Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Some funny chit. It really becomes obvious that all leeches don't just suck the welfare teet in inner cities. Some would also have others fight for their freedoms and liberties. A whole new kind of entitlement I never new existed. But has reared its ugly head from multiple posters on here.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
God this is old.

I wish Bundy, his cows and the goobermint would just go away.

Without this story, I think a few here would shrivel up and die.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Only 29 illegal changes to the AHCA without congressional action, but libturds don't need no stinking laws. Laws are for the unclean and mean.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by eyeball
Bundy had grazing rights from the state. Those rights are worth money, which .gov took away without paying him for them.

Regardless, the Az congress woman reported on Hannity this week, that Clark county bought those grazing rights back from the Feds for 375,000 in 1998.

what rights did Bundy have 'from the state?'. the rights in question were with the BLM, not the state.

the reason those rights are worth money is because the BLM charged a VERY low fee for grazing ($1.25 per head per month IIRC). going rate for private grazing is ~$14.50. so this means the guy with those BLM grazing rights is basically getting a very lucrative govt. subsidy. can't blame him for getting his, but I have never seen good argument for giving the Bundys dirt cheap rights to 600,000 acres of public lands for eternity except "they've been getting it so long it should be 'theirs'"

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I guess folks think maintenance and overhead of resources that wildlife also use is free... what a joke...

100+ years of dollars, sweat and improvements don't mean chit to some... but that's damn worth fighting for.

Kent

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by krp
I guess folks think maintenance and overhead of resources that wildlife also use is free... what a joke...

100+ years of dollars, sweat and improvements don't mean chit to some... but that's damn worth fighting for.

Kent

One thing is certain though.... There is sure a concerted effort by several individuals here to discredit the rancher and give the government a big slap on the back.

All the while, they readily admit they have never ranched, dealt with the BLM or that system within the works of public land grazing, nor do they have experience with water rights, or even the bare essentials of the facts of the situation even are.

But they post thread after thread condemning the rancher, and siding with the BLM.

You have people that live thousands of miles from where this is going on acting like they have clue... And continue to sidetrack the issue, make comparisons to known terrorists, and blatantly lie about facts in the case.

WTF is up with that? confused confused

What is the real issue with these people? It makes about as much sense as Reid's dirty comments the other day.... None at all.

It would be real interesting to see different levels of transparencies suddenly show up so that all of us could see what ax they REALLY have to grind, and WHY.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by krp
I guess folks think maintenance and overhead of resources that wildlife also use is free...

please expound on what maintenance Bundy did and what is 'overhead of resources that wildlife also use'?

but a BUNCH of work could be done for the difference in BLM grazing vs. private grazing, yet we still owe him? wow!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
He knew going in what could happen. In fact, he signed up knowing what might happen. He just never figured he'd have to uphold his end of the bargain.

And, when it came time to tell him his 20 plus years of freeloading was over, he chose Anarchy rather than accept the law as decided by 3 courts.

Bundy has simply snake-oiled the ignorant. And for those of you who think I have to pay for his money-making enterprise and I'm to simply accept it and go along with it, go join some Lib forum and discuss your new hypocritical version of entitlement.

In the meanwhile, quit dissing on the other freeloaders making bank on the taxpayer's dime. You've lost the credibility.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
God this is old.

yeah it's hell having to listen to so many Americans that are upset that .gov is turning communist, and becoming a totalitarian state.
Of course not ALL Americans give a chit, right?

Sam......

4100fps Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Rock, I'm sure you know how to click on a link. Those quotes are in those articles.

I reported things that had the source if you'd put out any effort to look.

If so many people threatened to kill so many agents, how come they were not charged with a criminal offense and arrested long ago as they went to the grocery store, and were alone?

In fact, show us all where Bundy or any of his supporters were ever charged with criminal activity of any sort?

I'm willing to bet you there's going to be charges filed on a bunch of those militia, and Bundy himself. Remember the dude laying in the Road with his rifle trained on the BLM employees doing. Regardless of what those employees did, he's in deep chit.

Last edited by 4100fps; 04/23/14.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by toad
Originally Posted by krp
I guess folks think maintenance and overhead of resources that wildlife also use is free...

please expound on what maintenance Bundy did and what is 'overhead of resources that wildlife also use'?

but a BUNCH of work could be done for the difference in BLM grazing vs. private grazing, yet we still owe him? wow!

You are a fugging idiot.

Bundy has water rights to the entire 600,000 acres. He installs and maintains complete water systems that not only livestock drinks from, but all sorts of wildlife out in the desert. The electric bills for decades of pumping that water is paid by the rancher. The gasoline, parts and maintenance of the system is paid by the rancher.

Nobody said "owe" but you, amigo.

You need to get a GD clue about the ignorant schidt you post before you hit the "send" button.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 4100fps
I'm willing to bet you there's going to be charges filed on a bunch of those militia, and Bundy himself. Remember the dude laying in the Road with his rifle trained on the BLM employees doing. Regardless of what those employees did, he's in deep chit.

Well, how about you just shut the fug up about it until then?

Quit starting threads full of liberal websites and illiterate BS to support a case that hasn't even been filed yet.

Do you think you have changed anyone's mind on what happened, or what the cause of it all was?

More importantly... Why do you even have dog in this hunt? You obviously don't know much about any of it. Please explain to us why you continually bring this schidt up?

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
KMA you old [bleep].

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
KMA you old [bleep].

Well. That's certainly an intelligent "Thank You" for defining exactly what you asked for.

I rest my case.

You are stupid for getting involved in something you know nothing about.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
God this is old.

yeah it's hell having to listen to so many Americans that are upset that .gov is turning communist, and becoming a totalitarian state.
Of course not ALL Americans give a chit, right?

Like I said,

I don't have a lot of sympathy for a guy who put his own ass in a crack then screamed about the bill coming due.

Both sides of this thing stink. Probably because the topic is becoming a rotting carcass that should be given a decent burial.

Paying your bills cures many ills.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
No he's not. He's been kicking the schit out of your ignorance quite handily. You're just too dogmatic to argue actual established facts or you simply choose to ignore them as you fabricate your own nonsensical slants as to what's factually applicable to this dynamic.

No one is served by being intentionally intellectually dishonest. Make your argument by accepting established fact and then refining the issues and perhaps the solution will become apparent to all.

I told you on day one Bundy needed to lawyer up, shut up and mitigate. As each day goes by and more facts are established, you're beginning to see that wisdom but refuse to acknowledge it because you refuse to admit you didn't understand the facts.

That's on you, not those trying to educate you.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
all you said is he pumps water to his cows and some wildlife might drink some. wow. I guess freeloaders have an upside now?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by krp

Let's see... BLM or the 'public' get 100 years of cost free water/road/habitat maintenance. Improving both habitat, recreation and wildlife... plus... some bucks in the kitty. If you want to understand the costs the boquillas ranch in N Az is a good example of a like sized operation. It's been in the news lately and numbers available.

I bet he'd take the deal of 14+ a month per head if the taxpayer would pay maintenance costs of current standards.

Freeloading is an ignorant statement.

Kent

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I've read a couple of conservative analysts on the whole controversy. Their opinions are that legally, Bundy hasn't a leg to stand on, but that we should still be sympathetic to him because of the double standard the Feds employ (development in the desert which enviros like [eg. solar farms] are given a pass, whereas activities like grazing [unpopular with communists] are thwarted. The other argument (favoring synmpathy) is that the lifestyles of urbanites thousands of miles away are dictating policies that impoverish rural folks living on the land liberals claim to cherish so much. Leftist, urban policies and politics are destroying the lives and livelihoods of rural folk.

Jordan

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It was illegal,by law and the terms of the grazing right permit, to improve upon anything.

It was a grazing permit, not a pretend it's your land and do what you think best permit.

William Arthur Ward

Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,072 guests, and 1,119 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,079
Posts18,463,865
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.