-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The lawyers don't seem to have helped him much the first three times he went to court. Has anything changed?

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You can have the best lawyers in the world, but it's obvious he's in a bad position from a legal standpoint.

He had public opinion on his side after the goobermint swept in like the 82nd Airborne> He should have lawyered up again and tried negotiate a quiet settlement.

Maybe he could have kept the rights to part of the range in question.

Instead, he's out barking like a dog and doesn't realize his 15 minutes of fame is coming to an end.

The public will become bored with the story and the BLM will sneak back in and dispossess him.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
Read the court orders that have been put in front of you at least 10 times over the last month.

Until you read and comprehend the law of this case, as clearly established, you're just babbling.

If you want to push an Anarchist protest against the laws of courts established by the same constitution you argue has been violated by the Feds,you have two options. Accept Bundy's version of constitutional law or the federal and appellate court's version. This is still a nation of laws, not a nation of Bundy's illiterate interpretation of them.

If Bundy's your hill, I would completely refrain from calling others dumbasses.

I comprehend WAY more about the law in this case than you do about ranching on a BLM permit. That is for sure.

You also know that I have said several times that I don't agree that Bundy did everything right, and that his legal hold would have been better to pay fees on the reduced permit and then fight over size and numbers.

I won't even argue that probably BOTH sides are breaking some sort of laws. But, I believe the Constitution has been infringed upon by the government, and not by Bundy. Bundy may have broken BLM public grazing policies and had civil judgments rendered against him, but as far as I can tell, he has been charged with no criminal violation, nor with violation to Constitution.

Admittedly, it does rile me a bit when some eastern dumbass tells me that what started all this was Bundy not paying his bills or fees. That is ignorance at it's best. To continue to argue that is the root cause of all the trouble is just plain stupidity.
And Bob, you are still a condescending prick. In case you forgot.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Saw this one today . . .

[Linked Image]

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
F you, douchebag. Do you actually think land and water rights are exclusive to you folks? JHC, please tell me you're not that stupid.

The most esteemed land and riparian rights lawyers are on the east and west coasts, dimwit. They go where the money is, of course.

Spare me your condescending prick HS,amigo. You've defined it over the last month.

I'm sorry facts have knocked the schit out of you but until you deal with them, I'll only give you the attention you deserve.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Here's another.

[Linked Image]

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He's very emotional.

Going in the Derby & Hawk file.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
You think he has been competition for you, the master?

Don't worry he has a lot to work toward if that is his goal. You've got campfire condescending prick status all but nailed down.

I know we needn't encourage you not to rest on your laurels laugh .

In all seriousness, this back and forth has made for some great theater.

4100fps Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
And Bob, you are still a condescending prick

Now that's a real funny one. Pot meet kettle.

Real cool Rock.

I wanted to take a scalp, but the kill was not mine.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
You can have the best lawyers in the world, but it's obvious he's in a bad position from a legal standpoint.

He had public opinion on his side after the goobermint swept in like the 82nd Airborne> He should have lawyered up again and tried negotiate a quiet settlement.

Maybe he could have kept the rights to part of the range in question.

Instead, he's out barking like a dog and doesn't realize his 15 minutes of fame is coming to an end.

The public will become bored with the story and the BLM will sneak back in and dispossess him.

Sadly, I think this right here is true as much as I've enjoyed the lively discussion it's produced.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's the only sensible thing he's said. LOL grin

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
If Bundy lied, it wasn't because "FOX let him".

If he did lie (I don't really know), it because that is his nature.

============

Bundy is simply relying on his last hope,save for retaining a "inside powerful lawyer" who can save him from his own recklessness.

Where's Gerry Spence when you need him? smile

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
F you, douchebag. Do you actually think land and water rights are exclusive to you folks? JHC, please tell me you're not that stupid.

The most esteemed land and riparian rights lawyers are on the east and west coasts, dimwit. They go where the money is, of course.

Spare me your condescending prick HS,amigo. You've defined it over the last month.

I'm sorry facts have knocked the schit out of you but until you deal with them, I'll only give you the attention you deserve.

Back atcha azzhole.

Who said land and riparian rights are exclusive to the West? Not me. But when you try to tell me what is allowed and not allowed per a BLM lease permit, then shift focus from that when you are informed you are wrong about certain things, you are not making your case, Bob.

I deal strictly with the facts. Not illusion, such as slimebag lawyers resort to when they are not smart enough to make a cognitive argument.

Do I side with Bundy in everything? Nope. But, to dismiss the clear violations of law by the feds in the manner of how they handled things, and the constitutional violations by the government needs to be sided against.

The facts of what started the whole mess needs to be explained. The ignorance of fees being the cause of all this needs to be dispelled.

So, if I look bad for cherry picking what I choose to enlighten people with, or I look bad for saying that the government could have handled things in a manner that was more acceptable and allowable under the law, then so be it.

At least I won't look bad for the wrong reasons. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by JohnMoses
Bob, I think Hawkeye must have a brother.

He's proved himself and his opinions irrelevant.

He's very emotional.

Going in the Derby & Hawk file.

==============

I'm sympathetic to the elder guys who only know the way they know. Change affects everyone;abrupt,unecessary force of that change affects even moreso.

I have given the best sound advice I know how to give being that I know how this works legally after 26 years of practice. Bundy's tit is in a ringer. The fact is, Bundy knows that as well. Instead of bringing in the honorably intentioned men who truly don't understand the law, pool up your money and get Bundy a lawyer who can mitigate enough salvation to save his mouthy ass.

For those of you who think the government didn't win the day in being wise enough to avoid bloodshed and death over this HS,after courts of law have ruled, shame on what you've become.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
For those of you who think the government didn't win the day in being wise enough to avoid bloodshed and death over this HS,after courts of law have ruled, shame on what you've become.

Well, it sure beats where public opinion and other events would be right now if they hadn't. I wouldn't call looking like a bunch of Keystone Cops going to the circus a solid "win" though.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
fuggin' commies,...

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Dude, you look bad because you ignore facts.

And,to accept and argue within established facts should be a bastion and foundation of conservative principles. To call folks liberals and commies because they feel constrained to deal with the reality of proven facts is a character flaw of yours, not those you lamely attack, without any substantive basis whatsoever.

William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
fuggin' commies

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
If Bundy lied, it wasn't because "FOX let him".

If he did lie (I don't really know), it because that is his nature.

This man, I'd trust.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Your silliness cracks me up.

Shouldn't you be thinking of some clich�s to back up your arguments supporting 3rd party votes in the general election?

Spare me your replies. I don't have time for selfish idiots looking for approval amongst their .05%ers.

William Arthur Ward

Page 7 of 13 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 007FJ, 56 invisible), 2,319 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,610
Posts18,454,896
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.