Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Fair enough, it is yours to keep.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Did I say anything about political bias in my post? confused

When you take into account that the vast majority of liberals don't hunt, fish or engage the outdoors much, other than the occasional gay pride parade, well you can see what I asked the question. wink

And you haven't been paying attention to what's going on this country, the liberals want to take our gun rights away and would do so if not for our Constitution and the 2nd Amendment.

Yes, I have.

And if every swinging dick conservative joined the Democrat party and voted within the party itself you would affect some serious change.

I am betting that is what they have done to you.

Yeah, change that would not be for the better, no thanks.

You are missing the point, you could control who is selected by the party, what lines the party follows.

You would own them as they own your party.

You actually think that millions and millions of conservative people can infiltrate the Dem party without being noticed? I assume that was your point?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Can they refuse membership?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have no idea, i'm not a member of either party so I can't answer that question.

Steelhead

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It would be an interesting way to approach the issue though.

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
The stench of association is offputting.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yes, a bit like sucking lentil leaves at a peta meet...but it would be an interesting approach.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I never post much outside of the 99 collector's sub-forum, but I'm wondering why you all give this guy the time of day. His post was obviously meant to detract from the OP's intent of bringing attention to a major land grab by our government. And so he brings up Obama's shining moment of authorizing OBL's killing. WOW! Totally meant to rile folks up and it worked. I wouldn't give such a person the time of day if they can't follow the intent of the thread and (as a liberal) defend the EPA for its constant and massive overreach.

As for the OP: the liberals who are in control of the federal government will continue to grab as much as they possibly can in order to "fundamentally change America". We must stand against them by instigating, shaming, informing and (if necessary) physically standing in the way of such naziism. Liberals SHOULD be on board with standing against big government if they followed the original credo, but instead they are only on board with a huge, choking, stinking government with a messiah fixation. Sad how utterly establishment they have become.

Last edited by sayak; 04/22/14.

An unashamed bitter/clinger/deplorable
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rbinhood
Ironbender: Can you tell me what pi is to the 4th place?

Purely from memory:
SOH-CAH-TOA
14-4-18
6 degrees BTDC

Being able to recall these little tidbits isn't particularly useful in the great big scheme of things, unless you needed pi, e, inches per meter, grams per ounce, square feet in an acre, the definitions of sine, cosine and tangent, my 6th grade locker combo, or the timing of the 1966 289 4V "A" code engine in a four speed Mustang.

Dumbass....

IC B3

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
... grams per ounce...

Well..........how about Troy ounces? smile

Dumbass....

Nailed it.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
... grams per ounce...

Well..........how about Troy ounces? smile

Dumbass....

Nailed it.

The Troys I know drink in fifths...

Dumbasses! wink

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
T
tcp Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Your mindset wants to give away everybody else's stuff to others, including that which I have worked for (my money for one.)

Now that's a real original thought---you want to give away my stuff to: A. Darkie; B. Mexicans; C. Illegals; D. Welfare Mommas (take your pick and fill in the blanks).

You see, this is how the brain trust of the conservative movement gets you all riled up. They want you to think that someone (a liberal)is gonna get your stuff, and worse, gonna get it for free.

Aside from your money, which I am assuming you are referring to taxes, how much of your other stuff has been given away, and please identify the person it was given to?

BTW, you dodged the question in my last post: When did I ask you for your money?

I joined late, but hypocrisy is the problem, taxes are one way to illustrate it. It can be illustrated in numerous other ways. The NSA can snoop on you but not on Feinstein. Liberals seem to want someone ELSE to give more.

As an example, my wife and I work hard and are reasonably successful. Our income last year was about 100k short of Obummer's reported income. We paid about 37% of our income in taxes as by in large it was all wage income garnered by getting up and going to work, cashing a paycheck.

Obummer paid a 19-20% effective tax rate the last two years but he is always spouting off how the wealthy should pay more.

I am willing to pay more when all the wealthy liberals pay what I am currently paying.

The government used to be there to serve the people, now it by and large serves its self. If there was an end to lobbying and campaigns were financed with public dollars only, then MAYBE we would have public servants rather than professional politicians.

Last edited by tcp; 04/23/14. Reason: clarity

If you can't be a good example, may you at least serve as a dreadful warning
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
[quote=If there was an end to lobbying and campaigns were financed with public dollars only, then MAYBE we would have public servants rather than professional politicians. [/quote]

I absolutely agree with your last point. Unfortunately, SCOTUS feels otherwise. Watch the money pour in this next election cycle.

Last edited by rbinhood; 04/23/14.
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I asked the question on April 17th . It only took you six days to reply. Yep, a real sharpie there.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I asked the question on April 17th . It only took you six days to reply. Yep, a real sharpie there.

Sorry, I was out having a real life with my two boys for over a week. You'll note no activity from me on the forum from at least 4/13 through yesterday. Wound up doing some driving, some fishing, some hiking, some shooting, some marshmallow roasting, some atlatl throwing, snowball fights in four states.

Dumbass...

P.S. As I replied to your challenge with six digits of pi and threw in the value of e, I've proven that both my IQ and my junk are larger than yours.

Dumbass...

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
The fact that you would go to the trouble to respond to a post that was six days old and wasn't directed to you proves that your IQ and your junk are smaller than mine.

DUMBASS...

PS-Check your mouth and you'll find a fishhook firmly embedded in the roof of it---DUMBASS!

Last edited by rbinhood; 04/24/14.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hey Dumbass- you're the one who showed up on April 16th (in the want ads) having only posted here previously three times back in 2011 (in the want ads). That hardly gives you forum moderator status. Real smart one you are Dumbass! I am so sorry that you help to screw up the Tax-hell state of Wisconsin. There are actually some real fine people on this forum from there.

(A suggestion to you- if you want to remain anonymous as you have suggested, don't sign your name or post other personal information from now on, smile )

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The fact that you would go to the trouble to respond to a post that was six days old and wasn't directed to you proves that your IQ and your junk are smaller than mine.
DUMBASS...

PS-Check your mouth and you'll find a fishhook firmly embedded in the roof of it---DUMBASS!

You're making yourself look really dumb every time you post.

That post you wrote was directed at him from what I and all the others watching this thread can see. Look above your post and you'll see his name there, even a liberal such as yourself should be able to see it.

If it was directed at someone else, then you should have hit reply or quote on their post. Posting on an internet forum ain't rocket science.

Steelhead

Campfire Oracle
Online Happy
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by little miss rbinhood

Originally Posted by little miss rbinhood
... It's an open forum, and you don't own it.

Oh, the irony!

Dumbass.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

681 members (10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 06hunter59, 1234, 68 invisible), 3,548 guests, and 1,212 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,271
Posts18,467,400
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.