Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

He was twicked by sum of dem eastern dumbasses...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by isaac
Really? The discipline of not talking about negroes picking cotton hasn't found it's way out in your parts,yet?

I repeat, that strip country is like stepping back many many years. It is not the same as metro areas of arizona.
People don't generally know it, but not ALL of geronimo's band surrendered to the army. There were free apaches running in the mountains between mexico/arizona into the 30's that NEVER surrendered.

Last edited by RoninPhx; 04/24/14.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine

Thanks. I have no argument with that statement at all and I totally understand what he is saying which is what I'm saying.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Which only confirms what a dumbass Bundy really is.

IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He's in full retard mode now.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

I can understand John Moses because he is ignorant but I'm having a hard time understanding you as a libertarian and your stance.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
what some of you yahoo's can't understand or accept is a guy speaking his mind without consulting the politically correct Gods.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I can understand John Moses because he is ignorant but I'm having a hard time understanding you as a libertarian and your stance.
=========

TFF. I'm having a hard time understanding should be your sig line.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
His comments on .gov subsidy are almost funny when you consider the subsidies, tax exemptions, and discounted fuel the .gov provides for farmers and ranchers.

Heck, ol' bundy doesn't pay his grazing fees, or a penny in property tax (because he owns no land).

I think the old guy just wants his five minutes of fame, before he tips over.

Can you help me figure out where I can get some of this "discounted fuel" of which you speak? I am a cattle and hay producer and could sure use some "discounted" fuel.

I do a lot of farm and ranch tax returns and I sure would like to know where that discounted fuel comes from too.

Maybe I'm behind the times, but not so long ago there was"red dye" diesel, for ag use only. It was cheaper, and I believe that was due to less taxation.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
He better hurry up and make another video of himself riding a horse and carrying the Flag.

Travis

wouldn't it make more sense for him to carry a Nevada state flag?

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
His opinion on blacks has nothing to do with the issue.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Red dye Diesel for sale in Helena MT, at the Town Pump gas station.

$3.49/gal dyed diesel, vs $3.99/gal for regular diesel.

http://townpumpheln5.com/

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by KFWA
Originally Posted by deflave
He better hurry up and make another video of himself riding a horse and carrying the Flag.

Travis

wouldn't it make more sense for him to carry a Nevada state flag?

Only if you don't recognize the federal government.

Wait... what?

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

It's simple DD, I don't like freeloaders in general. I especially don't like freeloaders who won't pay up. They could throw this clown in a labor camp and it wouldn't bother me at all. grin

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
That's a serious confliction you got going on there.

I'm confident that you'll get it worked out properly in due time, however.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I didn't say the life was desirable I just said that for most part they were treated better by the old slave masters than by the new slave masters and for many blacks the old system of slavery was better than the new system of slavery based on history. I also said I agree with Bundy's statement based on the context in the article.

As a libertarian/anarchist/pagan I believe in freedom and want everybody to have as much as possible but I also understand that many people prefer a type of slavery to freedom because slavery is security and to some people security is the most important thing in their life.

You made a value judgment as to which way of life was/is more desirable. All I'm saying is, never having been an African slave, you know not what you speak of and your opinion is based on ignorance as far as what it was like to be an African slave. You presume to know what that life was like, otherwise, you couldn't possibly make a value judgment as to its desirability vs anything else.

And your italicized statement above is a pure red herring, since by your own description, both lifestyles are a form of slavery. So what does your status as a libertarian, or your desire that others have as much freedom as possible have to do with it? According to you, it's a choice between two forms of slavery, where does freedom enter the picture?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Nah, I'm consistent...but I must say I care less about this thing every day.

I've said from day 1 on the Fire that one of the things I disagreed with Ron Paul about is my full support of federal public land.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Only discounted fuel I know of for anyone, and is available for anyone is the Red Diesel Fuel and strictly used for off road use of equipment and is not taxed as normal fuel... and you don't want to get caught using it in on road vehicles.

Phil

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

110 members (10gaugemag, 358WCF, 673, 450yukon, 19rabbit52, 30Gibbs, 14 invisible), 1,659 guests, and 890 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,279
Posts18,467,652
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.