Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
I bought this from Homer Pearson, Champion's Choice one year up at Camp Perry and I need a seal kit for it! Cannot find any parts....anywhere! Called Walther USA in Arkansas earlier today and they were about as helpful as a demented third grader! Said they no longer stocked parts for that model! One helluva note that Walther seems to think it's OK to leave their customers with their azzes hanging out when a part would be needed!!

This is NOT the CO2 model...it's a one pump model commonly called pneumatic!! crazy eek The hinged breech block raises up and forward when the compression handle is moved forward and there is a hole in the bottom of the block that has a counter-sunk area where the air-flow hole is and when the pellet is inserted into the breech the block is shoved downward into it's locking position with the counter sunk area directly over another hole from whence the main air supply flows. The counter sunk area I believe is supposed to have an 'O' ring to prevent air leakage!

Any of you guys help me with this??

Thanks!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
You might contact David Slade at Airgunwerks. I believe he was the chief gunsmith at Beemans for several years.

He worked on a couple of air rifles for me, and I found him good to work with, unlike another "name" in the air gun business who was not only unhelpful, but a dickhead as well. Bad mouthed my rifle, said it couldn't be fixed, but David took care of it and put it in perfect order.

Even if David can't help you with your specific issue, you'll find him a polite English gentleman. Refreshing in this day and age.

Good luck

Paul

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Paul

I went to my son's aviation shop this morning and dug through the 'O' ring box there and found just what I need and got the rifle up to par! No problem 'powdering' aspirins from 25 yards now!

Thanks for the tip!!

Hope you're doing well at the new dig!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (06hunter59, 1eyedmule, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1936M71, 67 invisible), 3,258 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,590
Posts18,454,293
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.