Originally Posted by AMRA
Originally Posted by Boxer
AMRA,

You gotta neck the suck out of a 308. Adding suck and going up,is no Trump Card.

Hint.

A REAL '95 chambered for Lion Medicine,would be a nice conversation piece/wallhanger...if one was into that sorta Fluff.

I'm into results,thus the ease in passing upon Turds.

Re-hint.

G,

The Texas Version of everything,is [bleep] hilarious! I enjoy your taking the time to expound upon your High-Heeled Golf Cart/Fence-Hoppin' "Adventures",as a barometer of anything,other than oblivious [bleep] humor. FUNNY schit! As per always...you couldn't knock the new,offa used pair of boots. Laffin'!

Humor Points awarded for windage adjustable rears and CDS,so as to to really make a "hard charging" "stand". Laffin'!

Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of your "best",being sooooooooo incredibly [bleep] shy of any mark. Knock it out of the Park and hang a pic of your Cough Silencer. Laffin'!

Wow +P+.

Boxer, I am just a OLD MAN who has had his 4th Prostate Surgery
paid for out of pocket.
My Winchester 1895 405 WCF is a gift from the wife as is
my 270 WBY and my Mark V ULW 30-06 both with FX-3 6X42 HD scopes.
I have NEVER hunted outside Alabama and from what the Dr`s tell me I likely NEVER will.
You know a whole lot more than I ever will about guns,what`s best,what will not work.
But what I have now will have to do for the time I HAVE LEFT.
AMRA

All you gotta do is make you happy. I spent a number of years hunting with the 30-30 and .45-70. No ballistic marvels there but I really enjoyed myself doing it. Never had a .358 but I have had the .356 Win. and the .350 Rem. mag.