.
Paul B.

Same here.
Bob

L
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
L
That comes in handy for reloaders. The brass stops right there. I never bothered to shorten the front of the safety on either of my #1s or my #3.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why the Heck Would You Want a Single Shot?

No good reason, but at least one great reason:

[Linked Image]

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
3 or 4 years ago, I called in 4 coyotes at once - 1 left.
I was shooting a Ruger #1B in 220 swift. The farthest shot was app 120 yards.
Life got active for a bit!

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Picked up a Contender carbine recently with a 21" tapered 223 barrel.
First trip to the range, last 3 shots with Nosler 50 gr ballistic tips I had loaded for another rifle went into less than 1/2 inch.

[Linked Image]

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Nice shootin! What scope are you using?

Contender carbines are the Rodney Dangerfield's of rifles on the "Fire". Only a handful of us truly appreciate these remarkably versatile firearms.

smile
DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
+1 on the Contender...or the G2 in my case.

Got a 300 Sav AI coming from Bellm that I'm sure will be a shooter. I'm moving to Wy in 10 days and see antelope and mule deer in my future. And in a few years, my one year old will likely learn to shoot (centerfire anyways) with the G2, 204 first, 300 Sav, and 45-70. The price of a custom barrel is still way less than a factory new rifle.

Last edited by Blueranger; 08/10/14.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Have a great time with the pronghorns and mulies!
I'm sure your battery can accommodate it.
Mike is the best. Love his work!
Jimmy

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have killed deer with the Ruger #1 and I have killed deer with the 1885.

I think it is more fun to shoot a single shot..... and I am not sure why.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
G
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
G
The only hunter that would need more then a single shot is someone who is of Spray and Pray ability.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by maddog
Well, if everyone is gonna post pics, here's a few of mine. grin

[Linked Image]

cow cape buff with ruger no. 1 375 H&H mag.

[Linked Image]

tuskless cow ele taken with ruger no. 1 375 H&H mag.

maddog

Great pics! Old post, but maddog, what is the scope/ring setup on your .375?

"An archer sees how far he can be from a target and still hit it, a bowhunter sees how close he can get before he shoots." It is certainly easy to use that same line of thinking with firearms. -- Unknown
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by DMc
Nice shootin! What scope are you using?

Contender carbines are the Rodney Dangerfield's of rifles on the "Fire". Only a handful of us truly appreciate these remarkably versatile firearms.

smile
DMc

Thanks!! Nikon Buckmaster 4.5-14x with BDC. The first circle is on at 200 yds and the second circle at 300 yards. Had fun hitting 8" steel plates at those distances with no problem.

Last edited by dghuppert; 08/20/14.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (160user, 10ring1, 1beaver_shooter, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 65 invisible), 2,230 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,211
Posts18,466,188
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.