Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HugAJackass
The only difference that I see is that when a Republican does something stupid like this, Republicans join up and speak out against their actions and call for a career stoppage. When a Democrat does something like this, Democrats praise them and make them a rock star, see Bill Clinton et al....

Al Sharpton.
Jesse Jackson.

Remember ole Jessie was counseling "the first black Pres" while he was boinkin' his secretary and got her pregnant.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Robert Byrd.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Ted Kennedy and Chappaqiudic.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
This is what I was talking about last week. Another "Christian Conservative" is falling from grace. At what point do you guys get tired of the "Family Values" conservative acting like drunk sailors? We expect it from Anthony Weiner.

Originally Posted by mcallisterforcongress.com
Faith and Family

Born and raised in West Carroll Parish, Vance was taught at a young age the importance of faith, family, and hard work. Vance and his wife Kelly have been married for sixteen years. They live in Monroe with their five children and are members of North Monroe Baptist Church. As a father, Vance is worried about the type of future President Obama and career politicians are leaving for the next generation. That�s why Vance opposes President Obama�s policies of bigger government and more spending that lead to higher taxes and more debt for our children and grandchildren.

Hard Work

As a veteran and a father, Vance is concerned about our country�s future and he knows how government red tape and bureaucracy hurt small business and workers. In Congress, Vance will fight to turn the economy around by repealing ObamaCare, investigating the IRS, and stopping the march of big government into our lives.

As a veteran and a father, Vance is concerned about our country�s future. Vance knows government is too big, taxes are too high, and the leadership in Washington is failing us at every opportunity.

As our conservative voice, Vance will stand strong for the 2nd Amendment, the unborn, fight to repeal ObamaCare, and reduce the size of government. Vance will do what is right and stand up to the career politicians in both parties.

Originally Posted by mcallisterforcongress.com
Vance McAllister is a veteran, family man, and self-made businessman. Vance wants to serve because he believes we need more regular folks in Congress, not career politicians looking for their next taxpayer funded job.

Married for 15 years and the father of 5 children, Vance McAllister is worried about the type of future President Obama and career politicians are leaving for the next generation. that�s why Vance opposes President Obama�s policies of bigger government and more spending that lead to higher taxes and more debt for our children and grandchildren.

And as a self-made businessman, Vance McAllister knows how government red tape and bureaucracy hurt small businesses and workers. In Congress, Vance will fight to turn the economy around by repealing ObamaCare, investigating the IRS, and stopping the march of big government into our lives.

I'm not sure where you found the "Christian Conservative" thing he was elected on. It looks more like he ran opposing the mess Obama was building. If that makes him "Christian Conservative" then Obama and company must be anti-Christian and anti-conservative.

Oh and don't be hard on Weiner; expecting "it" from the man soley based on party affiliation and name is quite a stereotype. (With sincere grin apologies for the pun(s). )

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
Don't forget Martin Luther King.

Gun Shows are almost as comical as boat ramps in the Spring.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
That is my home phone, try my cell and I will book your raft trip this summer!

Mile 127.5 of the Richardson HWY. Come by and lets have a beer!

Is Janice your wife?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Apparently I ruined this thread by posting some facts. Apologies to all involved.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Apology accepted, next time don't be an over poster.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ok walt, let's hear it.

and FREE EYEBALL!
IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Most politicians are scum.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Originally Posted by HugAJackass
The only difference that I see is that when a Republican does something stupid like this, Republicans join up and speak out against their actions and call for a career stoppage. When a Democrat does something like this, Democrats praise them and make them a rock star, see Bill Clinton et al....

+1

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh Wally where are you............

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Mog great posts! Guys let's face it, politicians cheat because they don't get enough and they can...... Both democrats and republicans. A lot of guys arrogant enough to run for office and brag about themselves that much is going to give in to temptation whenever they can. What gets me is the congressmen passing laws against gays then being caught in a sting in the bathroom soliciting a guy. Was that wiener? If they are running for office they are a world class Hippocrit. I could run for office too but I would have to lie like a rug or I would never win.....

Oh, Larry Craig. That's the guy...

Last edited by sollybug; 04/23/14.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This is what I was talking about last week. Another "Christian Conservative" is falling from grace. At what point do you guys get tired of the "Family Values" conservative acting like drunk sailors? We expect it from Anthony Weiner.

Rep. Vance McAllister, who ran on a "faith, family, and country" platform for his freshman term in the House, was caught on video kissing a member of his staff. McAllister, a married Republican from Louisiana, was elected to replace Rep. Rodney Alexander in a special election last November

There�s no doubt I�ve fallen short and I�m asking for forgiveness. I�m asking for forgiveness from God, my wife, my kids, my staff and my constituents who elected me to serve. Trust is something I know has to be earned whether you�re a husband, a father or a congressman. I promise to do everything I can to earn back the trust of everyone I�ve disappointed.

Right!

Clinton was screwin' little fat girls barely out of high school.

You ever gonna talk about that?

Hell no.

You're a stupid ass political partisan of the leftist, commie persuasion.

Go the fug away.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Bwalker is right. Politicians are scum. But cut Bill some slack. Hillary is pretty frumpy and too invested in her political career to get busy. Monica could have been a little plump but she apparently gave good headache which is what Hillary should have been up to.....mans gonna get it somewhere.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hell ya!!! 2916 views! Why aren't you bragging up your view count walt? You should be proud of your thread.

and FREE EYEBALL!
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

630 members (1234, 19rabbit52, 007FJ, 12344mag, 01Foreman400, 1936M71, 67 invisible), 2,622 guests, and 1,255 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,689
Posts18,456,528
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.