24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

[video:youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sSsf8iEIdEc[/video]

Come celebrate TOTAL FREEDOM at BUNDYFEST, just across the road from the Cliven Bundy Ranch, in Bunkerville, Nevada! 240 bands, 24 hours a day, for a SOLID ROCKIN' MONTH!!!!
*NO PERMITS REQUIRED
*CAMP ABSOLUTELY ANYWHERE
*FULL NUDITY NOT A PROBLEM
*GAY-FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE
*PENIS ERECTION CONTEST: Erect the largest penis in the open desert, win valuable prize! (tbd)
[Linked Image]

BACKGROUND: For years, we paid permitting fees to hold Burning Man on the beautiful Playa in Northern Nevada. But now, Cliven Bundy has shown us a NEW WAY! ABSOLUTE FREEDOM! Bundy has declared the entire area surrounding Bundy Ranch as a TOTALLY RULES-FREE ZONE! ANYTHING GOES! WOO-HOO!!!

Why should Burning Man end on September 1st? Swing down to Vegas for a few days for some R&R, a few good buffets, and then HEAD ON UP TO BUNDYFEST! All 50,000+ Burning Man participants are invited to attend -- and as many more as can make the trip from anywhere in the world! 100,000? 250,000? THE SKY IS THE LIMIT AT BUNDYFEST! The desert surrounding Bundy's ranch is LIMITLESS!

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
BP-B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Some of the organizers of the annual Burning Man festival are planning an event aimed at mocking the claims of a Nevada rancher who refuses to pay government-mandated fees for using federal lands.

�For years, we paid permitting fees to hold Burning Man on the beautiful Playa in Northern Nevada,� said the event�s organizers on a Facebook page. �But now, Cliven Bundy has shown us a NEW WAY! ABSOLUTE FREEDOM! Bundy has declared the entire area surrounding Bundy Ranch as a TOTALLY RULES-FREE ZONE! ANYTHING GOES! WOO-HOO!!!�

Progressive activist Sean Shealy said Bundyfest, which will be held across the road from Bundy�s ranch in Bunkerville, Nevada, for one month starting on Sept. 5.

That�s just after the conclusion of the Burning Man festival, and Shealy hopes attendees will travel south to see 240 bands perform 24 hours a day near the rancher�s home.

�Some people have asked me, where will we camp, where will we park?� Shealy said. �Anywhere, really. It�s f*cking anarchy.�

The Facebook page for the event promises no permits will be required, full nudity will be permitted, and the atmosphere will be gay-friendly.

However, Shealy warned, no bathroom facilities would be provided.

�You�re free to let it all hang out right there, just like Bundy�s cattle, right there in the Virgin River, if you want to,� Shealy said.

Organizers also plan a �penis erection contest,� where participants will be awarded prizes for the largest phallic structure built in the desert.

Shealy said organizers expect about 50,000 people to show up in the desert near Bundy�s home.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Great thread SYC!! That is fawkin' funny and so very true!

I make a motion that we have the 2014 NEVADA Campfire gathering right there!

Rick Bin........can you please make a sticky of this thread?

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Sorry I ruined your possible success with this thread by posting on it, SYC. Maybe I contaminated it altogether. But......based on your posts here......I suspect that you're a fairly intelligent, perceptive, ballsy, and humorous feller. Pleased be advised of this.

When posting this sort of thing here...........you are accepting that you're a card-carrying member of the 'DirtySonofaBeech' Club. You'll have few friends here........but lots of readers. Being right don't mean diddly.....here.

Welcome to the Club, SYC.

Confucius say: He who angers you.......controls you.

My Lifestance is one of Secular Humanism.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
what? no takers for Bundyfest?

Sycamore

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
If there is a Coyote Hunting contest included , then sign me up .

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by StripBuckHunter
Pleased be advised of this.

When posting this sort of thing here...........you are accepting that you're a card-carrying member of the 'DirtySonofaBeech' Club. You'll have few friends here........but lots of readers. Being right don't mean diddly.....here.

Welcome to the Club, SYC.

KMA

Do think anybody is going to listen to what you have to say?

Good post Sycamore. I like it. grin

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Bundy didn't say no rules apply. Far from it. He says the Federal Government is violating the law.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The Federal Government considers themselves the Law

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
715 members (204guy, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 75 invisible), 2,946 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,770
Posts18,401,519
Members73,823
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.